• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menace 4-14x FFP Copy by Famous Maker Pics

Re: Falcon Menace 4-14x FFP Copy by Famous Maker P

Max I wasnt going to post here anymore as you obviously have some type of disorder.But since you chose to bring me back into I will repost my question from earlier in the thread.

Max said

"I could careless about the Falcon or Famous Maker scopes. I don't own either and wouldn't own either."

"The Famous Maker copy looks well made. I might have to try one out."

Now only an ______ or a _____ would contradict himself like this in the same thread.You seem to have a great internet personality I hope it keeps working for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAX100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

All the Troll personal attacks & character assassination by USMCj, jeffersonv, glock24, Wild Bill C, dmg308, ironhq, deadly0311, Digit.... Also I was told at the first of this thread that my info was incorrect. My info was right on.

</div></div>

Oh no, now I'm being called out! That is interesting considering how much you claim that you don't care.
crazy.gif

For the record, you have nothing to prove to me, and you never will. Your position has changed so many times, I'm not sure if you even know anymore what you are trying to say. It doesn't matter though as you'll just change your story again to match the outcome.

We can argue ad nauseum over what constitutes "assembly". The fact remains these Falcon scopes have intentionally spec'ed glass, and get some sort of intervention in the U.K. That cannot be said about this group of current and future 100% Chinese scopes to which you keep insisting Falcon belongs.

I'm also happy with Falcon's reply to direct questions regarding their situation. They are not being elusive, and there is no conspiracy despite your best efforts to the contrary.

Congratulations on eleven pages (and counting) of this ridiculousness, but it by no means justifies anything to me.

Wrote by: dmg308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Except Falcons are assembled in England if I'm not mistaken.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Max your info is inaccurate they are assembled in the UK with asian parts.I think you will find a less then cheery response to posting theft of another companies designs here. There may be places its excepted just not here.I'm not busting your balls just giving you a heads up.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Max its clear you have an agenda why not just spit it out and quit acting like a ...... Your spewing your opinions as facts and are backing it up with anything.If you have something that proves what you are claiming show if not.... If indeed you have no interest in either be it selling or owning you are basically coming off as just a troll</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you can comment on that but not your two contradictory quotes??? And so not as to confuse you on what a troll is.

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.
Kinda suits you huh?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Max I wasnt going to post here anymore as you obviously have some type of disorder.But since you chose to bring me back into I will repost my question from earlier in the thread.</div></div>

Clueless, spreading false info, has agenda, personal attacks. Not sure what his problem is. The fact is he was dead wrong.

GC

Don't know how you take my last post as an attack on you? An observation on my perception of why you have chosen to continue this drama, maybe?, an attack? Trust me, it would be much more obvious.... Just inquired as to what your point is?

I'll try this one last time. What is your purpose? Are you bringing us something new? Are you uncovering some big mystery? By your own admission, you do not deal with these scopes, own any of them, or even use them??? Your words and actions are a bit over the top for someone with no vested interest in this product line....

Hope you seek the help you need, because your actions are not those of a rational person. (whoops, that might be taken as an attack! LOL!) I wish you know harm. Rather, may peace be with you.... (doesn't look like you will find peace as long as this product line thrives though...) Wierd....

I guess since i have been called out as well ill make this my last post on this topic. Again i am asking the same question that numerous others have asked. MAX100 if you dont own or plan to own a Falcon or FM scope, why are you getting your panties all in a wad over where they are assembled??? What should it matter to you, it seems as if you have a hidden agenda. And i think that hidden agenda is putting a seed of doubt into the minds of Falcon owners about the quality of their scope, did Falcon not want you as a dealer and now you are bitter and doing what you can to bash them???? Sure sounds like it to me. If you feel that I personally attacked you then you need to take some big boy pills and grow some thicker skin, like Wild Bill said if i attacked you, you would definitely know.

Once again

Max said

"I could careless about the Falcon or Famous Maker scopes. I don't own either and wouldn't own either."

"The Famous Maker copy looks well made. I might have to try one out."

So which is it???

My statements stand you have yet to PROVE other wise.If they do any part of the assembly process in the UK.If you can PROVE otherwise I'll concede that point.But you have an agenda everyone knows it.

Guys, please stop feeding the troll, let the thread die down.

Back on Topic:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Email response from falcon optics:

asked:
RE: falcon optics and who makes them, where they are made or assembled , where all the parts come from and if they are the same as Famous Maker scopes/parts/etc........ Any information about this available?

response:
"We have partners in China, Japan, South Korea and recently Philippines. All materials will be sourced from there, as will major assembly's. Unfortunate it is not viable for us to UK manufacture given the price point of our models. Even if we could then raw glass would still have to be brought in from Japan. We have good quality testing practices here in the UK though. We also do some small assembly in the UK too (this actually makes for a more thorough testing process). We are very 'hands on' given the price point. Send me more info on Famous Maker model and we shall give you a complete answer when we return on Monday. If its the 4-14 Front Focal then we think we know it."

will find out about the FM on monday</div></div>

It says in the response from Falcon that the "Raw glass" comes from Japan. If the glass is Raw where is the glass shaped, polished, coated and who does the reticle, China or South Korea. Some Chinese optics manufactures are setup for making their own lenses from start to finish. This could account for the lower price point of the Falcon scopes as well and why the glass is mid grade.

GC

MAX100, just one question for you if you would permit; if you could care less about either scope; why are you still running your mouth??????????

when max goes to bed he sleeps in falcon menace pajamas. when he wakes up he goes to the can and takes a falcon menace shaped crap. then he goes to his computer and types about falcons all day. (but he could care less)

Fuck almighty, this dead horse has had the shit whipped out of him already. Max your a troll, get used to it, then get over it, christ almighty!

The forum rules, in case you forgot, that you all agreed to when you signed up.

1.Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. <span style="font-weight: bold">Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.</span> Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be banned immediately without notice.

2. <span style="font-weight: bold">Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption -- such as consistent off-topic commentary -- will not be tolerated.</span>

GC

And with that this thread is officially done.