• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes falcon menece

Ragin_cajun

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2011
hows the glass on the falcon 5.5-25x56? is it clear at higher powers? any complaints on these scopes? im on a low budget now and trying to do all my home work before i buy a scope. will this scope be clear on high settings at 1000yrds

Re: falcon menece

if you haven't committed and if you haven't looked at them,you might check wotac,kruger and clearfield. i have owned wotac and kruger. sold them to upgrade,not because of any problems with them at all. on the web page,at least,clearfield seems worth a long look also.

It is almost impossible to find a FM 5.5-25x56mm EMD on the internet to buy, so I ended up to buy a 5.5-25-50mm EMD instead. The glass is as good as my Nikon Team Promos. 21x to 25x zoom is a little hard to use cause the eye box every sensitive to your eye placement location. I have no issue because most of the time I am using between 16x to 18x.

BTW, I did a lot of google and found no negative about Falcon Menace scope. I am saving up some money to buy another FM scope (4-15x44mm EMD) for my M1a.

i have one, its ok im thinking of selling it to buy a Vortex, i have the ffp i can shoot accurately out to range no problem, it as im concerned a good scope for the money, thinking of putting it on my AR i think it will do very well on it. i will agree after 20 power it tends to fade with the light and become slightly distorted