• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FCP-K stock question

badseed

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2010
California
I have ordered a new Savage .223 fcp-k rifle. However, I cannot stand the synthetic accu stock. The rifle does not feel balanced at all. I would like to get a Bell and Carlson Medalist stock but from what I have researched, if I go that route I have to either ditch the detachable magazine or do some stock modifications to accept the magazine. Has anyone else modified an aftermarket stock to accept the magazine? If so, got any advice?

Re: FCP-K stock question

If you don't mind to spend the money,get a Mcmillan.I just got my A5 on mine.Took about 4 months to get it.They make an awsome stock.

Buy the rifle and send it to CDI down in Fla for some bottom metal.He does great work on savages.The accustock might be heavy,but thats the price you pay for accuracy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoots100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The accustock might be heavy,but thats the price you pay for accuracy.</div></div>

I think that the accu stock feels too light.