• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FFL dealers in Phoenix Az?

wickedfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
ORANGE BEACH AL.
I am looking to ship a rifle to an ffl in Phoenix that does not charge an arm & leg. The guy who is buying it says everyone wants 50+ dollars. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Re: FFL dealers in Phoenix Az?

For you to ship a long gun is only like 25.00 with insurance up to about a 1000.00

The rest is up to the buyer for the transfer. At least that is what it has cost me on the last 3 rifles. You can ship this yourself through UPS. Get a copy of a FFL and have them send you a receipt.

$30.00 at Shooters Vault 602-971-8600

What side of the city? East or west?

I can personally vouch for and have done business with the following:

Northeast (Cave Creek): Olsen Firearms & Knives - Class 2 SOT - www.olsenfirearms.com - 602-882-0359

East side (Gilbert): Quentin Defense - Type 07 manufacurer, Class 2 SOT - quentindefense.com - 480-273-8935

West Side (Glendale): Kiss Tactical - Type 07 manufacturer, Class 3 SOT - kisstactical.com - 480-234-1381

All of the above to $50 Class 3 transfers and $25 standard FFL transfer, most offer discounts to AZ CCW card holders too. I can list a dozen more but it'd be helpful if you posted where your buyer is located.

You can also check Gunbroker's FFL search page: http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

Post back here if you rhave any further questions on this. Glad to help.

Mr.Maim