• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BlackJack223

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2014
Hey guys I'm new to the forums and being that this is my first post I'll say a little bit about myself. I'm 20 years old and an active shooter. I'm an EMT and a PFC with the SCSG. I'm somewhat experienced in shooting as I grew up in the woods where a gun was never as far away as the back of dads old John deer tractor. I have a passion for firearms and mainly joined this forum because I really enjoy "long distance shooting" (I use the phrase lightly because I don't really have any experience in it past 300m but the idea intrigues me none the less) and I want to learn more. That being said I'd like to propose a question. I'm a resident a resident of the Charleston, SC area. Id love to discuss some view points on equipment, techniques, tricks of the trade, or any useful tips anyone might have. Ideally I'd even maybe like to get ahold of someone in the area that would just like to put some rounds down range and help me on the way to getting in to some f-class matches around here. That being said I know this is vague but feel free to ask questions to get a better idea since this post is becoming more of a biography than anything.

Happy hunting gentlemen.