• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For you guys looking for 64gr Fusion bullet

bfoosh006

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 13, 2007
    PNW
    Just bought some at the "Funshow" , 1100 for $104, Honest man, has decent / fair prices, ( including during the Obamanation Primer Scare/Shortage ) answered all of my nosey questions politely ( and listened to my internet commando knowledge on these bullets.. ) and says he bought these a year ago....and was told they were 64gr Fusion bullets, I have bought , from him ( in the past ) some 62gr Fusion, 64gr GD and now some 64gr Fusion...all have looked exactly like Molon's photos.....here is his e-mail,.. [email protected] ..

GB link... http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=220681708 ....

If you end up buying from him... I really don't know if he is setup to handle mail order delivery on a large scale, so be patient.

I have looked at these and they look identical to the pulled bullets in Molon's 64gr Gold Dot ammo review.

And as a disclaimer... I only know this guy from the FunShow.