• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1-EForm : 13 business days

For all. I submitted my Form 1 Eform with the ATF on Feb 26 and it came back approved on March 12th. That is a total of 13 business days. If you have any questions on the process please message. Do not message me about anything incriminating. Only if you need help with a Form 1.

Seve
I’m helping a friend fill hers out and haven’t done an eforms F1 in a while. Do the prints and pics get mailed in?

For all. I submitted my Form 1 Eform with the ATF on Feb 26 and it came back approved on March 12th. That is a total of 13 business days. If you have any questions on the process please message. Do not message me about anything incriminating. Only if you need help with a Form 1.

Seve
Did you receive an email, or did you have to log on to find out? Sent mine Feb 28th.

Quick question. Very beginning.. title of the submitter. “Owner” appropriate for it?

Submitted mine Feb 26th, got it approved yesterday, March 17th

FWIW I did mine through silencershop - I wouldn't recommend it for a form 1.

I submitted sometime in mid December lol. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I F’d it up.

yup, mine took 17 days total...blazing fast.

What is it that y’all are filing form 1’s for is it to build a suppressor or something else

Ok for some reason I was thinking an sbr was a form 4 item
If you’re buying an SBR or lower that came out of the manufacturer as an SBR then you’ll need Form 4 from the dealer. If you’re DIY’ing an SBR then it’s Form 1.

Reactions: shoobe01
Basically the same as a suppressor if you buy it it’s a form 4 but if you build it’s a form 1 cool thanks fellas

Reactions: AMP!
Yup it’s about right. My friend just got hers back in 12 days. Pretty damn fast.

Guess I need to makes some calls as mine was charged Dec 26 I think lol.

I had one approved in 7 business days as an individual a couple months ago. Now they just need these for Form 4s.

Mine was a trust. Would have been under 30 days, but didn’t notice I had to send 2 sets of fingerprints.

I had two F1 individual approved this month. First one was 15 days and just got one 9 days approval from the time I filed it. On the first one, the examiner emailed Saturday evening since none of my answers saved on the form. I emailed him all the missing info and Sunday at 6am it was approved! I will never do another Form1 paper again....still waiting on one from late October.

Wow! I guess I need to e file! This is fantastic. I’ve never sent one online. So you just upload your passport photo, can you take a pic of the pic or what? Scan it? What’s the process for that? Then just mail in your fingerprint cards? Anyone do their own prints? If so, how do you do it? Does the prints have to be on the same cards they use when paper filing?

Wow! I guess I need to e file! This is fantastic. I’ve never sent one online. So you just upload your passport photo, can you take a pic of the pic or what? Scan it? What’s the process for that? Then just mail in your fingerprint cards? Anyone do their own prints? If so, how do you do it? Does the prints have to be on the same cards they use when paper filing?

I’ll try to answer your questions, the way I did mine.
For the photo, I take my drivers license photo, printed it in a 2x2” and scanned that onto the area that required a photo.

For the fingerprints, I got the atf forms (ordered 5 for $8 online). Went to the courthouse, had them do it($10). You need two sets done and mail them in along with your cover letter that you get a couple days after filing.

You upload the photo during when you are filling out the form. Just download a passport photo phone app and take a pic and email it to yourself. Once the form is submitted, you’ll get an email with a cover sheet with a barcode. Mail prints and the form according to instructions on it.
I have no idea about who can do prints. I just go to a place and have them knocked out.

Did you ever get this sorted out?

I haven’t tried calling yet lol. Maybe I will tomorrow morning if I remember. I’m surprised they haven’t called if it only takes two weeks on the long end. Surely they need something else to finish it.

Anyone know if they are requiring prints a pictures for each form filed or can you file multiple in the same day and just send it kinda like a batch upload? I have 3 that need to get filed as of right now. This seems much better than paper filing

You upload the picture, so that is easy. I have heard mixed information about the fingerprints. Some claim success by sending two print cards in with multiple cover letters and they accepted them. I mean, the wording states to send in two cards with your letterhead.

You upload the picture, so that is easy. I have heard mixed information about the fingerprints. Some claim success by sending two print cards in with multiple cover letters and they accepted them. I mean, the wording states to send in two cards with your letterhead.
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I’m better off just sending in a set for each upload then. Don’t want to chance it and prolong the process

What if I'm a political candidate and I create an SBR on YouTube without filling out the form?

I just filled mine, now I need to send fingerprints.
I can go to my local police station and they have the correct fingerprint cards?

Not usually. You can buy generic ones online and fill out the appropriate info, or you can request some for free from the ATF. But it takes a while to get them.

The ATF will send you the proper fingerprint cards for free. I suggest trying and rolling your own. They don't have to be perfect as the way the ATF stores them is not like if you were a criminal. I believe they don't even scan them for eligibility, they just get dropped in a file with the rest of your stuff.

I just bought some cards on Amazon, I should have them this weekend and will go to printing on Monday, I'm curious how long it will take since I'm not a American citizen

I got my fingerprints and send them out today, I also send a copy of the paperwork to the leo, so now the waiting starts.

I just filled mine, now I need to send fingerprints.
I can go to my local police station and they have the correct fingerprint cards?
If you need cards quickly, we have the correct cards already stamped with ATF's ORI in stock and ready to ship. $5 for a 4 pack.

Last edited:
Submitted my F1 as a trust with three responsible persons. Was submitted through a S.S. kiosk. The check was cashed 2 July 2018. I called the ATF the other day and they’re still waiting in the FBI to run the backgrounds. I’ll be surprised if I see the stamp by this July.

Go to a police station or a jail and get them electronically scanned and print as many copies as you need.

This is what I do. It's $5 per visit, no limit on number of copies at my local sheriff's office.