• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Final update for first can.

Thunderbeast 22td
F4 trust w/ 2rp

Cash date sep 19 2018
Approval nov 1 2019
Call from dealer Nov 11 2019
In hand nov 12 2019

20191112_115913.jpg
20191112_115431.jpg
20191112_115526.jpg

Now I have to get my savage 22 threaded.

Last edited:
The first time I called they said pending not assigned but now when I call they said still pending but didn’t mention if it’s been assigned is that because it has been or they just didn’t include that part ?

The first time I called they said pending not assigned but now when I call they said still pending but didn’t mention if it’s been assigned is that because it has been or they just didn’t include that part ?
Didn't include that part. If it has been assigned they will say that. Once it has been assigned youre in the home stretch. Should be approved within next couple of days once assigned unless there is a correction needed.

I was calling on a semi regular basis and I went from pending to approved from one call to the next within a couple of days.

Didn't include that part. If it has been assigned they will say that. Once it has been assigned youre in the home stretch. Should be approved within next couple of days once assigned unless there is a correction needed.

I was calling on a semi regular basis and I went from pending to approved from one call to the next within a couple of days.
Ty it should be soon my check cashed 11/19/18

Salvo 12
Mailed 9-7-18
Check cashed 9-20-18
Approved 10-25-19
Awaiting stamp arrival

SBS 870
Mailed 9-7-18
Check Cashed 9-20-18
Approved 11-7-19
Awaiting stamp arrival

Texas Silencer Company Scoundrel
Purchased 10/28/19
Credit Card charged $200 on 11/1/19
And now we wait...

Form 4 Individual
Saker 5.56 ASR
Form sent in 1/22/19
Form approved at dealer 11/15/19
Picked up today 11/18/19

Individual check cashed
august 15 2019
Approved oct 18 2019
Paperwork Showed up at dealer November 15 2019
He said it’s the fastest one he ever seen.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
ill just bought one through silencershop.. atf cashed check 11-15-19 already at my local gun shop.. so we shall see how long this time..
no trust vs my first one was with a trust took almost 11 months to get out of jail

silencershop singleshot trusts

Check cashed 12/20/18 for omega 300 and obsidian 9

Obsidian approved 11/5/19
Omega approved 11/15/19

no stamps yet

Reactions: Kayakfish1
silencershop singleshot trusts

Check cashed 12/20/18 for omega 300 and obsidian 9

Obsidian approved 11/5/19
Omega approved 11/15/19

no stamps yet
Government brilliance there, two different approval dates, assuming different inspectors also. Same with mine that just got approved.
I got my 11/5 stamp last week, the 11/11 hasn't gotten to the dealer yet.

Reactions: DangerRanger
Have your dealer double check. My dealer didn't call me because the Stamp was to my trust name.

Have your dealer double check. My dealer didn't call me because the Stamp was to my trust name.
Thanks, I have. Just gov being gov.

I asked the atf agent if 2 weeks was normal after approval and he informed me that “we have a month to send it”

My form 1's have been coming back in 3-4 weeks. Just got a short barrelled shotgun approved in 3 weeks.

My form 1's have been coming back in 3-4 weeks. Just got a short barrelled shotgun approved in 3 weeks.

I'm guessing here but do you send in an existing 'legal' length shot gun serial number and once your Form 1 is received you can cut your shotgun barrel to length? And if so, does this work with rifles?

There are no drawbacks compared to buying one thru a class 3 dealer. Same rules apply, so you have to be aware of the law for transporting, resale, and disposition upon your death. All warranties are voided. You have to cut the barrel yourself or have a gunsmith with an sot 7 do the work. Or, for an ar sbr, just buy a pistol upper.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Form 4 Individual
Check cash 3-21-19
Approved 11-21-19
Hopefully at dealer within a couple weeks
8 months exact for approval.

Rugged surge 762
Form 4 trust (silencershop kiosk)
Purchased 12-18-18
Approved 11-18-19
Arrived and picked up 11-23-19

Sandman-K
Individual
ATF Check Cashed - 03-14-19
Received Stamp today - 11-25-19
256 Days

They really wanted to bless me for Thanksgiving, I am certain of it............

Trust form 4
Check cashed 11-19-18
Called today was approved 11-21-19
Waiting for dealer to call but I’m in Ohio so it should arrive fairly quick

that’s good to know, my suppressor was about 10 days after yours so I’m hoping I’m close!

The cool thing is I called on 11/12/19 and was still pending. So once it’s assigned to an assessor it should be approved fairly quickly.

x2 Single, SS KIOSK
Originally mailed and cashed May of 2018
Form 4 received (533 days later) do not pass go, do not collect $200
'return without action' October 21 2019

x2 Single Remailed November 27 2019

lets see how fucking long this disaster takes

• Haha
Reactions: Stooxie
TBAC 338 Ultra
Single Shot trust (SilencerShop)
Cashed on 4/28/2019
Disapproved 10/28/2019 - single word "Background'
NFA examiner was good (IMHO) - emailed me letter which I hadn't received in mail. [wasn't "in the system" until mid Nov (per the examiner)
All comes down to NICS.
Filed appeal

I have an active and valid concealed carry licenses/permits from 2 states. {validated by providing law enforcement identification during recent incident a couple weeks ago having called 911 on another person] What the hell NICS?

TBAC 338 Ultra
Single Shot trust (SilencerShop)
Cashed on 4/28/2019
Disapproved 10/28/2019 - single word "Background'
NFA examiner was good (IMHO) - emailed me letter which I hadn't received in mail. [wasn't "in the system" until mid Nov (per the examiner)
All comes down to NICS.
Filed appeal

I have an active and valid concealed carry licenses/permits from 2 states. {validated by providing law enforcement identification during recent incident a couple weeks ago having called 911 on another person] What the hell NICS?

what did the email say

The email was just the letter that I had not recv'd regarding the denial/disapproval based on NICS background check. The examiner was very good at responding to my emails asking for the letter. He offered to send it after our initial conversation when I called to inquire about the Disapproval. However, even though the status was dated 10/28/2019 the letter was not "in the system" [his words] until the 3rd week of Nov. I did not push my luck since he was quite responsive, though did send a couple emails several days apart asking if the letter was available yet. I remained polite and didn't ask for anything more than the information needed to pursue the matter further. The letter contained the NTN # needed for the appeal process.

I'm in a quandary about this. I'm not sure if I should wait for the appeal process (claims decision within 30 days) or re-apply. It's a messed up situation with the wait times involved. Ideally, I'd like the realization it was an erroneous background/denial and get the silencer without further ado. Yet, I'm semi-resigned to the thought I'm going to have to go full circle again. Totally sucks. Still contemplating if involving an attorney would be of any value. Don't have a lot of hope there either so not spending money unnecessarily to resolve. (yet)

I'm in a quandary about this. I'm not sure if I should wait for the appeal process (claims decision within 30 days) or re-apply. It's a messed up situation with the wait times involved. Ideally, I'd like the realization it was an erroneous background/denial and get the silencer without further ado. Yet, I'm semi-resigned to the thought I'm going to have to go full circle again. Totally sucks. Still contemplating if involving an attorney would be of any value. Don't have a lot of hope there either so not spending money unnecessarily to resolve. (yet)

they make it impossible to not start over. If you do have legal luck, let us know...

SF: Individual Form 4

Purchased: 3/13/19
Check Cashed: 3/19/19
Approved: 11/25/19
Stamp and Can in hand: 12/3/19

Reactions: R-B and Swingpress