• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Form 4 Individual 1/3/2020 and 1/9/2020 submitted. Picked both stamps and cans up today 5/2/2020
Congratulations on the quick turnaround! That's one way to keep average wait times down.

Thanks these are my first. I was looking at the paperwork and they were actually approved on April 2nd

Mine took 49 days to arrive at the dealer. Even worse, they are open by appointment only, and even though they got it Friday, I won't get to pick them up until tomorrow.

Form 4 Trust
Applied early October and still waiting. FFL dealer to "call" tomorrow.

1st suppressor, (trust - SS keiosk)
Check cashed 7/4/19
Approved 4/21/20

2nd suppressor (trust - SS keiosk)
Check cashed 7/19/19
-pending-

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Dead Air Nomad-30 (first suppressor)
Silencer shop single shot trust
check cashed 7/3/2019
in hand 5/4/2020
306 days
Just out of curiosity, when was the stamp approved? It’ll be in sharpie/pen in the upper right corner on the stamp itself.

Also WTF, I thought SS states there is no transfer fee when picking up your cans. I think my dealer just boned me. They charged me $10/silencer that’s transferred, so I just $30 and I have another 6 with them in jail. Calling SS to ask them/tattle on my shit dealer.

Also WTF, I thought SS states there is no transfer fee when picking up your cans. I think my dealer just boned me. They charged me $10/silencer that’s transferred, so I just $30 and I have another 6 with them in jail. Calling SS to ask them/tattle on my shit dealer.
Was that in addition to the NFA transfer? I mean most charge for a transfer just like any other 4473 when buying a gun.

Was that in addition to the NFA transfer? I mean most charge for a transfer just like any other 4473 when buying a gun.
I don’t know, It says right on SS website no transfer fees. I bought my cans through SS and used this particular MI FFL kiosk and transferred it through them. I don’t mean to be a little bitch about $90 (9 cans) but when you already spent $10k it’s just a slight flick to the nuts

I don’t know, It says right on SS website no transfer fees. I bought my cans through SS and used this particular MI FFL kiosk and transferred it through them. I don’t mean to be a little bitch about $90 (9 cans) but when you already spent $10k it’s just a slight flick to the nuts

Wow, 10k in a one year period. You really went all in on suppressors.

I don't recall any mention from friends of having a transfer fee at SS dealers. I thought SS took care of them somehow. Maybe worth a call to SS. They answer questions quickly but are not very helpful if it's for an out of stock question. They can't even get an answer if they're reordering.

Wow, 10k in a one year period. You really went all in on suppressors.

I don't recall any mention from friends of having a transfer fee at SS dealers. I thought SS took care of them somehow. Maybe worth a call to SS. They answer questions quickly but are not very helpful if it's for an out of stock question. They can't even get an answer if they're reordering.
Just got off the phone with them, they said they are 100% not suppose to do that and that they’ll call them. So it’s nice they’ll give em a slap on the wrist, doubt I’ll get my money back from them, but nice to know it’ll be fixed. Lol yeah I got a little out of hand and aggressive. SS is dangerous. I never thought buying a silencer while taking a poop would be so addicting

YHM Resonator
SS Trust
Tax Stamp Cashed 4/30/2020
Its already at my dealer so just waiting on the magic phone call

YHM Resonator
SS Trust
Tax Stamp Cashed 4/30/2020
Its already at my dealer so just waiting on the magic phone call

I purchased my Resonator K on Feb 18 and my check cashed on March 17. Hope we get a call around the same time... soon!

2 cans came in today. Not sure how to feel lol. Been so long coming. First ones.

1RP Trust.

Sandman S
Ghost M

May 20th 2019 cashed checks
4/16/20 approval on both
5/6/20 stamps at dealer.
Post mark was May 1st (as post has been slower, I’m sure some people will want to know)

Ready to get my next one(s) in the pipeline. Thinking a Wolfman, CGS Helios or a YHM Turbo K.

Finally. Efile individual
Purchased 5-7-19
Cashed 5-22-19
Approved 3-25-20
Stamps in hand 5-5-20.
2 days shy of 1 year for efile individual was rough.

It sounds like there is a FUBAR at the ATF with my records. I called to check on a 5320.20 that I had to resubmit only for them to tell me that the Mfr, Model, SN, and Caliber I provided them was for a 7.62 silencer and not my 5.56 SBR. So sometime between March 2020 and May 2020 my SBR underwent a physical metamorphosis and has changed from a rifle into a silencer. Needless to say, my 5320.20 was denied. I hope to hell nothing else is FUBAR'd since I have a couple of form 4's in right now.

Form 1 SBR: 2016
5320.20: State 1 to State 2 Approved March 2020
5320.20: State 1 to State 3 denied April due to accidentally omitting information
5320.20: State 1 to State 3 denied May for incorrect information in the database
Form 4 #1: 3/20/20
Form 4 #2: 4/3/20

Last edited:
Silencer Shop is submitting my Form 4 in the next couple of days for my KAC MK11 for this long haul of a MK13 Mod 5 build. I filed as a trust. Whats everyone seeing on those wait times this year? NFA tracker is showing 8.5 months, but I figured I'd ask on here for a smaller sample size perspective.

Silencer Shop is submitting my Form 4 in the next couple of days for my KAC MK11 for this long haul of a MK13 Mod 5 build. I filed as a trust. Whats everyone seeing on those wait times this year? NFA tracker is showing 8.5 months, but I figured I'd ask on here for a smaller sample size perspective.

I've been hearing about unicorn approvals in 60-90 days for trusts/individuals. I'm not expecting anything less than 10 months though.

I've been hearing about unicorn approvals in 60-90 days for trusts/individuals. I'm not expecting anything less than 10 months though.
4-17-2019 sent in
4-24-2019 racived
4-25-2019 ck cashed
2-28-2020 sent back for correction
3-5-2020 correction made
4-15-2020 approved
Still waiting for tax stamp at 378 days

Got the call this past tuesday 5/6/2020.

Also this is what happens to your suppressor when your buddy is a ffl/sot
20200508_105923.jpg
20200508_110028.jpg

My 2 october stamps were approved 4 weeks ago, my may, June, Jul are still outstanding .... sigh

3 checks cashed on 02 October
Approved 30 April

SilencerShop still doesn't show them as approved.

Silencer shop will not show them as approved. Your dealer will call you once stamps received.
Yep after silencer shop sends off your tax stamp check, they monitor the check # to see when it was cashed and that date is the last thing they’ll be able to provide.
they are a distributor, not a retailer (their web site being consumer facing makes this not obvious).
your can is at a retail dealer, it was shipped there before your form 4 was submitted, and silencershop put them on all the form 4 paperwork as the dealer (Just processing the paperwork as part of their service).
So only the local dealer will hear back from the ATF when the form is approved, silencershop will have no way of knowing.

Form 4 Trust
Applied early October and still waiting. FFL dealer to "call" tomorrow.
*EDIT:
It was filed beginning of December 2019. FFL reports she has seen wait times all over the place and can't begin to estimate.

week late getting to this,
check sent 8.8.2019
cashed within a few days
approved 4.16.2020
at dealer 5.8.2020
10 months on the dot.

two cans on a trust that was modified to one person with other stuff on it still.
about what I expected from everything.
also these were paper form 4s with the silencer shop qr code, didnt use the kiosk as we didnt have it when i sent them in.

Tbac ultra 338 and rugged obsidian 45