• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today is my birthday. So I bought myself a present to add to my collection.

Saker762. 1/27/21
Silencershop kiosk
Trust
Now the wait.:rolleyes:
Happy birthday, did just about the same thing on 12/10/2020 but my birthday was on 11/24

tax stamp was just cashed on 1/15/2021 longer than usual (for me) that it took over a month for them to cash the check

Gave our boys at the ATF a call today to check and make sure one was received and check on the status of a few others. I have two approved and dealer waiting on stamps. Both are Single Shot Trust through SilencerShop.

Obsidian 45
Check cashed: 8/17/20
Approved: 1/26/21

Nomad 30
Check Cashed: 8/25/20
Approved 1/21/21

I talked with my dealer today as I am getting close (should be within a month). He suggested I not call unless something is late as it takes time to take the call and look up the information to check on our requests and that is time someone could be working on getting someone's stamp out. I guess it makes a little sense even at 3 minutes a request.

Started the process on a Deadair Sandman S yesterday. Form 4, Individual. I currently have a form 1 submitted at 78 days and counting.

After seeing some of the quicker processing times I gave NFA a call today:

Surefir Socom 5.56 RC2 Mini
Submitted 8/12/20
Cashed 9/1/20
Approved 1/25/21
Pickup TBD

This is on a trust. Now that I know it’s approved the hardest part will be waiting on the mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: MOUNTIC
They had it in stock?
My local dealer had it, they called me yesterday morning to let me know it had come in. Came in on my birthday, rather ironic :). I had told them a few weeks ago to contact me when one came in. They actually have ay least one more, as another was in a display case.

Gave our boys at the ATF a call today to check and make sure one was received and check on the status of a few others. I have two approved and dealer waiting on stamps. Both are Single Shot Trust through SilencerShop.

Obsidian 45
Check cashed: 8/17/20
Approved: 1/26/21

Nomad 30
Check Cashed: 8/25/20
Approved 1/21/21
Does SilencerShop send any status updates past the Form 4 being mailed? Just curious. Not my first purchase but my first through SilencerShop. I ordered a Nomad 30 and Mask 22 from them and I see where they mailed the Form 4 on Single Shots 1/20. Thinking of putting a Nomad LT on backorder soon since I will be waiting anyway.

Does SilencerShop send any status updates past the Form 4 being mailed? Just curious. Not my first purchase but my first through SilencerShop. I ordered a Nomad 30 and Mask 22 from them and I see where they mailed the Form 4 on Single Shots 1/20. Thinking of putting a Nomad LT on backorder soon since I will be waiting anyway.
You should’ve get a notification when the check is cashed, or just log into your account for updates

Reactions: jb0311
You should’ve get a notification when the check is cashed, or just log into your account for updates
Does their system also show approved or not? Just curious... Mine shows stamp cashed on dates, but was wondering if their system went beyond that, to the approval process... Anyone know?

Does their system also show approved or not? Just curious... Mine shows stamp cashed on dates, but was wondering if their system went beyond that, to the approval process... Anyone know?
It does not, the last thing you see for them (Silencer Shop) is tax stamp cashed. Next thing I always get is a call from my local FFL saying he got it on the mail

Reactions: bunny too and FuhQ
Dead Air Nomad 30
Individual through SS kiosk
Purchased 8/2/2020
Cashed 8/31/2020
Still waiting on approval, hopefully soon

Reactions: 5-0 MTB
It does not, the last thing you see for them (Silencer Shop) is tax stamp cashed. Next thing I always get is a call from my local FFL saying he got it on the mail
I did not know this, been waiting for it to say approved. Good to know, thank you

Well, just called ATF, still pending. Was hoping for better news.
hah me too, individual pending as of 8/19/20 . I'm just going to wait to call in march. Doesn't matter now because deer season will be over in 2 weeks and no chance of it being approved and mailed in that amount of time.

hah me too, individual pending as of 8/19/20 . I'm just going to wait to call in march. Doesn't matter now because deer season will be over in 2 weeks and no chance of it being approved and mailed in that amount of time.
Yeah, I was really hoping to get it by now but maybe before March. We will see

OSS 5.56
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 7/31/2020
Form 4 (Single Shot): Tax Stamp Cashed on 8/18/2020
Stamp arrived at dealer and picked up 2/1/2021

Resonator R2
single shot trust
purchased July 30
stamp approved August 19
ready to pick up February 2

this is my first one so I am pretty excited. I’m just having nightmares of getting a horrible end cap strike and ruining things with my first shot…

Resonator R2
single shot trust
purchased July 30
stamp approved August 19

this is my first one so I am pretty excited. I’m just having nightmares of getting a horrible end cap strike and ruining things with my first shot…
Congrats. If you are that concerned, why no alignment rods?

I was planning on having a gunsmith give it a quick check. Those make master rods look so affordable it might be just as easy to order one of those.

Submitted: 5/11/2020
Check cashed: 5/21/2020
Stamp approved : 11/9/2020
Stamp just arrived and pick it up today. 2/3/21.

Resonator R2
single shot trust
purchased July 30
stamp approved August 19

I believe you mean "stamp CASHED August 19".

A 21 day approval is not very likely to happen.

TBAC Ultra 7
Purchased from Hansohn Brothers: 8/25/20
Pending: 9/11/20
Form 4 approved: 1/13/21
Stamp arrived and picked up: 2/2/21

144 days pending to pickup.

Reactions: Shootnwrench
Ultra 7
bought 4/25/20
picked up 2/4/21

Just when I was starting to get pissy reading about July and August submission stamps coming in. Happy to have her home.

Picked up my Nomad 30 today. Silencer Shop Single Shot Trust.

Ordered: 08/01/2020
Check Cashed: 08/25/2020
Approved: 01/24/2021
In hand: 02/05/2021

E195aS1.jpg

I picked one up about three months ago and it took 12 or 13 months. That's the longest I've ever waited.

I waited 3 months before I got my cover letter and all to send in my fingerprint cards. "Form 1 take 4-6 weeks" .... Yeah right. Still don't have the stamp

I waited 3 months before I got my cover letter and all to send in my fingerprint cards. "Form 1 take 4-6 weeks" .... Yeah right. Still don't have the stamp
As long as your dont select your own model numbers, its 30days or less. I did 4 Form1's in the last 5 months, I was 26, 27,29 and 29 days. If you select your own model, 90-120days is the norm.

Got a good deal on a silencerco 556 saker. Hopefully this 5-6 month wait holds

As long as your dont select your own model numbers, its 30days or less. I did 4 Form1's in the last 5 months, I was 26, 27,29 and 29 days. If you select your own model, 90-120days is the norm.
I selected 01 from the drop down. Filed as a trust.

January last I bought 4 suppressors and 1 sbr.
The sbr took 15 weeks from the time I e filed till I was approved with paper stamp in hand. I was amazed and even the dealer was shocked.
The other suppressors took 4, 5, 11, 13 months respectively from start to finish

Quick question:

I registered all my info via Silencer Shop kiosk yesterday and then purchased a suppressor from another entity. I was told by a friend that now my info is on file, I can purchase a suppressor from any dealer and my local shop can transfer using the info from Silencer Shop. Is that true, or did I just waste my time and will still need to get finger printed and have pics taken?

Depends on your dealer. Some do all their transfers through silencer shop, some do outside transfers on paper and only use kiosks for silencer shop purchases.

Depends on your dealer. Some do all their transfers through silencer shop, some do outside transfers on paper and only use kiosks for silencer shop purchases.
They're not listed on Silencer Shop's site, but hopefully they'll accept my info. Not a big deal if they don't though. I can get my finger prints done a few minutes away. Fingers crossed though. I appreciate the reply.

You can get the finger print cards online from the ATF for free, buy an inkless pad for $7 and you're set for life. They would need to be a silencer shop dealer to do a transfer using Silencer Shops kiosk.

bout to do an efile on my apc9k. teach me the way master. what do I do and what dont I do specifically in regards to the model numbers...? Trying to get this back in the 30 days or less time frame and not 4 months.