• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bummer! Called today and Melissa told me mine is still pending. She sounds like a real B too. There was no hold time though, that was nice.
Ya man, some of the gals who answer the phones are not at all friendly....not sure I would be either if that’s all I did was punch serial numbers into a computer to check statuses all day haha

Sucks though man, turn around times are going back up. They were down to 5-6 months last summer, sounds like they are moving closer to 7-8 months now. All these guys getting em back in 5 months just have more 4 leaf clovers in their front yards I guess

Well, my Sandman-S just arrived at the SOT about 3 hours ago... I guess now the wait begins because my Form 4 will be sent off to the ATF...

I know I'll be shooting this weekend at the range (my SOT has a range), so I get to have conjugal visits with my cans. 👍🏼

Reactions: NateSavannah
Form 4 individual e file

Purchased 10/9
Tax Stamp cashed 10/29
Approved 3/9
To my LGS 3/29
In my hand 3/30

Less than 6 months to get to help teach and inspire more than few people to become great rifle men (and women) for at least my lifetime.

Reactions: WyCoShooter
Form 4

Trust

Purchased 3/9/20 (down-payment placed on backordered item)
Arrived at SOT 9/?/20
Paperwork completed 10/9/20
Check cashed 10/26/20
Approved 3/16/21
Stamp arrived at SOT 4/1/21

Reactions: Bluedog82
When did start the process?
I guess I am not following what you are asking brother. I went through a local SOT to buy cans off silencershop and it took about a month for the cans to come in to do the paperwork. Finished all the paperwork and sent it back to Silencershop, and it took them about 3 weeks to review and submit the form 4s. My checks were both cashed on 10/29, so I have been waiting since then. Going on 5 months and a few days. Looks like several guys who had their checks cashed around the same time got approved in mid March, apparently mine is sitting in a different pile since my forms are still pending.

I guess I am not following what you are asking brother. I went through a local SOT to buy cans off silencershop and it took about a month for the cans to come in to do the paperwork. Finished all the paperwork and sent it back to Silencershop, and it took them about 3 weeks to review and submit the form 4s. My checks were both cashed on 10/29, so I have been waiting since then. Going on 5 months and a few days. Looks like several guys who had their checks cashed around the same time got approved in mid March, apparently mine is sitting in a different pile since my forms are still pending.
Maybe yours is on the same pile as mine.

Rugged Micro30 silencershop single shot

Cashed: 10/26/2020
Approved 3/12/21
Stamp Received 3/26/21

Reactions: 92G
Saturday had my first conjugal visit while waiting...

Here it is on my 14.5" 5.56 M4...

1DFAA2E9-2E10-4A23-AA3F-3F40903F5CED.jpeg

3C01330A-A033-48AE-B7D5-8A9569D7178D.jpeg

1724810A-B2D1-48B8-99B4-E1CD9E2FBC34.jpeg

I bought one from a LGS and did my form 4 individual on a kiosk. I’m just trying to get an estimate from purchasing to cashing my check to what ever the next step...... either way, I won’t have for a long ass time.

Form 4 Efile individual for 2 suppressors

June 29th check cashed for my Griffin Ultralight 300 Approved by ATF March 1
July 15th check cased for my Sico 36M Approved by ATF March 4

Picked up on 3/29 at my local dealer

I bought one from a LGS and did my form 4 individual on a kiosk. I’m just trying to get an estimate from purchasing to cashing my check to what ever the next step...... either way, I won’t have for a long ass time.
I gotcha man, ya it took a decent amount of time, like I said probably a 3 weeks for the can to ship to my dealer, then another 3 weeks to have Silencerco review and submit the form 4s. It all adds up. I am doing my best to just forget about it, you probably should too ;) haha

I too had my visit... AEM-5 for the Mk12 and Surefire SOCOM RC2 for the little guy...

View attachment 7598970View attachment 7598972
Once the stamp arrives, you will NEVER shoot without one again, will you? I know I won't... 👍🏼

I also want to kick my own ass for waiting so damn long to get them. Atleast my first 3 cans have been cashed since 12/29/20, so hopefully a month or 2 max, and I can go get them from the first SOT I used (I need their kiosk for FP, so I just had them shipped there) and bring them home for good. Then it's just waiting on my Sandman-S (pictured above) since the paperwork didn't get sent off until 4/2/21... But at least I get to visit it anytime I want, since the SOT's range is literally 5 minutes up the road from my house (I live in the middle of nowhere, but thank God there's a machine gun range... 🤣).

Reactions: 92G
Once the stamp arrives, you will NEVER shoot without one again, will you? I know I won't... 👍🏼

I also want to kick my own ass for waiting so damn long to get them. Atleast my first 3 cans have been cashed since 12/29/20, so hopefully a month or 2 max, and I can go get them from the first SOT I used (I need their kiosk for FP, so I just had them shipped there) and bring them home for good. Then it's just waiting on my Sandman-S (pictured above) since the paperwork didn't get sent off until 4/2/21... But at least I get to visit it anytime I want, since the SOT's range is literally 5 minutes up the road from my house (I live in the middle of nowhere, but thank God there's a machine gun range... 🤣).
Yeah dude, that AEM5 is stupid quiet. You really can't appreciate it until you hear it in person.

Reactions: 92G and FuhQ
Yeah dude, that AEM5 is stupid quiet. You really can't appreciate it until you hear it in person.
I was absolutely surprised at how quiet my Sandman-S is (for a 6.8" can), especially on a 5.56. Also, there was ZERO gas in my face when dumping a full 30-round mag as fast as the real thing. 2 other people shot it, and did mag-dumps, and agreed, zero gassing in the face on 5.56. I'm pleasantly impressed with how well that can both suppresses (for it's size), and how little blow-back there is with full-power 5.56.

There does seem to be a tiny bit of blow-back with the .300 BLK with subs, but only because there's no extra room in that suppressor bore (.30 cal can, .30 cal bullet). That being said, with .300 BLK subs on a 16" barrel it was no louder than a high-powered CO2 pellet rifle. The guy shooting next to me was Air Force, and he just stopped shooting his AR, and was in wonderment at how quiet it was. I let the RO shoot it while he pulled his ear plugs, and he left there convinced that he was going to get one.

I can't wait to see how quiet my Nomad-LT is on the 16" .300 BLK with subs! I bet it will be damn-near on-par with a suppressed .22LR pistol.

Form 4 Mailed today(4/6/2021) for my Nomad-L, purchased 4/2/2021. Hoping for less than 11 months 🤞, my SBR was 11 months from check cashed to form back.

I tried calling them today at 3:45pm CST, and the recording said it was past office hours... WTF??? Anyone else had this issue lately?

Oh well, I guess I'll call earlier tomorrow...

Just called... My first 3 (cashed 12/29 & 12/31) are still pending... 😢

But, seeing the wait-times from some of these guys on here, from date of cash, it gives me hope that mine will be approved and stamps back in a month or 2.

Is anyone else having Form 3 issues, my dealer keeps saying ATF is taking forever to approve Form 3s. My cans have been at the dealer for 2 months now, still waiting to submit the Form 4s.

Is anyone else having Form 3 issues, my dealer keeps saying ATF is taking forever to approve Form 3s. My cans have been at the dealer for 2 months now, still waiting to submit the Form 4s.
I bought my Sandman-S on Stimmy Day (3/17) form Silencer Shop, and the Form 3 was approved in just a few days, but shipping out to my dealer from SS took about a week, and the dealer received my can on 4/1... Then my Form 4 was sent off on 4/2. So, no idea what your dealer is talking about.

Dead Air Mask

Silencershop
State: NC
Trust with 2 RP

Purchased: 9/22/20
Cashed: 10/20/20
Approved 3/23/21: (154 days from check cashed)
Call from dealer: 4/8/21

Reactions: Dr. Davy Jones
Just called... My first 3 (cashed 12/29 & 12/31) are still pending... 😢

But, seeing the wait-times from some of these guys on here, from date of cash, it gives me hope that mine will be approved and stamps back in a month or 2.
You’ve got until July at least I’ll bet, I wouldn’t count your chickens only 3 and a half months in haha

Reactions: Deadair7302
I bought my Sandman-S on Stimmy Day (3/17) form Silencer Shop, and the Form 3 was approved in just a few days, but shipping out to my dealer from SS took about a week, and the dealer received my can on 4/1... Then my Form 4 was sent off on 4/2. So, no idea what your dealer is talking about.
My first 3 purchased, the Form 3s were approved in just a day or two... this last one the Sandman S took 10 days for the Form 3 to be approved.

My first 3 purchased, the Form 3s were approved in just a day or two... this last one the Sandman S took 10 days for the Form 3 to be approved.
Yeah, everyone is freaking out and buying cans now, too, before they try to put a stop to that. Don't think they won't try with David "WACO" Chimpman behind the "AFT" wheel... 🙄

Agreed... when I call at the beginning of March, they said that the current approval time is about 7 months... for some its faster I guess
They've told me that both times. And other folks say they are told 7 months, as well. I think that's just their standard generic bureaucratic BS answer to try to keep people from calling so much. It's like their cop-out response to cut down on phone traffic. Which, I can't blame them, but their job is to answer the phone and check status, so it's not like we're not helping them get paid to do what they were hired to do. But it is the government, and we ALL know how much they love having to actually work for their pay. 🤣

Reactions: 67stroker
They've told me that both times. And other folks say they are told 7 months, as well. I think that's just their standard generic bureaucratic BS answer to try to keep people from calling so much. It's like their cop-out response to cut down on phone traffic. Which, I can't blame them, but their job is to answer the phone and check status, so it's not like we're not helping them get paid to do what they were hired to do. But it is the government, and we ALL know how much they love having to actually work for their pay. 🤣
All of my purchases have been approved in the 140-152 day range

Reactions: FuhQ
April the 15th will only be 108 day's since cash checked. So about 3 1/2 Month's in. I have 4 waiting from SS checked cashed in November. I don't expect anything until Mid July. Plus I have 5 as of now. I have waited 5 1/2 Month's to 11 Month's it's just luck of the draw.

Reactions: DocMcCoy
Buddy just got his.

Cashed 10/29 same day, same time, same dealer as mine,
Ready to pick up 4/7