• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My last individual came back in 150 days. My last single shot Trust came back in exactly 9 months. Not sure where whoever told you that got their info.
Single-Shot is an individual eFiled trust.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 6.21.06 PM.png

Right... I was saying I have one, submitted it last May and it was approved in February (9 months). I submitted an individual form 4 for in august that was approved in 150 days.

View attachment 7601249Right... I was saying I have one. Submitted it last May and it was approved in this February. Took 9 months. Submitted an individual form 4 in August and it was approved in 150 days.

Last edited:

View attachment 7601249

View attachment 7601249
It's not a e file like you may think on the NFA tracker. You can't submit a true eFiled form 4 as of today threw SS. This dates all the way back to 2015. However it is supposed to be coming back. SC just did a big report on this.

Reactions: 92G
Mine was a single shot trust through Silencer Shop. Took less than 6 months from check cashed to in my hands.
Mine last 4 single shot via SS all were 6 months waiting on 2 more hoping for one by end of month next one by end of may

Thunderbeast Dominus CB

SilencerShop
State: WA
Trust

Purchased: 11/21/20
Cashed: 12/23/20

Still waiting. Dealer says hes getting late October/Early Novembers right now. I figure sometime around late May or Early June I'll have it in hand.

Tbac ultra 7
Trust
Sent- 9/29/20
Cashed- 10/09/20
Approved- 4/02/21
In hand- pending
I am pretty excited that this one got approved in that short of time. My first one took over a year to have it in hand.

Got notified my stamp is at the dealer. Purchased 6/15/20, check cashed 7/19/20. Just shy of 10 months. Form 4 individual e-file.

Form 4 Individual- SilencerShop

Purchase from local dealer Oct 21, 2020
Check cashed Nov 3, 2020
Approved March 22, 2021
Tax stamp at dealer April 8, 2021

Newest addition to the NFA collection...

Dead Air Sandman-S...

Purchased (Silencer Shop): 3/17/2021
Arrived @ local SOT: 4/1/2021
Form 4 (Single Shot Trust) sent to ATF: 4/2/2021
Stamp cashed: 4/9/2021
Approval: ***Pending***

Quick video I made the other day of getting to enjoy my Sandman-S at the local SOT's range on my .300 BLK and 6.5 Grendel (sorry for the jackass shooting 9mm in the background...As you can hear, he never once hit the damn gong 🙄, but he did manage to fuck up my video).

Reactions: WyCoShooter
Surefire Ryder 9-Ti2 (9mm) - "Form 4 Corporation" via local SOT/dealer
  1. Paperwork submitted - 09/22/20
  2. Check cashed - 10/14/20
  3. Approved - 03/12/21
  4. Approved paperwork/tax stamp received by SOT - 03/31/21
172 days (5 mo. 19 days) from paperwork submission to approval

Last edited:
Larue Tranquilo M308
ordered with a upper/lower - 10/15/2019
shipped to my FFL - 6/04/2020
paperwork Submitted 06/24/2020
check cashed - 08/07/2020
approved - 03/16/2021
Picking up - 04/14/2021

233 days from order to ship
293 days from submission to pickup
1 year, five months, 29 days

• Wow
Reactions: E. Bryant
Who here has a Form 3 stuck in purgatory? February I had one go through SilencerShop in 4 days. I went through another dealer for my other can and its been waiting to clear for 5 weeks (efile).

EDIT: just talked to the nfa branch. 10 days for form 3 electronic approval.

Last edited:
Who here has a Form 3 stuck in purgatory? February I had one go through SilencerShop in 4 days. I went through another dealer for my other can and its been waiting to clear for 5 weeks (efile).
I thought the Form 3 for my Sandman-S was stuck in limbo, because it showed "Form 3 Approved" for like 2 weeks, but then I called Silencer Shop, and they said, they were just backed up with lots of orders and had not shipped my can out to my SOT yet. Then once it arrived at my SOT, my Form 4 was sent to the ATF the very next day, and the stamp was cashed 7 days later.

I thought the Form 3 for my Sandman-S was stuck in limbo, because it showed "Form 3 Approved" for like 2 weeks, but then I called Silencer Shop, and they said, they were just backed up with lots of orders and had not shipped my can out to my SOT yet. Then once it arrived at my SOT, my Form 4 was sent to the ATF the very next day, and the stamp was cashed 7 days later.
Lucky my dealer always has it stuck on "waiting for dealer approval" for like 2 weeks lol

Reactions: FuhQ
Yeah, SS moves really fast! This place either takes forever to file or the NFA branch is really getting backed up now.

Reactions: FuhQ
Yeah, SS moves really fast! This place either takes forever to file or the NFA branch is really getting backed up now.
As fast as my stuff has all gone through once it got sent to the ATF, I'd say it's most-likely your dealer dragging their ass.

If any dealer near you has a Silencer Shop kiosk where you can do you fingerprints and store your information in their system, buying a suppressor is beyond easy. I recommend the Silencer Shop route for sure. All 4 of mine were super simple, and once I got my info and prints in the system, it was like buying on amazon, but with 1 extra step (DocuSign) that takes a whole extra 2 minutes every time you purchase a can. And now that my local SOT has a kiosk, and a range for conjugal visits while waiting on my stamps, It's going to make this obsession even worse. LOL

Reactions: RTV
As fast as my stuff has all gone through once it got sent to the ATF, I'd say it's most-likely your dealer dragging their ass.

If any dealer near you has a Silencer Shop kiosk where you can do you fingerprints and store your information in their system, buying a suppressor is beyond easy. I recommend the Silencer Shop route for sure. All 4 of mine were super simple, and once I got my info and prints in the system, it was like buying on amazon, but with 1 extra step (DocuSign) that takes a whole extra 2 minutes every time you purchase a can. And now that my local SOT has a kiosk, and a range for conjugal visits while waiting on my stamps, It's going to make this obsession even worse. LOL
Agreed! Its a sickness I'm finding myself wanting to buy suppressors for guns I don't even have yet!!!

And that was before I learned I can buy an SBR from online or a manufacturer and as long as its shipped to a powered by silencershop dealer they will still use my info on file for the filing and use any available single shot trusts I have.

Agreed! Its a sickness I'm finding myself wanting to buy suppressors for guns I don't even have yet!!!

And that was before I learned I can buy an SBR from online or a manufacturer and as long as its shipped to a powered by silencershop dealer they will still use my info on file for the filing and use any available single shot trusts I have.
I've still got to get about 10 rifles threaded... 🤣 And I'm still seeing more cans I want, and a few more guns I "need"... 🤣

Reactions: RTV
Most-likely your dealer... Not all dealers are created equal. I got lucky, the 2 different SOT's that I've used are on-point. Soon as the paperwork was sent, they were on the ball with getting it sent back to SS, to get them to send it off to the ATF.

Trust with 4 responsible persons

Ordered on 10/2/2020
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 10/22/2020 7:27:25 PM
Form 4: Tax Stamp Cashed on 11/10/2020
Stamp delivered to dealer today 4/16/20.

Reactions: WyCoShooter
How long are guys seeing it take from approval to pick up? I had a March 30 approval and nothing in hand yet

How long are guys seeing it take from approval to pick up? I had a March 30 approval and nothing in hand yet
2 weeks give or take for me but I think its also highly dealer dependant.

Man all these mid November cash dates are making me want to call up there on Monday and see if mines been approved. Nov 23 cash date on mine. Form 4 trust

Mine was a hair shy of 3 weeks. I picked mine up today, 5 months to the day from cashed to received (Nov. 16 to Apr. 16, approved Mar. 28). The wait from approved to stamp in hand was killing me!

The less you think about it the sooner it will come. It depends on lots of things..
Did you even sign the cashed 💸Stamp ?

Mailed off 7/9/20

Check cashed 7/22/20

Approved 3/26/21

Stamp at dealer 4/15/21

Can in hand 4/19/21

Individual trust

Mailed: 10/28/20
check cashed: 11/16/20
Approved: 4/13/21
Stamp at dealer; They are checking the mail!
Stamp at dealer: 4/22/21
Silencer shop kiosk individual

Attachments

• deadair.jpg
    deadair.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Sandman-S
Form 4 trust
Purchased 10/19/20
Paperwork received 11/4/2020
Check cashed 11/16/2020

Still pending

I’ll update when received

Form 4 individual the ss kiosk
Purchased 10/01/20
Check cashed 10/21/20
Approved 03/08/21
Stamp at dealer 4/21/21

Stayed away for 2 months
Form 4 Individual
TBAC ultra 7
Cashed 8/19/20
still pending as of this morning- I hate you guys. Mine always seem to take a long time

Last edited:
Reactions: Rog2069 and ffjoey
Just went down the rabbit hole again. Got really spoilt last year with turnaround times. Nervous about this year’s times.

Stayed away for 2 months
Form 4 Individual
TBAC ultra 7
Cashed 8/19/21
still pending as of this morning- I hate you guys. Mine always seem to take a long time
8/19/2021 is in the future prob meant 8/19/2020

Dead Air Mask HD
Form 4 Individual @ SS Kiosk

Purchased: 9/14/20
Cashed: 10/31/20
Approved: Not Yet
Stamp at Dealer:

Last edited:
Dead Air Sandman-L
Form 4 Individual with SS

Bought: 9/24/2020
Cashed: 11/10/2020
Approved: 4/19/2021
Stamp at Dealer: still waiting

Tacops Titanium 30
Form 4 Trust SS Kiosk

Entered info at kiosk 09/21/2020
Cashed 10/14/2020
Stamp at Dealer 03/14/2021

Dead Air Sandman-L
Form 4 Individual with SS

Bought: 9/24/2020
Cashed: 11/10/2020
Approved: 4/19/2021
Stamp at Dealer: still waiting
How are you finding out it’s approved? Is there a website we can look it up?