• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paper form 4 approval finally

Check cashed Oct 2021
Called today and was today it was approved 9-16-2022. Waiting for stamp to arrive at dealer

Deadair Sandman S FDE
Congrats on the Sandman-S, it's amazingly durable and the FDE looks great. Love to hear about the approval. - Chase

Reactions: Klay23
Got it! Bought the cover on Black Friday lol.
A94A08E8-E2F0-4096-BB3C-C28CABA8F52E.jpeg
D83B371D-8D96-4725-A1D9-8D231C13776B.jpeg

I'm over 300 days on my form 4 now (11/22/22). I reached out to my rep and got a response in less than 24 hours from the ATF. The FBI ran my background check on 8/25 and passed the "proceed" on to the ATF. They said the application is now being passed to an examiner. I wish we had more data points for the time between FBI "proceed" and approval.

I'm over 300 days on my form 4 now (11/22/22). I reached out to my rep and got a response in less than 24 hours from the ATF. The FBI ran my background check on 8/25 and passed the "proceed" on to the ATF. They said the application is now being passed to an examiner. I wish we had more data points for the time between FBI "proceed" and approval.
Same as me. Purchased 10/21, contacted rep a couple of weeks ago, got response last week saying background proceeded 8/24/22. Was hoping to have for the first of October so Frank and Marc won’t call me uncivilized, but not looking good.

Reactions: wb00757
So at what point are we going to be able to get approved for one and then each subsequent suppressor is approved. Btw I’m still over 550 days, I’m glad some of you guys are actually seeing yours come through.

No updates, just wanted to say it's been 131 days since I certified my first eForm 4 (OCL Hydrogen-S) on May 17, 2022... Hoping for that approved email soon.

No updates but currently sitting at:
195 days efile- TBAC Ultra 9
160 days efile- Rugged Obsidian 9 (Really 242 days since they denied my application for not being a US Citizen the first time :ROFLMAO:)

Any day now boys...

Well I guess we will keep on waiting not looking good 7 months is the new normal Wait time 🤬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-071102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-071102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 46
Those cocksuckers keep moving the target on me as soon as I get close. 90 days would've put me right at July 4th, I'm sitting at 178 days for a few now, so was pretty close to the 6 month wait, now they're at 7. Fuckity fuck.

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
Form 4 paper

Pending: 10/15/21

Approved: 9/17/22

To dealer 9/26/22

Pending time to dealer: 346 days

Suppressor: YHM R2 .30

State: TX

Will have to wait until next week to pick up due to being out of town. I also have a eform4 from June of this year that is still pending.

Last edited:
I'm at 132 days now on my first eForm 4... Dealer said they've been seeing an average of around 150 right now. So, hopefully soon, but still not holding my breath.

I'm at 132 days now on my first eForm 4... Dealer said they've been seeing an average of around 150 right now. So, hopefully soon, but still not holding my breath.
150 was the average, but then the AFT decided to slow way down on everything. The website now says average 6-7 months.

No, not the ATF, my dealer is saying that THEIR average days they've been seeing on approvals is 150 days right now.
I understand that but it’s the AFT that controls everything. The past doesn’t matter if the gov is slowing down on their end.

540ish days into form 4 approval finally got an update after calling my Senator to inquire on my behalf. Apparently waiting on NICS background for over 5 months, but they couldn't tell me that in the 20 times I've called since then🙄

Reactions: stefan73
Yo,

I noticed you used to provide the Form 1 service on your site. Any chance you still do something like that for SBRing a rifle or is it strictly you will sell me my fingerprint cards and I do the forms etc?

Thanks,
We aren't processing Form 1's currently, but like you mentioned we can get your fingerprint cards taken care of for you 🤝

Eform 4 trust 169 days today....I hate the atf process with a passion. A buddy of mine just got a paper form 4 individual at 12 months.

Seeing reports that efile has once again jumped. Now 213 to 214 days for late Feb. submissions.

Mine is April 4th, so I'm guessing I'll see it in January 2023

Reactions: Bluedog82
i have a feeling that by the end of the year, paper and efile will both be 1 year processing time. i also believe this is being purposely done. i have two that were certified on march 17th. day 195 for me. i contacted my congressional rep around day 150. atf response to their office was “pending”. atf is useless, totally useless.

All of these paper form 4s right at a year has me hopeful I will get mine soon. Cashed date was 10/5.
I'm hoping the same. Mine was cashed on the 10/26/21. Did reach out to my state rep for what its worth. We'll see what happens.

Received my 36M yesterday. Don’t know exact date but purchased mid September last year

My dealer said ATF put a hold on efile forms for a bit to catch up on paper forms.

Well, I was beginning to give up hope on my paper form. The eForm beat it, which surprised me a bit. But with a check cashed date of 10/28/21, and the reports of October cans coming back, maybe I’ll see it this year…

Reactions: QS-1911
JUST GOT THE PHONE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuckin a right I’m so excited. Might have to unfollow this depressing thread now lol. Check was cashed 9/17/21 form 4 trust. Never made any inquiries just stayed patient. Pick up tomorrow I’ll post a pic!
Don’t kid yourself. This thread is the hide’s own Hotel California.

Don’t kid yourself. This thread is the hide’s own Hotel California.
Don't kid yourself, the current administration is doing everything they can to weaponize the ATF & FBI. Under Trump things got better, not so much now, I would drive there to protest but I can't afford the gas. Remember these things in November if you want things to change.

@Silencer Shop Just picked up my NomadLT yesterday. It was a bit longer than anticipated 210 days. ATF underestimated their wait times, they should have just said 6 months working towards 90 days.
Certify 3/1/2022
Notified by email 9/26/2022.

Now waiting for another I have in Silencer jail.
Hey, we're happy to hear about the approval! The Nomad LT is amazingly light for its size and the suppression is awesome. Which can is in the hopper now?

@Silencer Shop Just picked up my NomadLT yesterday. It was a bit longer than anticipated 210 days. ATF underestimated their wait times, they should have just said 6 months working towards 90 days.
Certify 3/1/2022
Notified by email 9/26/2022.

Now waiting for another I have in Silencer jail.
Maybe I’m closer then, I certified eform 4 trust on 3/2/22. Still waiting 🙏🏼🤞🏼