• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3/21 here, would have been about two weeks earlier but the software kept crashing so I couldn’t certify…

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
Q Half Nelson.
Purchased: 13 Sept. 2021
Transfer to dealer: 13 Oct 2021

Form 4: Individual

Mailed: 17 Oct 2021
Approved: 20 Sept 2022
Arrived at dealer: 26 Sept 2022

Reactions: Wyoming8541
I figured I’d call this morning. I didn’t have to wait on hold at all. But I’m still pending on a paper form since 11/18/21. I figured this, but this is the first time I checked on this can.

Depressing thread is depressing.

A few pages back I saw some comments on the delayed BGC’s. I was delayed once a few years ago and immediately applied for my FBI UPIN, and haven’t been delayed since. I include my UPIN on all my NFA applications now in hopes to avoid and more delays.

I haven’t done a form4 e-form yet, but probably will start a couple before the end of the year.

I figured I’d call this morning. I didn’t have to wait on hold at all. But I’m still pending on a paper form since 11/18/21. I figured this, but this is the first time I checked on this can.

Depressing thread is depressing.

A few pages back I saw some comments on the delayed BGC’s. I was delayed once a few years ago and immediately applied for my FBI UPIN, and haven’t been delayed since. I include my UPIN on all my NFA applications now in hopes to avoid and more delays.

I haven’t done a form4 e-form yet, but probably will start a couple before the end of the year.

make purchases now to be able to get your cans by Christmas 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: darkfader
I just submitted a E form 4 on a TBAC Dominus this past Monday(09/26/2022)and my fingerprint cards were sent out the same day. Im really hoping for Mar-April ‘23.

Well....Efile filed 4-11 denied due to either the shop fucking up or @Silencer Shop. Time to start all over again in 3-4 weeks while they figure it out. This whole process is a joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-111717_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930-111717_Drive.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20220930-113033_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930-113033_Drive.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Sad
Reactions: black5.3
Well....Efile filed 4-11 denied due to either the shop fucking up or @Silencer Shop. Time to start all over again in 3-4 weeks while they figure it out. This whole process is a joke.

This is a known thing that popped up a while back. Look at box 10. It needs the persons name just not store/title.

Reactions: tmcgowan1911
This is a known thing that popped up a while back. Look at box 10. It needs the persons name just not store/title.
I see that....unfortunately I'm not an employee who loomed at that and said that's fine.....I managed to pass English 1: reading comprehension. Clearly the certifying officer or employee checking these didnt... guess it will be 2 years before I have this sucker

We are very sorry to hear about the denial, Matleez, I will send you a message to get your info and start the process to get you resubmitted. For some context here, the signing official denial occurs when the FFL employee doesn't use a registered name, IE box 10 says "FFL Store Manager" or something instead of "Joe Smith" The ATF made an amendment to the rule which said every signing official had to be personally identified. - Chase

Reactions: DIBBS and matleez
We are very sorry to hear about the denial, Matleez, I will send you a message to get your info and start the process to get you resubmitted. For some context here, the signing official denial occurs when the FFL employee doesn't use a registered name, IE box 10 says "FFL Store Manager" or something instead of "Joe Smith" The ATF made an amendment to the rule which said every signing official had to be personally identified. - Chase
so, for those of us who used silencer shop, is there anyway you can audit your efiles to see how many dealers did not fill out the forms correctly ? and, are you finding this to be a consistent problem throughout your dealer network?

so, for those of us who used silencer shop, is there anyway you can audit your efiles to see how many dealers did not fill out the forms correctly ? and, are you finding this to be a consistent problem throughout your dealer network?

Silencer shop is only here to congratulate people for getting approved and asking what cans they got. When everyone was having real problems at the beginning of the year they were nowhere to be found. Couldn’t get email reply’s, anyone on the phone, dealers couldn’t even get their designated silencer shop reps on the phone. They knew all this was coming months in advance they could’ve staffed up to prepare.

With the amount of shit they’ve fucked up over the years they’re right up there with cheaper then dirt for company’s I won’t deal with. Fuck silencer shop.

I recommend Capitol armory to anyone especially if they can direct ship to your state, great guys to deal with.

Silencer shop is only here to congratulate people for getting approved and asking what cans they got. When everyone was having real problems at the beginning of the year they were nowhere to be found. Couldn’t get email reply’s, anyone on the phone, dealers couldn’t even get their designated silencer shop reps on the phone. They knew all this was coming months in advance they could’ve staffed up to prepare.

With the amount of shit they’ve fucked up over the years they’re right up there with cheaper then dirt for company’s I won’t deal with. Fuck silencer shop.

I recommend Capitol armory to anyone especially if they can direct ship to your state, great guys to deal with.
this is my first time going through this process. i did a great deal of homework researching the cans i wanted but, it is clear to me now, that i didn’t do a good job on my research on who to buy from. like my daddy told me once, everybody makes mistakes, smart people don’t make the same one twice.

Reactions: Jnull
this is my first time going through this process. i did a great deal of homework researching the cans i wanted but, it is clear to me now, that i didn’t do a good job on my research on who to buy from. like my daddy told me once, everybody makes mistakes, smart people don’t make the same one twice.
and it’s day 198. certified march 17th.

It’s been 200+ days for sometime now. And the only way you’re going to see a 7 month approval is if you’re currently sitting at 7 months. Anything less and your wait will be longer since approval times increase almost daily.
Back when SS listed days instead of months, I was "3 weeks away" starting about day 70, and that was pretty consistent until they switched over to months. I'm at 198 now.

Back when SS listed days instead of months, I was "3 weeks away" starting about day 70, and that was pretty consistent until they switched over to months. I'm at 198 now.
How bout it. I’ve been right on the approval line for so long and it just keeps getting pushed back.

The file will not show you so check the submitted/ in progress form that the ATF emailed you when your dealer certified..

The file will not show you so check the submitted/ in progress form that the ATF emailed you when your dealer certified..
this is what makes the hide a great place. so many people have so much knowledge they are willing to share. i went back and checked both of my applications and their is a name on the forms with their title. that’s one less concern disposed of.
thanks again for the help.

7 months wait now fuck 🤬

We're going to be wishing it was 7 months when it hits a year . I have a feeling after June submittals will be atleast 12 months

Preach it brother. Something I found out many years ago, back before silencer shop lost the ability to sell retail cans.

And then many forget SS crashed the first eforms site by batch submitting and screwing us all. I have nothing good to say about them.

Capital Armory typically gets my money and has for 8+ years

i have a feeling that by the end of the year, paper and efile will both be 1 year processing time. i also believe this is being purposely done. i have two that were certified on march 17th. day 195 for me. i contacted my congressional rep around day 150. atf response to their office was “pending”. atf is useless, totally useless.
If efile does in fact turn to be a year wait I'll do more than 2 cans next time, I'll at least double or triple that.

Reactions: stefan73
@Silencer Shop - any chance you can give us a weekly or monthly breakdown of eform 4s submitted from jan1, 2022- present? Big ask I know but I love me some data crunching and would love to see the curve of submissions even if it’s not from all sources.

between this thread and the one on reddit, it seems that we are averaging around 218 days now.

Which means that I'm now only about 2 1/2 weeks away. I wonder how many months it'll be until I'm just a week away...

@Silencer Shop - any chance you can give us a weekly or monthly breakdown of eform 4s submitted from jan1, 2022- present? Big ask I know but I love me some data crunching and would love to see the curve of submissions even if it’s not from all sources.
You might be interested in our Reddit mega thread, Nbleak, we post customer approvals and customers share their approval times as well. - Chase

between this thread and the one on reddit, it seems that we are averaging around 218 days now.

Which means that I'm now only about 2 1/2 weeks away. I wonder how many months it'll be until I'm just a week away...
i should be right around the same time frame as you, but by the time we get to 218 it’ll be 250.

Reactions: Charger442
FINALLY APPROVED! (347 Days)
Although not showing on Silencer Shop Website as approved just yet.
Paper Form 4
Purchased: 30 September 2021
Tax Stamped Cashed: 26 October 2021
Approved: 4 October 2022
Pick up: Pending.......

Reactions: jimmy917
FINALLY APPROVED! (347 Days)
Although not showing on Silencer Shop Website as approved just yet.
Paper Form 4
Purchased: 30 September 2021
Tax Stamped Cashed: 26 October 2021
Approved: 4 October 2022
Pick up: Pending.......
It won't show as approved there for a paper.

So…paper forms seem to be in the late October area. The last of the bulk paper should be early to mid December right? Once those are processed, fingers crossed that eforms start to speed up.

Reactions: QS-1911
Why wouldn't it? It gives a pending status so I would assume it would show an approval status once processed.
My tbac 22take down that I have pics of it in my possession (was at a gun store with no range for its jail time) dated October of 20 still shows as pending. My ultra 7 that I've had since July also shows pending. No idea why. That would be a question for @Silencer Shop .

Why wouldn't it? It gives a pending status so I would assume it would show an approval status once processed.
It just doesn’t… None of mine showed up as approved on their site, but the stamps arrived at the dealers long ago.

Only the eForms system shows when approved.

My tbac 22take down that I have pics of it in my possession (was at a gun store with no range for its jail time) dated October of 20 still shows as pending. My ultra 7 that I've had since July also shows pending. No idea why. That would be a question for @Silencer Shop .
Interesting.... Had I not called the ATF about 30 minutes ago I would have been going off the pending status with no ideal it was approved on the 4th.

Last edited:
I received an email from the ATF with a digital copy of my tax stamp and the next day I received another email from Silencer Shop saying I was approved.

Reactions: Silencer Shop