• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FINALLY APPROVED! (347 Days)
Although not showing on Silencer Shop Website as approved just yet.
Paper Form 4
Purchased: 30 September 2021
Tax Stamped Cashed: 26 October 2021
Approved: 4 October 2022
Pick up: Pending.......
You'll have to input your approval date manually for a paper form approval, but congrats! What suppressor are you picking up? - Chase

Correct. I still show a can from 2018 and 2019 as pending even though I've had them for multiple years. Even asked @Silencer Shop to update the dashboard, but for some reason they won't or can't. Don't really remember the why..
Can’t is probably more the reason. The ATF answers to nobody. Every government organization is like that. Electronic communication for approval or denial, they could barely get the intake running. Government agencies are about 2 decades behind business and their rules, regulations and being allowed to operate however they want doesn’t help.

Reactions: stefan73
The paper forms will not update to "approved" in your Silencer Shop dashboard because we are not made aware when your application is processed, so it ahs to be updated manually.

You'll have to input your approval date manually for a paper form approval, but congrats! What suppressor are you picking up? - Chase
CGS Hyperion. Yes I manually inputted the date. Now to sit and wait for the Tax Stamp to be sent. Waited this long, what's another wait? LOL, SMH!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silencer Shop
Paper form 4
Trust
Check cashed 10/6/21
Approved 9/27/22
Stamp in hand???
Just called and got the good news.

TBAC Ultra 9 Gen 2

Pretty excited since I’ll have it in time for coyotes this year.

Who currently has the longest eform wait that hasn’t had a denial or other problem?

Today is 217 for me, going by the current numbers I should get approved next week but I’ve been at the edge of approval times for so long I’m not going to get my hopes up.

Reactions: Silencer Shop
Who currently has the longest eform wait that hasn’t had a denial or other problem?

Today is 217 for me, going by the current numbers I should get approved next week but I’ve been at the edge of approval times for so long I’m not going to get my hopes up.
I'm at 212, March seems to be a bugger:(

• Sad
Reactions: 65x55guy

I have my fingers crossed for you, Jnull. If the current trend continues you could be getting good news soon.

Reactions: jonboatjockey
I have my fingers crossed for you, Jnull. If the current trend continues you could be getting good news soon.

There aren’t enough dicks on the planet for you guys to eat, I’d have them by now if it wasn’t for the fucktards at silencer shop.

You guys trying to do damage control by having a useless online presence after all the fuckery is pathetic.

I'm at 335 days on a paper form, I hope I should be getting an email or call soon. If I don't then I will call next month since it will be a year. This process truly sucks....

Reactions: QS-1911
~ 230 days here.
E-filed 2/21
Hyperion K

Another e-filed late May
Dead Air Mask HD

Both from Capitol Armory
Oof 230 is probably the longest I’ve seen yet, doesn’t give me the warm fuzzy.

Yeah, 230 stinks. I’m at 210. That’s not promising. It was 60-70days and now might as well be paper form times. I still do not understand how we can buy a gun instantly but not a can to suppress noise…. Baffling to me

• Haha
Reactions: Jackomason
Yeah, 230 stinks. I’m at 210. That’s not promising. It was 60-70days and now might as well be paper form times. I still do not understand how we can buy a gun instantly but not a can to suppress noise…. Baffling to me
Pun intended?

I'm at 335 days on a paper form, I hope I should be getting an email or call soon. If I don't then I will call next month since it will be a year. This process truly sucks....
Good luck, just send an email to my senator. My paperform check was cashed 3/18/21, U R Screwed!

Picked up 2 paper form 4s on a trust last week
Omega 36m: stamp cashed 8/30/21, approved 9/8/22, and stamp received 9/17
Sandman-S: stamp cashed 9/7/21, approved 9/13/22, and stamp received 9/27

Efile, SS, 3/9/2022, 216 days since it was certified and still waiting.

When I bought my first suppressor in 2010 it was only a couple of months.

Reactions: Charger442
Efile, SS, 3/9/2022, 216 days since it was certified and still waiting.

When I bought my first suppressor in 2010 it was only a couple of months.
Well the govt hates you more now. So we get to enjoy the wait. I've never been fortunate enough to enjoy a few month wait. First one was in 2016 and it was 11 months on the dot.

Well the govt hates you more now. So we get to enjoy the wait. I've never been fortunate enough to enjoy a few month wait. First one was in 2016 and it was 11 months on the dot.
That was when we knew all the names of the reviewers and when you called to ask the status you actually could talk to your reviewer. I believe Sandra Snook was the reviewer for that suppressor, oh the good old days.

Reactions: Charger442
That was when we knew all the names of the reviewers and when you called to ask the status you actually could talk to your reviewer. I believe Sandra Snook was the reviewer for that suppressor, oh the good old days.

I had Sara Jones and Jason Bowers in those days. I remember it being 3-4 months at the slowest in those days

Last edited:
Finally have my last paper form 4 can. Single shot trust, Hybrid 46.
Cashed 10/4/21, approved 10/1/22, stamp at dealer today

Maybe we'll get lucky. Come January all the paper forms will be done just about. Maybe come to 6 months for paper? Idk if we get under a year it's an improvement

Certified 3/4 approved today, 223 days on a Hyperion K for my 6.5cm gas gun.

I have two others certified 3/14 because we couldn’t get silencershops bullshit to work. Hopefully those get approved soon, it’s not really worth picking up 1 of 3 since the shops 1.5 hours one way. I also have a magnus on 5/4 but at this rate I won’t see it for quite a while. So much for batch approvals.

First can--impulse buy. Q Erector 22. Wish I had gone with a Mask now, but <shrug>

Purchased on Independence Day 7/4/2022 and efiled using the Silencershop kiosk thingey on a Single Shot Trust.

Certified 7/12/2022.

so that puts me at......day 96. Everything I'm reading says that I'll be lucky to see it by Christmas.

The ONLY reason I bought the can is because the salesman, Silencershop kiosk, and the ATF website were all saying '90 days'. I figured 3 months was a reasonable amount of time.

I should have bought a lathe and done a form 1 instead.

First can--impulse buy. Q Erector 22. Wish I had gone with a Mask now, but <shrug>

Purchased on Independence Day 7/4/2022 and efiled using the Silencershop kiosk thingey on a Single Shot Trust.

Certified 7/12/2022.

so that puts me at......day 96. Everything I'm reading says that I'll be lucky to see it by Christmas.

The ONLY reason I bought the can is because the salesman, Silencershop kiosk, and the ATF website were all saying '90 days'. I figured 3 months was a reasonable amount of time.

That’s the problem, you expected reason from the federal government.

Reactions: FuhQ
That’s the problem, you expected reason from the federal government.
Not exactly. I'm retired military, have dealt with the VA, been audited by the IRS, worked for DOJ, and I'm currently a contractor with another .gov agency.

I know firsthand that everything the .gov touches is going to be a clusterfuck. The only question is how big the clusterfuck will be......biblical proportions, or just a major inconvenience.

I read that the eforms system was actually working, and then was told by other sources that things really had improved. My problem is that I thought that the sources I got my info from were credible.....and it turned out that they were all just parroting each other.

If I had to guess, we should see an improvement come January/February due to paper forms being basically completely out of the system In terms of backlog. @Silencer Shop do you guys know how many active Eform 4s there are currently?

If I had to guess, we should see an improvement come January/February due to paper forms being basically completely out of the system In terms of backlog.

Does seem like there’s been an emphasis to clear the paper forms out, which I think is 100% the right thing for them to be doing

Reactions: FuhQ and Bcorley50
If I had to guess, we should see an improvement come January/February due to paper forms being basically completely out of the system In terms of backlog. @Silencer Shop do you guys know how many active Eform 4s there are currently?
We are not privy to that information, I can point you to this ATF communication, which states they've experienced unprecedented volumes, seeing up to 32,000 forms in a week. - Chase

Certified 7/12/2022.

We appreciate you trusting us with your first can, @Colt45guy. The Erector being super modular is a really nice feature, and it's incredibly quiet in its full-length config. The ATF released this communication around the time of your purchase, explaining an increase in processing times. - Chase

Received my Ultra 7 today. Just shy of 15 months. (Ordered late July 2021)

Unfortunately they didn't include a mount. Luckily I bought 2 already, but I have 3 rifles I plan on using it on.
Emailed the manufacturer and dealer to see what gives.

Paper Form
Dead Air Wolverine PBS-1.
Purchased 10-20-2021
Approved 9-24-2022
Pick Up 10-12-2022
340 days to approval

Eform
YHM R9
Purchased 11-23-21
Ready to Certify 2-9-2022
Approved 9-13-2022
Pick up 9-14-2022
294 days from purchase to approval
216 days from ready to certify to approval

I was wondering if the paper form was going to beat the eform. It nearly did.

Form 4 Paper, Single Shot trust.

Rugged Obsidian 9mm

Purchased: 9/14/21
Paperwork filed: 9/14/21
Check Cashed: 10/13/21
Approved: 9/29/22
Stamp in Hand: 10/13/22