• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Form 4 wait time

Call 304-616-4500 along with your serial number for your can.

My 1st 2 cans took 45 days2 yrs ago , I am pending 3rd from Oct 21,2011. I have this funny feeling they are slowing the process deliberately. want a can someday?
get one asap before it gets worse, my .02.

Sent in my check early July, it was cashed July 13th.
I went pending August 22nd and i am still waiting:-(
The lady told me 5 months from pending date.. December 13th will make 5 months since my check was cashed!!!

What a bunch of crap!!

I wouldn't be supprized if it took longer on the 8th this month my will be at 6 months.

1. NFA Item: Suppressor
2. Form Type: Form 4
3. Transferee Type: Trust
4. Forms Sent: 26-June-2010
5. Check Cashed: 07-July-2010
6. Pending Date: 10-August-2010
7. Approved Date: 13-October-2010
8. Examiner Name: Barbara Payne

1. NFA Item: SBR
4. Forms Sent: 18-June-2011
5. Check Cashed: 02-July-2011
6. Pending Date: 11-July-11
7. Approved Date: 07-November-2011
8. Forms Received:14-November-2011
9. Examiner Name: Sara Jones

1. NFA Item: Suppressor
4. Forms Sent: 25-June-2011
5. Check Cashed: 11-July-2011
6. Pending Date: 19-July-11
7. Approved Date: 21-November-2011
8. Forms Received: 05-December-2011
9. Examiner Name: Sara Jones

I will have to call tomorrow. July 8th mine went pending. Last week was still a no go when I called. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Mine has been sent back to the dealer for corrections. Not sure when I called I think last Monday and it was pending still.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Billy Bronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whadda ya mean your SOT has yet to get an approved form back from Jason.....you mean, like, EVER???

he may new, i don't know.

is he your examiner? did he approve one for you and you just haven't received it yet? </div></div>

Yes, he is my examiner for a form 4 I have pending since 7/15/11. No, it is not approved yet. Yes, I mean "ever". Either they re-assigned him to our area and no forms have come in from him since he was reassigned, or he is new and no forms have come in from him yet. Either way, it doesn't look good. </div></div>

Called again this am. STILL pending (form 4) since 7/15/11). Arrggh! </div></div>

And again today. Still pending since 7/15/11--Jason Frushour. </div></div>

Called again this am.

Form 4 mailed 6/30/11
Pending since 7/15/11
Examiner: Jason Frushour

ETA: They now tell me 5 months from date of pending to date of approval. This doesn't account for the 2 or so weeks from date of mailing paperwork to pending, or the time it takes to get the form back.

Liberty Constitution
Check Cashed: July 10
Pending: July 20
Approved: Nov. 23
Stamp: Not yet.
Examiner: Probably Snook

What's the longest time anyone has had to wait between going approved and getting the stamp?

These wait times are killer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4+ months. Guess I should just order one every thirty days and then maybe it won't seem so bad.</div></div>

Think this is going to get expensive, but I guess I will only have to wait 4 months once! Now, what to order next?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liberty Constitution
Stamp: Not yet.
Examiner: Probably Snook

What's the longest time anyone has had to wait between going approved and getting the stamp?

These wait times are killer.</div></div>

I had a Form 1 approved from Snook on Oct 25th and I had the stamp Oct 31st. Odd that you don't have it yet, but at least you're approved...

1. NFA Item: AAC M4-2000
4. Forms Sent: June 1st
5. Check Cashed: June 15th
6. Pending Date: July 11th
7. Approved Date: Dec 5th
8. Forms Received:
9. Examiner Name: SantaMaria

1. NFA Item: AAC Pilot
4. Forms Sent: June 1st
5. Check Cashed: June 15th
6. Pending Date: July 11th
7. Approved Date: Dec 5th
8. Forms Received:
9. Examiner Name: SantaMaria

Qoute:
"I had a Form 1 approved from Snook on Oct 25th and I had the stamp Oct 31st. Odd that you don't have it yet, but at least you're approved..."

I just called today to check, she told me it was approved November 21st! Great, to bad I don't have it yet. She said usually 2-3 days to send out and with the holiday things may have backed up in the mail. Sure hope I get a call tomorrow to say "come get it"!

For what it's worth Form was sent in the 1st of July.

Snook said Form 4's are now running at least 5 months.

I think since July, their volume has picked up a little bit.

My Form 3's are taking a bit longer too. Used to be 3 weeks, now it is 4 weeks.

If that's the case I should get my stamps around the middle of January. Good grief, I hope so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Qoute:
"I had a Form 1 approved from Snook on Oct 25th and I had the stamp Oct 31st. Odd that you don't have it yet, but at least you're approved..."

I just called today to check, she told me it was approved November 21st! Great, to bad I don't have it yet. She said usually 2-3 days to send out and with the holiday things may have backed up in the mail. Sure hope I get a call tomorrow to say "come get it"!

For what it's worth Form was sent in the 1st of July. </div></div>

Did it show up yet? I suspect yours and mine are lost in the same batch.

I think the ATF has won. I'm not sure I'm going to order any more silencers these wait times are too long.

I guess i get to endure some of this pain now. I just got all my stuff filled out and sent off. I'm not even going to think about it till atleast first part of May. I'm just going to try to forget about it until I get the call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess i get to endure some of this pain now. I just got all my stuff filled out and sent off. I'm not even going to think about it till atleast first part of May. I'm just going to try to forget about it until I get the call. </div></div>

In the same boat, sent off two the week of Thanksgiving.

Eddie

My agony is over!!! I ordered first part of LAST November!!! God speed gentlemen!!! (Pending since July 20th, approved on December 6th)

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

The safest door way in America!!!
IMG_5020.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Qoute:

I think the ATF has won. I'm not sure I'm going to order any more silencers these wait times are too long. </div></div>

Hey PBinWA,

Got the call yesterday....the stamp is there ready to pick up and I can take my Tac Ops 30 cal titanium can home!! I'm headed there first thing in the morning, about time. But at least it's here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess i get to endure some of this pain now. I just got all my stuff filled out and sent off. I'm not even going to think about it till atleast first part of May. I'm just going to try to forget about it until I get the call. </div></div>

That's what I said. It wears on ya. I sent 2 form 4's in first part of August. Been fighting the itch to call everyday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Qoute:

I think the ATF has won. I'm not sure I'm going to order any more silencers these wait times are too long. </div></div>

I just ordered another one on November 1st. The Form 3 hasn't even went through yet...I was hoping I'd have it by April but...maybe June now?

Sent 2 in back in June. June 16th and 26th. 1st one came back the week of thanksgiving and the 2nd came in Monday. Just over 5 months....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Qoute:

Hey PBinWA,

Got the call yesterday....the stamp is there ready to pick up and I can take my Tac Ops 30 cal titanium can home!! I'm headed there first thing in the morning, about time. But at least it's here.</div></div>

Thanks for the update. Maybe next week, but I won't get my hopes up.
frown.gif

F4 wait times have been brutal. I've got customers who went pending on 8/5/11, and we are still waiting for their stamps to come back.

Thankfully, F3 times are much shorter. I mailed an F3 on 11/12/11, approved on 12/5 and in hand 12/8. If only F4's were as fast.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scollins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mailed an F3 on 11/12/11, approved on 12/5 and in hand 12/8. If only F4's were as fast..... </div></div>

Uhhh???
sick.gif

I had an F3 mailed 11-10, still not back yet. I'll be luck to get it in hand next August.

My F4 went off 7-28 I think, still not back.

I doubt I ever buy another one.
If it were 30-60 days or clear once and get a card/permit/instant ok, hell I'd have a dozen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cookie The Swede</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAC 762-SDN-6

Check cashed July 5th

Stamp received December 8th</div></div>

Almost the exact timeframe I'm working on, and the very same can.

How do you like it?

Finally! Got the call this morning! Thanks coctailer!

Took 8 months (wasn't a stock item for coctailer so it had to be ordered, then a 5 month Form 4 wait).

Liberty Constitution
Ordered: April 8
Form Submitted: July 1
Stamp: Dec. 10

Now I just need the dense fog in my backyard to burn off!
wink.gif

For you guys waiting on Sara Jones (Texas)

Form 1 SBR trust

Sent: June 28th
Pending: July 22nd
Approved: Dec 5th
Arrived: Dec 9th

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who was your examiner?</div></div> Snook.

you guys are getting me excited - mine went pending 28 July 11 but with Christmas coming on I think it could be January before I see it.

Shark went pending July 21 on a trust. Just called to check and found out that it was approved on Dec 9. Hope my stamp makes it here by this weekend.

I was looking on www.nfatracker.com and noticed that there were no forms approved by Jason Frushour since 2009. And there was a from 3 from 2009 that took him 3 months to complete! I realize that is by no means a complete list of the forms he processes (probably a more complete list in this thread), but was wondering if anyone has recently received an approved form with his name on it. Just wondering.

I'm waiting on Jason myself, Check cashed July 15th, Pending July 30th. put a call into him on 12/12/11 and was told he would be out this week and possibly next due to illness.
Sully

Woohoo!
12/08/11: TiRant .45 Pending
12/08/11: TBAC 30p-1 Pending

Hey, I know there's more wait to follow, but any news is good news. Forms were sent off in early November.

I've got two Form 3s 'in process' for Liberty Suppressors:

1st mailed by Liberty on or about 10/21/2011
2nd mailed by Liberty on or about 11/18/2011

Neither have been approved or returned.

What a bunch of bullshit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr.Maim</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got two Form 3s 'in process' for Liberty Suppressors:

What a bunch of bullshit. </div></div>

Your not even halfway in.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr.Maim</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got two Form 3s 'in process' for Liberty Suppressors:

What a bunch of bullshit. </div></div>

Your not even halfway in..... </div></div>

More like 0% in. I still have the Form 4 process to wait on.

Let's not even talk about the SBR lower paperwork that I mailed on 9/9/2011 and another last week. I created a "meeting reminder" in Outlook (email program) that pops up on the 9th of each month as a reminder. I think the reminder just makes me madder.
mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rambo Complex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. I just saw today that the ATF cashed my check on the 22nd of November 2011. I can only assume it is good news that they cashed my check right? </div></div>

They cashed mine on November 15, so we are in the same boat. Maybe sometime next year, if the wait times do not get longer by the time they start working on November.

If they had to wait to cash the check the process would be super fast LOL.