• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Too late, the FFL already has it sent off lol. Two weeks would be alright considering it’s been over a year already.

had the same thing happen to me. took 2.5 weeks and I picked up my suppressor. youre almost there.

I didn’t know I was buying myself a Christmas present over a year ago lol. Thanks for the info, I’m getting excited!

Most corrections are approved in a week or two if the dealer posts the control number on envelope it will help get to the right desk faster too. So if you are mailing it back, write it on envelope and highlight it.

My dealer apparently forgot Page 3 of the Form 4 in the packet, so ATF sent him a letter. He faxed the Page 3 and i had the stamp in ~ 1.5 weeks.

Form 4 SBR – Filed 12/12/2016 – Approved 11/13/17 – 336 days
Form 4 Silencer – Filed 12/12 2016 – Approved 11/13/17 – 336 days
Form 4 Silencer – Filed 1/31/17 – Approved 12/4/17 – 307 days
Form 4 Silencer – Filed 2/3/2017 – Approved 12/4/17 – 304 days

Last batch of individual form 4's I received came in just a tad over 6 months. Was really thinking/hoping wait times would be in 4 month average range, with a lot of people waiting on the hearing protection act...

Does anyone know where they mail your stamp from? Mine was approved on the 11th of December, you would think it would be any day now. I live in the innermountain west, even snail mail gets here in a week or less.

Does anyone know where they mail your stamp from? Mine was approved on the 11th of December, you would think it would be any day now. I live in the innermountain west, even snail mail gets here in a week or less.

The stamps I got back yesterday were from the 7th...they often don't mail them the same day they approve it.

Thanks, I figured they would probably mail the 12th or even the end of the week. Nothing in this process even remotely resembles expediency, so I shouldn't be surprised. The wait continues....

Thanks, I figured they would probably mail the 12th or even the end of the week. Nothing in this process even remotely resembles expediency, so I shouldn't be surprised. The wait continues....

Yeah it is the worst to call and get an approval...and then waiting two weeks or more for the form. Totally lame.

A buddy of mine got his today. Submitted July 1st. I don't know when the stamp was approved and received by dealer.

Individual SiCo Omega, Check cashed 7/20/17, stamp approved 12/12/17, in my hands 12/23/17

Late Christmas early New Years gift.

Form 4 trust sent in 3/6/2017 Ultra 9 .30
Approved 12/18/2017
Jail broke this morning.

Last edited:
Sig SRD7.62-QD

Submitted F4. Paper trust. 2/6/17
Got the call today! Picked up today!
11 months !
Done through Silencer Shop kiosk and picked up locally.
Too cold to shoot this weekend but will test it soon!

I had 2 submitted 1-27-17 and approved 12-15. I went through silencershop.

Two F4 trust

sent 10/12/16
disapproved 10/23/17 (falsely denied NICS)
resubmitted 11/4/17
approved 12/21/17
received 1/8/18

sent 1/9/17
approved 12/11/17
received 1/8/18

I have another that was sent on 1/9/17 but hasn't been approved yet. The examiner said my background check was delayed and could be another 2 months to approval.

Just called and got the good news!

From 4 Trust
Check cashed 4/8/17
Pending 4/10/17
Approved 1/4/18
Stamp arrived ?????

SilencerShop Single shot trust

Last edited:
I also got good news the other day

Form 4 trust

Submitted 2/8/17
Check cashed 3/7/17
Approved 12/23/17
Stamp at Dealer 1/8/18

I have 2 more I'm waiting on, 1 went pending in April and the other in May, both form 4 trust as well so I will report back later on those.

Individual
Submitted 4/21/17
cashed 4/27/17
Approved 1/4/18
Picked up 1/13/18

Why is NFA Tracker showing returns from July and August but guys here are showing submissions from April yet? Just luck of the draw?

Why is NFA Tracker showing returns from July and August but guys here are showing submissions from April yet? Just luck of the draw?

A lot of the recent posts here are for Trusts - the NFA tracker differentiates between Indiv and Trust, this doesn't. Look back on previous pages you will see some individuals with July pending dates.

I'm still waiting on a batch of F4 individuals with a check cashed date of 5/1/17. For about 3 months now ATF has been waiting for the BG check to come back from FBI, it's starting to seem like mine fell through the cracks based on what NFA trackers shows. Based on others coming back I was hoping for mine sometime around October... Nope! Mid January and still waiting.

I'm solving this issue by getting an 01 FFL and 03 SOT. Assuming it's not frowned upon or against the rules to do your own transfers I'll get to play with my toys while I wait for my future F4's and hopefully make a few bucks along the way.

A lot of the recent posts here are for Trusts - the NFA tracker differentiates between Indiv and Trust, this doesn't. Look back on previous pages you will see some individuals with July pending dates.

The only reason I ask was the poster above me was on an Individual submitted in April. 8 months is in the Trust range so it's a bit concerning that some from April and May are just getting approved now. I submitted and had my card charged in August and was really hoping to see mine this month but we'll see.

I have an August and a December pending date as well. I’m still hoping for this month approval. I think the guys you see with an individual without an approval since April or just getting approved are outliers. 6-7 is the statistical average now.

That's my hope. I'm right at 150 days so which is right about where the most recent approvals on individuals has been. Time will tell.

Roter, my dealer said this was fairly accurate time frame for him on F4s for individual. When I picked up my Ultra 7 30 I bought another ultra 7 in 6.5 and he quoted me with a 5 to 7 month wait for this one. Initial wait is over for my first can so this one will be a walk in the park. All in all it’s BS process but it’s our only option. Anything under a year and I’d be happy. You’re on the downhill side.

I'm still waiting to get the call on a Trust submission for 1-11-17. I called the ATF about 1.5 months ago and they said they're waiting on BG check. Called again last week and got the same response.

I submitted 2 on Feb 13, 2017 in a trust. Check cashed March 17, 2017. Got the call yesterday, Jan 25, that the stamps are in! Right at 1 year, about 50 weeks since submission.

I called the ATF about 2 months ago, only information they would give me is the date the check was cashed, wouldn't tell me anything else.

Form 4 Trust: Ultra 7 pending as of 6/18/17 and still waiting for review. Attendant on the other end of the phone said it could be a few more months.

NFA Tracker shows trending was for Mid Jan 2018 so maybe sooner than later.
Trend2-2018.jpg