• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

As long as atf doesn't cut staff or allowed ot I don't see why it wouldn't be true. Just look at what cans are in stock now compared to a year ago. I know you couldn't find much of nothing then, now there aren't many cans that are oos at any of the internet dealers.

Well, I did some checking around online last night, and it looks like they're up to approving individual Form 4s submitted in mid-Oct. That seems like quite a jump forward from where they were just two or three weeks ago.

Well, I did some checking around online last night, and it looks like they're up to approving individual Form 4s submitted in mid-Oct. That seems like quite a jump forward from where they were just two or three weeks ago.

Then there is HOPE!!!!! It would be just in time for use on the latest CZ455 build.
Mine check was cashed about then.

Because of your awesome Intel I call the BATF this morning and.......
SUPPRESSOR APPROVED AUG 7th!!!!!!!
Sorry, I am like a kid on Christmas morning!

Waiting for stamp to arrive at ThunderBeast ........

It appears my prediction of a slingshot effect after the pre-41F bubble was spot-on. They have gone from mid-July 2016 to mid Oct 2016 in one months time.

Individual-

Check cash Oct 16th 2016
Approved Aug 7th
Edit: stamp arrived 8/14/17

Last edited:
Wow, that's awesome news! Thanks for confirming what I found was accurate. My check was cashed early March, so I've still got a bit of a wait, but it is starting to get closer. At that rate, I "could" be looking at only another two months, if it continues.

Wow, that's awesome news! Thanks for confirming what I found was accurate. My check was cashed early March, so I've still got a bit of a wait, but it is starting to get closer. At that rate, I "could" be looking at only another two months, if it continues.

At the risk of overplaying my predictions, I'm betting you'll be approved before year's end.......hopefully much sooner.

Submitted the Form 4 for a TBAC Ultra 7 today. The long winter wait begins.

Form 4
Submitted: 08/14/17
Card Charged: 08/17/17
Pending: 08/17/17
Approved:
Stamp Received:

Last edited:
Well I purchased a 22 takedown yesterday while I was there, so it begins again. Still getting prints, photos etc , together to submit to BATF.

Been waiting since late January of this year for approval on my 223 can. By other people's assumptions, it sounds like I am still on track for approval by November which is what was estimated when I submitted it in the first place. Would love to see it sooner, but I have a 50 cal build to distract me right now at least.

F4 Individual

Pending Oct 31, 2016
Called the ATF and it was approved on Aug 14, 2017
Dealer received stamp Aug 23, 2017

Last edited:
I sent in on November 22 last year, hopefully I am not too far out. I tried calling and they gave me a bunch of generic one word answers. Still working on July. Your wait will be a lot of months. Etc etc.

Si Co Omega
paper work mailed 10/28/2016
check cashed 11/02/2016
still waiting

MK18 SBR
paper work mailed 12/13/2016
check cashed 12/19/2016
still waiting

Individual Form 4 on both

Hopefully not to long encouraging to see some October approvals

Last edited:
Have a couple cans I will update on since I submitted them both at the exact same time

Silencerco Spectre 2
paper work mailed-- 8/10/16
Approved ------------ 8/4/17
stamp at dealer-----8/14/17
form 4 trust

Sig srd 762ti-qd
paper work mailed--8/10/16
Approved--7/28/17
stamp at dealer- 8/10/17

I didn't physically pick up the sig until 8/28 as my dealership assured me they didn't have the stamp on 8/14 when I picked up the Spectre. That turned out to be false and they had had it for 4 days. Long story, don't even want to go into it.

Last edited:
A few Individual Form 4s from December '16 are starting to come through now.

A few Individual Form 4s from December '16 are starting to come through now.

For the guys that filed individual that's great, at least some things are moving. I'm jealous for you guys. But for the most of us who filed with a trust we're still in July and August. Because I got fucked and couldn't file until February I have resigned to the fact I probably won't see my can until sometime next spring.

For the guys that filed individual that's great, at least some things are moving. I'm jealous for you guys. But for the most of us who filed with a trust we're still in July and August. Because I got fucked and couldn't file until February I have resigned to the fact I probably won't see my can until sometime next spring.

Paper or e-file? Paper Form 4 Trusts are starting to come through from December as well:

http://www.nfatracker.com/nfa-transfer-time-tracking/

Individual form
Titan QD
Submitted 9/21/16
Check cashed 2 weeks later
Approved 8/14/2017
Call from dealer today!!!

Last edited:
Allen Engineering AEM5

Form 4-Trust mailed 10/30/16

$200 paid via CC, so no check cash date

Tax stamp received 8/22/17

Once I start seeing January '17 forms coming through I will start getting excited. I figured about October is when I will see mine. Been a long long wait.

2nd can came in today. Got one yesterday.
Individual
AAC Cyclone
Submitted 10/21/2016
Cashed 2 weeks later
Approved 8/12/2017
Picked up today

Last edited:
Mailed my form 4 Trust last Friday via Priority mail, signed following Monday, credit card charged following day Tuesday. Things are moving a hell of a lot faster now!

SilencerCo Omega30
Form 4 Individual
Check Cashed October 10th 2016
Pending April 23 2017
Approved: still waiting
Is it weird that the check was cashed October last year but didn't go pending till April 23 of this year?

SilencerCo Omega30
Form 4 Individual
Check Cashed October 10th 2016
Pending April 23 2017
Approved: still waiting
Is it weird that the check was cashed October last year but didn't go pending till April 23 of this year?
Mine was charged n Oct but did not go pending until Feb.....

I see an Individual Form 4 from Jan. 17 showing up on the tracker now. It was exactly one week ago when the first one from Dec. 16 showed up.

SilencerCo Sparrow SS
Individual
Mailed 9/7/16
Check cashed 9/17/16
Class 3 dealer called end of July, sent in wrong form.......
Finally got the call and picked it up today.
Two weeks shy of a YEAR..

Lane 556 Scorpion Titanium
individual
Check was cashed October 17,2016
Stamp arrived today 8/29/2017
From the looks of the number that were submitted last October and are now complete maybe now is the time for another!!!

Si Co Omega
paper work mailed 10/28/2016
check cashed 11/02/2016
still waiting

MK18 SBR
paper work mailed 12/13/2016
check cashed 12/19/2016
still waiting

Individual Form 4 on both

Hopefully not to long encouraging to see some October approvals

Approved 8/21/2017

I see that individual submissions are coming back, are Form 4 trusts taking longer? I have two form 4 trusts from Sept. 13, 2016 I'm waiting one.

Trusts are taking longer and have for the last year. Still a backlog of trusts with errors they have to clear pre 41f. Post 41f the trust is reviewed and then all of the folks on the trust need background checks. A more involved process

Individual form 4
Mailed 12 Jan 2017
Check cashed 20 Jan 2017
Approved 24 Aug 2017

Ill have to call my dealer today. I sent mine in the tail end of September and no stamp that I know of yet. Individual form 4

Coworker submitted April 2016, got denied in December saying he had the wrong form and had to resubmit.

Submitted January 7, 2017
Apprived September 2, 2017

Hoping to see mine in the next couple weeks!

I tried calling my dealer yesterday. They are gone for the holiday. Hopefully I'll hear from them next week.

I have a F4 Trust (for a MG but no difference) that was mailed in early Dec, 2017, check not cashed till March, I figured "it's been 9 months since I mailed it I'll call them".
Lady says, "We received it March 20th, and it's still pending."

Good grief, it's going to be 12 or maybe many more months before that thing is approved and F4 in hand

Lane 556 Scorpion Titanium
individual
Check was cashed October 17,2016
Stamp arrived today 8/29/2017
From the looks of the number that were submitted last October and are now complete maybe now is the time for another!!!

I don't want to go through this BS again until Congress passes the hearing protection act. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same, if I were a suppressor manufacturer I'd be (even more) pissed at those jackoffs.

I don't want to go through this BS again until Congress passes the hearing protection act. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same, if I were a suppressor manufacturer I'd be (even more) pissed at those jackoffs.

The HPA is a much bigger "if/probably won't happen" than a when. I don't foresee it ever making it out of subcommittee, much less committee, and even then having enough votes. And certainly don't expect Congressmen to be clamoring to get on board what could be seen as a controversial bill as we enter primary season. Don't be drinking the koolaid Josh Waldron is handing out about it having a chance.
Not trying to be a Debby-downer, just trying to give you a realistic view. If you're contemplating more suppressors, the best advice is to go ahead and act as if you have never heard of the HPA because if you are waiting on it, you will probably be waiting forever.

Finally got the call yesterday. Stamp has 9-1-17 on it. Check cashed sometime in October last year if I remember correctly.