• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can somebody post roughly what it said? There are those of us who follow this thread even though we currently don't have anything in the system currently.

ATF eForms​

Access to eForm System​

US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

rAsC9J5Y6L-jDOAfPWao14FHRCY4efc3QramJ3JNv4Jtv5iMrD6nKsw8ytmOO3aQwg_SBeN2t4fwtWMCkPRUkLE7_M37ANuGpFFX4Q6jLk5s81Srlbybo52S_Q8cGIJ5OzLjj2kZQrYKWI5JpvIBDQovnw=s0-d-e1-ft

eForms Rules of Behavior​

This is a reminder that a responsible person or an employee of an FFL may not sign and certify an eForm on behalf of a customer or applicant. Additionally, a business name should not be used in place of an employee name.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) eForms rules of behavior clearly state that –
“It is a violation of these rules to request access to a user account if you are not the account holder, or a bona fide employee of the account holder with responsibilities requiring the user of ATF's eForms on behalf of a business entity. Actions of this type constitute a breach of system security and will result in immediate termination of your assigned USERID/password form the system.”
The rules of behavior further state that:
“The USERID, password and PIN are to be used solely for personal use or in connection with the performance of your work-related responsibilities if these responsibilities require the use of ATF's eForms on behalf of a business entity. Use of your USERID, password or PIN by anyone other than yourself is expressly prohibited. You agree to be responsible for the safeguarding and confidentiality of the assigned information and accountable for all activity with your USERID. Further, you agree that you will not provide this confidential USERID/password to another user, nor will you sign on to ATF's eForms so that another person may access ATF's eForms in your absence or on your behalf.”
Failure to abide by the eForms rules of behavior could result in suspension of your access to the ATF eForms system and disapproval of any forms you have already submitted. Please do not hesitate to contact ATF if you have any questions or concerns about this matter.​

Hf31GCb32eGLijBcm8rzRQb_ONvAmRizq14A0azcQPu32TJZrxfg2yBFJRzE7U4UGIN-UwsG1AxM0_gI4m5qQS7zhrMywQp8uwMKK_8QPvsVis0b47fLMjtNqjbIklL0TfQVUV2Hm-s6MMsZMB8oFeZgaWmdf10w3aU=s0-d-e1-ft

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

99 New York Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20226​

facebooktwitterinstagramyoutube

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES:​

sX39FY23F2niXRdIq4YmcknkKdZpRZTF_qtoyl00fWlApgqdPMNMiigrJFuaVCcjyq8pA4XP3LvnCLrfs5Y0tKkYC_lxEJ69Bfh8kyiutKH0_exlOUh016YXd_6OrrebwFPovUD7u4M6eNIW82s1q1dw6tkBrPOdgZbGXmu4nGQmCwXbSbvWgX3C8inCGMfoBSdQSzDZ40ZxZSGC-Q9UDBKwUAl-lppu8kcNFR5_Lm8yWD9s0v5Hl74zf7StJ2Db2zcg2Cy1jl8KQgffZ-4zt9Fpk_-DFHPrc78QOx8eV8NZtdMPpb-OhvVq1sohJ3koA8ls5RHy5PO7tnB8aVMRU4dkBsH4NZkDv_og61k5HjJIAwhzcXp9qX4s9lRtC9Zx17t92I6S-prYKieEZtteFw_vu6nefTvG9g0gjSr1dj8ysX7k4kx02WxJaeGYUfXVb0TxwIvoUamgwD8lBSivNPA8R0_vFRajMFrRyb-ps6JQdeoRCGJsX17PWiHm7p5KEdRB_qIcQoOYEVV1CLjwqmOJt_V_Ky_ZJm5hDCybANAJNu3ma8UpRd4=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: LeftyJason
It appears the bell curve of approvals is 6/15-6/25 with the low end early junes and the high end with with fast examiners already starting July. We’ll see how long it takes to get to the 25th fingers crossed.

Reactions: Bluedog82
My most recent check with the ATF yielded a 270 day average for eForm 4's. Mostly going over. I just crossed the 200 day mark and and am still pending.

Quick google search shows Ryan is in the navy, probably had it expedited, just a 1 off case, the wait times bulk is still mid-end of June currently

A quick question to the source, no orders and not expedited, next theory?

As far as bulk, yes the average is still 270 days, unless you live in Kansas apparently

Eform 4
Individual
Submitted: 14 June 2022
Approved: 24 March 2023
283 days

My previous approval was a couple weeks faster, submitted about 5 weeks apart.

Eform 4
Individual
Submitted: 10 May 2022
Approved: 2 Feb 2023
268 days

Reactions: Beefmanne
On the Reddit page it seems the individual rather than trust applicants are done a little quicker has anyone else noticed that?

Can you drop the link for that Reddit page. I’m july 07 2022
I am not smart phone literate enough to do that I apologize but here’s a screen shot of the thread name

Attachments

• 5EB0EF4B-AFA3-411F-8EFB-EB85C117C8D5.png
    5EB0EF4B-AFA3-411F-8EFB-EB85C117C8D5.png
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 35
This batch approval is what I've been waiting for from the beginning and have complained to my congressman and senator about for a 9 months now.

In an electronic system, there's no way this SHOULDN'T be the case everytime.

Your turn comes in the wait list, your background check comes through and gets applied to all of your pending forms and they get approved.

Hopefully this is the case for everyone going forward
My last suppressor approvals were batched. I got 8 at the same time. best part about my story is they werent even remotely filed at the same time. earliest to latest maybe 4 month difference.
hoping that happens on the 3 im currently waiting on.

Reactions: southernpew
My last suppressor approvals were batched. I got 8 at the same time. best part about my story is they werent even remotely filed at the same time. earliest to latest maybe 4 month difference.

Hoping for the same. Im submitting 5 next week, I have 1 at 170? and another at 70 maybe? I imagine it wont happen, but I can at least hope

Hoping for the same. Im submitting 5 next week, I have 1 at 170? and another at 70 maybe? I imagine it wont happen, but I can at least hope
This is what @NateSavannah looks like in real life. This is why he got 8 at the same time!

Silenced.jpg

Slightly off topic but couldn't find the answer anywhere. Does anyone know if buying 2 or more suppressors at once puts you on an atf list similar to how buying 2 firearms does? Don't want them to come after my puppers. I'm assuming not since it's 2 different forms but I figured I'd ask.

One of three, yesterday.
Wait: 272 Days

Pending: 2022-06-29

Approved: 2023-03-28 16:51

Entity: Individual 0

Dealer: SS (Silencer Shop Kiosk) Electronic EFT Upload

State: NH

Examiner: Robin C.

Control Number: 2022602128

Item: Surefire SOCOM 556RC2 5.56 / .223 (Silencer)- used the 30% discount coupon that came with my Geissele 11.5" URGI

Now I wait until my can from August comes up. ATF seems to be right at the 270 day mark. If it’s true that they are using contractors to augment the usual examiner cadre, perhaps they are speeding up. I’ve noticed on the Reddit thread that there are some people getting approved with a July date.

Slightly off topic but couldn't find the answer anywhere. Does anyone know if buying 2 or more suppressors at once puts you on an atf list similar to how buying 2 firearms does? Don't want them to come after my puppers. I'm assuming not since it's 2 different forms but I figured I'd ask.
Buying one suppressor puts you on a list my friend.

Anyone see this tease fest yesterday?

Attachments

• DD72CC3B-F995-4AD9-9BCB-B8C13594364B.jpeg
    DD72CC3B-F995-4AD9-9BCB-B8C13594364B.jpeg
    523.3 KB · Views: 100
Anyone see this tease fest yesterday?
Yes. These are from the same dealer that had mass approvals from Kansas last week. It’s a dealer called “Frontier Justice” and they have locations in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri because the ownership/FFL changed, so all the customers are getting expedited approvals, another was approved after only 47 days.

Attachments

• IMG_3163.jpeg
    IMG_3163.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3162.jpeg
    IMG_3162.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: southernpew
Does anyone know if control#s are chronologically assigned or random generated in a range, just curious if there’s actually 60k people ahead of me in line or maybe just a couple thousand.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if control#s are chronologically assigned or random generated in a range, just curious if there’s actually 60k people ahead of me in line or maybe just a couple thousand.
I know it doesn’t do any good to get excited when you see people with numbers close to yours getting approved

Yeah that’s why I been considering the 30 day range of approvals there picking from, right now it looks like 6/20-7/10

Yes. These are from the same dealer that had mass approvals from Kansas last week. It’s a dealer called “Frontier Justice” and they have locations in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri because the ownership/FFL changed, so all the customers are getting expedited approvals, another was approved after only 47 days.

I'm glad this anomaly has been "solved"
Now that I don't have to worry about getting a Kansas PO Box, I wonder what it would take to get my FFL to change their name...

I hope not 9.5 months my cert was 7/25, and I noticed Jessica near the end of her shift does some 7/15-7/22 approvals, she reaches deep in the pile and picks lucky winners, so if you see this Jessica just reach into 7/25 for me please :)
Good luck !! Still see a bunch of mid junes though

Trust form 4 eFile - Pending: 6/27/2022 Approved 3/30/2023 - 277 days

I was hoping for a batch approval with my second can that was resubmitted in December because they took 9 fucking months to process as a withdrawal but no dice.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpop8807
I think it was more or less for FFL/SOT dealers, but they just sent it out to everyone who’s in the eForms system.
Agreed. I got the same shit I applied for my first suppressor back in Jan still waiting then I got the email. I was like wtf did I do wrong lol.

Pending: 6/27/2022 Approved 3/30/2023 - 277 days

I was hoping for a batch approval with my second can that was resubmitted in December because they took 9 fucking months to process as a withdrawal but no dice.
Quick question for you since you are on your second can. I applied for my first in Jan, did a trust, submitted everything it said received on silencer shops thing, and I got the received email through the atf. When I log into my Eforms though I'm not seeing my form anywhere on those drop-down menus for submitted, denied, in-process and so forth. Is that normal? I hit up a local gun smith he told me not to worry the atf drags ass when processing stuff. I'm just worried since I paid for the stamp, my suppressor and such already.