• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So far I’m really liking it. Not effecting accuracy like I’ve been told some .22 suppressors can do. But I only have about 300 rounds through it so far.
I think that’s a myth started by some Form1 suppressor guys who made shitty cans and tried to compete with them, and it did affect their accuracy. The reason I say this, is because neither of my .22 cans affect accuracy in a negative way. Both of them actually have improved groups on my guns. 🤷🏼

I think that’s a myth started by some Form1 suppressor guys who made shitty cans and tried to compete with them, and it did affect their accuracy. The reason I say this, is because neither of my .22 cans affect accuracy in a negative way. Both of them actually have improved groups on my guns. 🤷🏼
That’s totally who it is too 🤣

Reactions: FuhQ
Submitted 27Jan23
Approved 7Aug23
192 Days
Ind.
Tac Ops 30. Will pickup the can before the rifle even arrives.

Question. How long from email of it approved does that hardcopy take to arrive at the FFL? Or can it be picked up without the hardcopy?

Reactions: Beefmanne
Submitted 27Jan23
Approved 7Aug23
192 Days
Ind.

Question. How long from email of it approved does that hardcopy take to arrive at the FFL? Or can it be picked up without the hardcopy?
Usually about a week

Submitted 27Jan23
Approved 7Aug23
192 Days
Ind.

You do NOT need anything but the email. They do not send a hard copy any more. You can pick it up the second the email comes through.

You do NOT need anything but the email. They do not send a hard copy any more. You can pick it up the second the email comes through.

So you seem to be saying that we pay for a tax stamp yet they no longer send a tax stamp? How are you expected to prove your suppressor is legally approved and yours?

Reactions: Bluedog82
So you seem to be saying that we pay for a tax stamp yet they no longer send a tax stamp? How are you expected to prove your suppressor is legally approved and yours?
The form is all digital, including the stamp on it. You can print it out or just save the form on your phone. But correct, you no longer receive an actual stamp if you eForm.

In fact that is how it works, UNLESS you paper file your form 1 or form 4. if you eFile, all you get is that email.

Pending 12/20/2022
Approved 8/8/2023
231 days
Single shot trust
Sandman S

I emailed [email protected] today to ask for a status update and this was approved within 2 hours after that. I did ask about the 4 other cans I have submitted currently, but in their reply back they said that they were only working on submissions from 2022.

Submitted 1/06/23
Approved 7/3/23
Individual
KGM RF22View attachment 8196948

This is what @The Durk looks like in real life. No wonder it only took 179 days. Congratulations.

iu

Certified 12/8/22
Approved 8/15/23
250 days
Single person trust

This is a new personal best. It's a Dead Air Sierra5, taking bets on whether it lasts longer than it took to receive. :rolleyes:
After all this BS going on with them, I’m glad I didn’t buy one of those (like I was planning to originally), and went with a Polonium instead.

Buddy of mine just got a 2 can batch approved after 32 days...looks like wait times are dropping?

not exactly.

i cant be more adamant about this, but every single "fast" approval that is not part of a batch with atleast one item at 200+ days (For Form 1s) or over 60+ days for Form 1s, basically screws SO MANY PEOPLE who are still waiting on 200-300+ day waits on Form 4s.

They are ONLY doing this to manipulate their wait times that get reported to Congress. its complete horseshit and while the people who benefit from the quick approvals should be happy, their happiness comes at the expense of people who are still on very long waits going back to last fall.

not exactly.

i cant be more adamant about this, but every single "fast" approval that is not part of a batch with atleast one item at 200+ days (For Form 1s) or over 60+ days for Form 1s, basically screws SO MANY PEOPLE who are still waiting on 200-300+ day waits on Form 4s.

They are ONLY doing this to manipulate their wait times that get reported to Congress. its complete horseshit and while the people who benefit from the quick approvals should be happy, their happiness comes at the expense of people who are still on very long waits going back to last fall.
Interesting...Is there rhyme or reason as to what/who has short waits? New submissions are getting quick approvals or what?

It turns out that my fast approval was due to the gun shop closing and moving locations. So when the new location was submitted they were granted immediate approval on all stamps pending. They said it was over 300.

Sooo, who’s going to open a shop and move every 3 months???
yeah its exactly this.. ive never heard of a "fast" approval without extenuating circumstances..

the most common one being that the FFL is closing down or being shut down
then you have the lucky ones who get batch approvals but this is not guaranteed even if you have multiple orders on wait
and then you have your leo/mil fast tracks

yeah its exactly this.. ive never heard of a "fast" approval without extenuating circumstances..

the most common one being that the FFL is closing down or being shut down
then you have the lucky ones who get batch approvals but this is not guaranteed even if you have multiple orders on wait
and then you have your leo/mil fast tracks
Mil fast tracks, eh? Like actual DoD units or ind members?

10 tax stamps moving all my dumb ass individual and single shot trusts into a single trust

Did the paperwork myself, took 10 months but obviously didn’t matter since I already had the tax stamps

10/13/2022
8/18/2023

IMG_8064.jpeg

IMG_8063.jpeg

Reactions: southernpew
Got my second can approved in a little over a week after the one that was ordered two months earlier.
Submitted 2/4/2023
Approved 8/18/2023
195 days
TBAC takedown 22
individual eform 4

Another one came in today.

Sig SLH300Ti

Certified 2/3/2023
Approved 8/18/2023
197 days
Individual
Got my second can approved in a little over a week after the one that was ordered two months earlier.
Submitted 2/4/2023
Approved 8/18/2023
195 days
TBAC takedown 22
individual eform 4

This is what @Str8shuutr45 (L) and @Starbuck_08 (R) look like in real life. That's why it took less than 200 days to get approved. Congratulations ladies!

2677496293e61007e35fbbf33b537d24.jpg

Still got a lot of us from 2022 and around New years to get through before I say anything is coming down

Charger, are you filing as an individual or a trust? I’m sure I saw you post that but I have no idea how far back it is. Just curious as it seems like individuals have been coming back sooner than the trusts lately.

But like I always say, there’s no rhyme or reason to these approvals and no way to decipher when an application will be approved.

Charger, are you filing as an individual or a trust? I’m sure I saw you post that but I have no idea how far back it is. Just curious as it seems like individuals have been coming back sooner than the trusts lately.

But like I always say, there’s no rhyme or reason to these approvals and no way to decipher when an application will be approved.

I'm a trust. A well established trust, with a lot of items already in the system for 15+ years.

Trusts are getting approved soon along with individuals. I can't see the trend in what is delaying. Especially since I know how long ago my background checks were completed

Reactions: darkfader
I'm a trust. A well established trust, with a lot of items already in the system for 15+ years.

Trusts are getting approved soon along with individuals. I can't see the trend in what is delaying. Especially since I know how long ago my background checks were completed
I suspect that the whole "wait" period is by design. I imagine it serves as a hinderance to people.