• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Form 4 wait time

Form 4
Mailed: 14 Apr 11
Check cashed: 20 Apr 11
Pending: 12 May 11
Approved: 17 Aug 11
Returned: 26 Aug 11

My current Form 1 pending is taking much longer :-(

Form 1 Trust
SBR
Mailed: 7/20/11
Delivered: 7/22/11
Pending: 8/10/11
Approved:
Received:

Waiting sucks...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. NFA Item: Elite Iron Sierra
2. Form Type: Form 4
3. Transferee Type: Individual
4. Forms Sent: 9/13/2011
5. Delivered: 9/15/2011
6. Check Cashed:9/19/2011
7. Pending Date: 10/5/2011
8. Approved Date: TBD
9. Forms Received: TBD
10. Examiner: Dana Pickels

Have to say this process really kills any attempt at instant gratification. </div></div>

Type: Form 4
Item: AAC Suppressor
Pending: June 15, 2011.
Still waiting. Would be nice to have it but I expect nothing soon...

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bamawrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">304-616-4500

Maybe an optimistic observation, but I have noticed that Form 3 app's have gone from as long as 2 months to a short as 2 days from April to now. Also, I have noticed July app's getting stamps. It appears that times are shrinking not getting longer. I also know of a recent 90 day approval, which is a major improvement over 5+ months. </div></div>

Mine went pending 3 months ago, give or take a day.

Not holding my breath. </div></div>
Me either, I have one still pending from April! WTF??? Four more from July.

Wow, I'm really dismayed to find this thread. I've bought two suppressors in the past (years ago) and the longest it took was 6 weeks.

I just submitted an F4 on another can with the expectation of getting it before Thanksgiving, but now it looks like I'm in for a several month wait?

Anyone have any experience with examiner Jason Frushour? He has my form 4 pending since 7/15/11.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mstennes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bamawrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">304-616-4500

Maybe an optimistic observation, but I have noticed that Form 3 app's have gone from as long as 2 months to a short as 2 days from April to now. Also, I have noticed July app's getting stamps. It appears that times are shrinking not getting longer. I also know of a recent 90 day approval, which is a major improvement over 5+ months. </div></div>

Mine went pending 3 months ago, give or take a day.

Not holding my breath. </div></div>
Me either, I have one still pending from April! WTF??? Four more from July. </div></div>

Hey buddy I hate to tell you this but there are now a bunch of July pendings getting stamps. You need to call in and find out what is going on. Odds are you have a problem, or your stamp was lost in mail, or worse yet sitting on your dealers desk.

Indeed.

I've had one pending w/ him since 7/8.

I'm officially at 109 days pending. This is insane.

I called about mine today and they told me there was a problem with my finger print card??? Mine went pending June 15th and the finger print card issue was on Oct 14. Now what.

You will receive a written notice thru your dealer that there is an issue. The issue will be listed on the form they send. You provide them with the new fingerprint card and send it back directly to the examiner with the form they send. It wont start the process over again. It is just one of the items they check off. Dont sweat it yet. They lost the copy of my trust before and they sent the form with the issue. I made another copy of the trust and sent directly to my examiner (they will give you the mailing info). 2 weeks later I had my stamp. If you dont hear from your dealer about the fingerprint card after waiting a while, call the dealer. If he cant help, call the examiner. This type thing is common. No worries.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate hate hate waiting i have the patience of a 5 year old </div></div>

My five year old keeps track of time by "sleeps". Example: How many sleeps until my birthday? Or how many sleeps until I get my fucking silencer? Answer: about 100 give or take.
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bamawrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate hate hate waiting i have the patience of a 5 year old </div></div>

My five year old keeps track of time by "sleeps". Example: How many sleeps until my birthday? Or how many sleeps until I get my fucking silencer? Answer: about 100 give or take.
cry.gif
</div></div>

i am about to start losing sleeps

Figured id share this info with u all:
I Spoke to NFA today they said they are into the mid July pending date forms now. They also are now advising 4 to 5 months delay between now instead of the old 3 month typical wait due to large volume and backlog.

My form 4s took 97 days and form 1s took 89 days mailing to receiving. I utilized a trust.

just spoke with Robin....she said that "they'll be getting into July in the next week or so."

clearly, they're modifying responses based on who calls and when that individuals form(s) went pending.

unbelievable....i can't say that i'm surprised.

this is utter nonsense....i'm DYING here.

i finally got impatient enough to call they said mine went pending september 2nd and right now it is a 5 month wait from pending date examiner is jason freshar
i cant believe it took a month and a half to go pending

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Figured id share this info with u all:
I Spoke to NFA today they said they are into the mid July pending date forms now. They also are now advising 4 to 5 months delay between now instead of the old 3 month typical wait due to large volume and backlog. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Billy Bronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just spoke with Robin....she said that "they'll be getting into July in the next week or so."

clearly, they're modifying responses based on who calls and when that individuals form(s) went pending.

unbelievable....i can't say that i'm surprised.

this is utter nonsense....i'm DYING here. </div></div>

my llc submitted form went pending the 12th of July. No luck as of yet. LAME-OH!!!

Ha, oh you guys getting me all excited with this mid july mumbo jumbo...

Regards,
DT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i finally got impatient enough to call they said mine went pending september 2nd and right now it is a 5 month wait from pending date examiner is jason freshar
i cant believe it took a month and a half to go pending </div></div>

sent mine on april 6 and it didn't go pending until july 5. still waiting...impatiently.

4 months to the day I picked up my new Ti Rant 45 and it is going on my Mark 23 and we are going out on a range date today
grin.gif

Remember the holidays are coming. The end of the year all the govenment employees will be burning off vacation time and comp time if they have it too. Last year about November, I had a Form 4 waiting. It was the longest waiting time Ive experienced yet. It took several weeks longer than normal on that stamp. I currently have one waiting I sent in August so Im expecting a long wait thru the holidays and end of year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember the holidays are coming. The end of the year all the govenment employees will be burning off vacation time and comp time if they have it too. Last year about November, I had a Form 4 waiting. It was the longest waiting time Ive experienced yet. It took several weeks longer than normal on that stamp. I currently have one waiting I sent in August so Im expecting a long wait thru the holidays and end of year. </div></div>
F'me you're right. I'll reset my expectations to a 6 month wait.
frown.gif

Just received notification from c3 dealer I was approved and need to pick up my can.

Forms sent 6/10
Pending 6/29
Approved?
Notified by dealer of approval 10/31
examiner Dudash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i finally got impatient enough to call they said mine went pending september 2nd and right now it is a 5 month wait from pending date examiner is jason freshar

My SOT said (about a week ago) that he has yet to receive an approved form from this guy (Jason Frushour).

whadda ya mean your SOT has yet to get an approved form back from Jason.....you mean, like, EVER???

he may new, i don't know.

is he your examiner? did he approve one for you and you just haven't received it yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember the holidays are coming. The end of the year all the govenment employees will be burning off vacation time and comp time if they have it too. Last year about November, I had a Form 4 waiting. It was the longest waiting time Ive experienced yet. It took several weeks longer than normal on that stamp. I currently have one waiting I sent in August so Im expecting a long wait thru the holidays and end of year. </div></div>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I sent mine Aug 8th hoping to at least have my cans by the first of the year.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i finally got impatient enough to call they said mine went pending september 2nd and right now it is a 5 month wait from pending date examiner is jason freshar

MySOT said (about a week ago) that he has yet to receive an approved form from this guy (Jason Frushour). </div></div>
WHAT? mine went pending Sept 14 with Jason fourwhater his name is. Dont like hearing that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Billy Bronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whadda ya mean your SOT has yet to get an approved form back from Jason.....you mean, like, EVER???

he may new, i don't know.

is he your examiner? did he approve one for you and you just haven't received it yet? </div></div>

Yes, he is my examiner for a form 4 I have pending since 7/15/11. No, it is not approved yet. Yes, I mean "ever". Either they re-assigned him to our area and no forms have come in from him since he was reassigned, or he is new and no forms have come in from him yet. Either way, it doesn't look good.

Jason has done 10 suppressors and 2 sbrs for me all were done in approx 112 d from mail in (not pending) to receipt. He was helpful on the phone as I have talked with him several times when the dealer didn't do all of the paper work. He has been one of the faster examiners, things have slowed down due to change over. I suspect this will pick back up slowly over time. I wished I still had Jason!

Jason is ok in my book. I picked up my TBAC 338p-1 today. It went pending on 6-23-11 and got approved on 10-27-11.

October 29 was 7 months since my buddy sent his in. WTF he hasnt heard anything yet.

Sent 05MAY
Approved 31OCT
Dealer recieved form on 04NOV
On a trust.

My dealer says transfers on trusts are running three to four weeks longer than others.

This just isn't right...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dead-bird</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sent 05MAY
Approved 31OCT
Dealer recieved form on 04NOV
On a trust.

My dealer says transfers on trusts are running three to four weeks longer than others.

This just isn't right...
</div></div>

Your dealer is wrong. They are processed in the order that they are received. One method is not fasther than the other.

I called today and got the pat answer - the average is five months. And, since I just finished my third month waiting and starting my fourth, I was really hoping for four months - we shall see. Mine is pending as of 28 July.

Thunderbeast 30-P1 from the Group buy...my Underground Skunkworks Perseus is waiting for his friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FINALLY!!!!!

NFA Items: 30P1
Transfer type: LLC
Forms sent: 06.25.11
Received:
Checks Cashed: 06.30.11
Pending: July 12th
Approved:11.1.11
Stamp Received: <span style="font-weight: bold">11.07.11</span>
Examiner: Dana Pickles
</div></div>

Just got the call my mid July pending date is not only approved, but awaiting my pickup at their office. SWEET!!

Regards,
DT

D_TROS you are going to have me impatient as hell now... I have 2 pending on July 12th... Who did your forms?

Form mailed out today should cash by the end of the week.
Check cashed 11/17/2011
Form showed up cleared June 1st
Thanks James at O'Neill Ops

Yesterday marked 4 months pending with Jason Frushour on a Form 4.

Anybody else have recent success based on such a mark?