• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For guys filing for a trust, who did you list on your trust?
You and your wife?
Just you?
You and a friend?
Difference in approval time?

Thanks

Right now my trust is just me. Once the approvals come in and my next form 1 is done, I'll add the wife.

I’m a long time reader of this thread. I think I’ve read it from the start over the years... but I finally have something to contribute to this great body of knowledge:

Thunderbeast Ultra 9 AND TacSol Axiom 22
Both in a trust with 1 Responsible Party. (Silencershop is NOT involved in this trust.) Form 4 completed for both the same day at my FFL in early December.
Both Checks cashed 1/10/2020
Both had a correction letter issued 7/15/2020 - my attorney made a slight error on the trust. My FFL didn’t think they hardly read the trusts. Turns out they do.
For Both - Trust Amendment delivered back to ATF: 8/4/2020
Stamps at FFL: ???

So... for those of you wondering about “Batch processing” ... sure looks like both of mine were treated that way. I made it easy for ‘em - sent them in together. ATF Found the same dang mistake in my trust, and issued an identical correction letter for each. I called the week they issued the letter and was told it was “in process.”

Hope this is helpful to y’all.

Greetings! My first suppressor has made it's way home.

Form 4 Individual - 6 Months
Q Trash Panda
Purchased: 01/12/20
Check cashed: 01/27/20
Approved: 07/07/20
Received: 07/27/20
Picked up: 08/07/20

I purchased this can at a gun range that has a Silencer Shop Kiosk. Prior to this I purchased a Dead Air Mask directly from Silencer Shop on 12/20/19, for which the approval has not come through yet. Conjugal visits for Dead Air and 2 other suppressors purchased in April/May remain ongoing.

Was feeling good about this one and decided to call to check the status and it was approved. On top of that, approved on my B-day!! Now just have to wait for the stamp to arrive so I can pick it up.

Form 4 Individual
Check cashed 1/28/2020
Approved 7/16/2020
Received call to pickup my TBAC Ultra 7 on 8/1. Picked up today and it appears Silencer Shop dealt me a minor setback and never included the 30CB brake when they shipped the suppressor. Guess I will be waiting a bit longer, but at least it's home now.

Received call to pickup my TBAC Ultra 7 on 8/1. Picked up today and it appears Silencer Shop dealt me a minor setback and never included the 30CB brake when they shipped the suppressor. Guess I will be waiting a bit longer, but at least it's home now.

It's been 2 weeks since two of my silencers were approved. I'd love to get the call this week but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm expecting the end of August to the middle of September for pickup.

Same thing happened to me too last week, SS sent directly to my house in a few days

Nomad 30
Check cashed 1-10-20
Approved 6-11-20
Stamp has not made it to the dealer, being told 8-10 weeks has not been uncommon.
Starting to twitch as this is my first one.

I got the call from my FFL today that two stamps I was waiting on had come in.

Thunder Chicken-160 days from check cashed
Nomad-L 114 days from check cashed

Batch approval.

Hard....to.....believe.

Reactions: LukeTheDuke
I got the call from my FFL today that two stamps I was waiting on had come in.

Thunder Chicken-160 days from check cashed
Nomad-L 114 days from check cashed

Batch approval.

Hard....to.....believe.
That's incredibly fast. Did you send them with a $100 bill for the ATF employee?

Nomad 30
Check cashed 1-10-20
Approved 6-11-20
Stamp has not made it to the dealer, being told 8-10 weeks has not been uncommon.
Starting to twitch as this is my first one.

ATF is currently advising up to 45 days.
If it has been longer than 45 days then I'd call ATF and ask them to start the process to mail you a certified copy.
In the mean time if the stamp shows up, its not going to hurt anything to have a certified copy on the way.
I assume you've called your dealer and confirmed they're not sitting on it.

Check cashed Apr-1-2020 ... I'm doomed ... hoping to see something before Christmas.
Waiting on the can for the .338-Lapua barrel on my MRAD.
Shot it with an APA Fat Bastard and the guys on the adjacent benches crapped their pants from the concussion as their hats flew away and their Labradar's blew off the benches. Probably won't do that again. :mad::poop:
Multiple suppressors for all my other guns already in-hand ... so don't cry for me.

• Haha
Reactions: LukeTheDuke
TBAC Ultra 9 - 6.5
Form 4 Individual from Silencer Shop
In Stock @ Dealer
Purchased: 2/4/20
Approved: 7/30/20 - 178 days
Notice: 8/8/20 - 187 days
Picked Up: 8/10/20 - 189 days
State: GA

Wasn’t expected to get out of ATF jail so quickly. Totally pumped to get to the range this weekend.

TBAC Ultra 7
2 people on the trust
Paperwork sent off 12/5/19
Approved on 7/17/20
Picked up from dealer 7/28/20

SilencerShop Kiosk:
Bowers VERS 30
SingleShot
Check cashed 1/22/20
Form 4 approved 6/26/20
Right at 5 months, pretty happy with how it turned out and hope it continues this way at minimum.

Attachments

• 50496185-433A-4D1F-A6F5-4BDFF53C6F77.jpeg
    50496185-433A-4D1F-A6F5-4BDFF53C6F77.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 46
TBAC 556 Takedown
SilencerShop Kiosk
Single Shot
Form 4 Trust, Single Person
Check cashed on 3/17/20 by ATF

I called ATF yesterday and the tech said it’s running about 7 months.

TBAC 556 Takedown
SilencerShop Kiosk
Single Shot
Form 4 Trust, Single Person
Check cashed on 3/17/20 by ATF

I called ATF yesterday and the tech said it’s running about 7 months.

I’m one day behind you on a YHM Resonator K. Hope we both get approved this month.

Reactions: shax2lex
Just a quick update adding the pickup dates for my two that were approved.

Silencer: AAC 556-SD
Filing Type: Individual (will purchase 2nd stamp and transfer to trust - bad planning on my part)
Purchased: 3/20/20
Mailed: 3/31/20
Cashed: 4/17/20
Approved: 7/27/20
Picked up: 8/13/20

Silencer: Dead Air Nomad-30
Filing Type: Trust - 1 RP
Purchased: 4/3/20
Mailed: 4/16/20
Cashed: 4/24/20
Approved: 7/27/20
Picked up: 8/13/20

I have a Maverick that was cashed 4/24 on a 2RP trust.. maybe I should check in with the ATF!

Sorry for the void of information on my part, can’t remember the exact dates....

sico omega 9k
form 4 individual
card charged by ATF about second week of Feb 2020
approved 07/21/2020
stamp in hand 08/11/2020

TBAC Ultra 7 and 22 Takedown
Single Shot Trusts
Checks cashed 12/2/19
Picked them up yesterday 8/12/20

ATF is currently advising up to 45 days.
If it has been longer than 45 days then I'd call ATF and ask them to start the process to mail you a certified copy.
In the mean time if the stamp shows up, its not going to hurt anything to have a certified copy on the way.
I assume you've called your dealer and confirmed they're not sitting on it.
Tomorrow I will call the ATF as suggested. I contacted the dealer as soon as I checked the status and discovered the approval date. They said as much as 8-10 weeks. Trying to be patient but it seems that most, if not all, that are chiming in here have been substantially faster than that. I will stop by the dealer on my way home tomorrow and inquire in person.

Am I the only one still waiting with a check “cashed“ date of around 11/18/19...

Am I the only one still waiting with a check “cashed“ date of around 11/18/19...
I had a check cashed around 11/1 and just got the call last week. Sounds like we were in the same, frustrating pile.

Reactions: Radar20
2 cans, tax stamps cashed 4/20 and 4/30. Just picked up both cans from the dealer today, 8/15. About 3 ½ months from date of tax stamp cash
I had one chased 4/30 as well. This gives me hope.

Tomorrow I will call the ATF as suggested. I contacted the dealer as soon as I checked the status and discovered the approval date. They said as much as 8-10 weeks. Trying to be patient but it seems that most, if not all, that are chiming in here have been substantially faster than that. I will stop by the dealer on my way home tomorrow and inquire in person.

A little follow up.

Stopped at the dealer and waited 45 minutes to enter the store, Covid metering crap, whereupon I inquired about the excessively long duration from approval to stamp in hand. They checked for the paperwork and they indeed had received it. Finally out of jail!

The breakdown was ultimately on my side. I have made multiple purchases at this location over the years and they have my info on file. However, over the years, my phone number had changed but had not been updated in their system. Failed phone calls and an email attempt to contact me to an account that my wife checks more often than I accounted for the delay.

Everyone make sure that your info is current!

Silencerco Chimera in White
Form 4 Trust
Pending 01/20/2020
Approved 07/28/2020
Dealer Contacted me 08/13/2020
Picked Up 8/14/2020

Tbac 338 ultra
Check cashed 3-10-20 approved on 8-17-20
Going to call the dealer when they open this morning to see if they received it yet

Tbac 338 ultra
Check cashed 3-10-20 approved on 8-17-20
Going to call the dealer when they open this morning to see if they received it yet

It's taking up to 45 days for dealers to receive the stamps. I live within 60 miles of the NFA branch and it took 2.5 weeks to get the stamps. Just a heads up.

Yeah I talked to them yesterday they said it’s anywhere from 30-45 days, I was just hopeful lol

Yhm Resonator K
Trust: 1RP
Check cashed: March 18, 2020
Approved: August 24, 2020
Wait time: 159 days
Stamp at dealer: Tbd

Texas submission through SS. So I excited when I called today and was told it was approved yesterday! Glad I can finally contribute to this page.

Reactions: Dryan910
SiCo Chimera
State: Texas
Form 4 Trust
Purchased: 2/26/20
Check Cashed: ?
Approved by ATF: 7/24/20
Call from dealer: 8/30

Last edited:
Yhm Resinator k
SS Trust
Tax stamp cashed 2/22/20
Approved 7/28/2020
Picked up 8/15/2020
157 days for approval

SiCo Omega
NC Trust Form 4
Purchased: 03/28/20
Cashed: 04/17/20
Approved: TBD

Seems like the "recent" forms are getting pushed out in 5-6 months where as forms from late 19' are still jammed up. When I picture the reviewing office, all I can picture is something which looks like a remake of Animal House...