• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Don't have no checks, just cash. So, you are flying over the desert in a canoe and the wheels fall off what would Chuck do?

Ok I Gotta ask.

I am on a budget and I am looking at the H&R Topper series of tactical break down rifles. Is a USO copy really worth 2 times more than a Leupold copy? I am wanting a scope that will work on my 30-30 barrel as well as my 20 ga. Would I need a sloped base to get the 150 core lock to 1000? Thanks.

There's a passage I got memorized.
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the
righteous man is beset on all sides
by the inequities of the selfish
and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of
charity and good will, shepherds
the weak through the valley of the
darkness. For he is truly his
brother's keeper and the finder of
lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee
with great vengeance and furious
anger those who attempt to poison
and destroy my brothers. And you
will know I am the Lord when I lay
my vengeance upon you." I been
sayin' that shit for years. And if
you ever heard it, it meant your
ass. I never really questioned
what it meant. I thought it was
just a cold-blooded thing to say to
a motherfucker 'fore you popped a
cap in his ass. But I saw some
shit this mornin' made me think
twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could
mean you're the evil man. And I'm
the righteous man. And Mr. .45
here, he's the shepherd protecting
my righteous ass in the valley of
darkness. Or is could by you're
the righteous man and I'm the
shepherd and it's the world that's
evil and selfish. I'd like that.
But that shit ain't the truth. The
truth is you're the weak. And I'm
the tyranny of evil men. But I'm
tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be
a shepherd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJBGuns00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the Pulp Fiction.

But lets get back to some more rear views! </div></div>

+1

Per your request....

00000000.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJBGuns00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

But lets get back to some more rear views! </div></div>

Is this the one you were looking for?
CKAshorts.jpg

So I weaned my daughter from breast feeding around 9 months, and she is now almost 2. When going to sleep, she still wants to...

- oh crap, this is the wrong forum.

Mary (Jon's wife - mom x 3)

Every now and then, when working on computers I run across a treasure or two.

Wednesday was one of those days.
The title - "julymom"

julymom.jpg

am I thonly one who spells Kpants with silent K?

LBM: But, sir, wouldn't it be best to send a squad down Medicine Tail Coulee?

Custer: - No, it wouldn't.

LBM: - May I ask, sir, why it wouldn't?

Custer: Because it would cost us the vital element of surprise.

LBM: Surprise? They know we're here.

Custer: But they don't know that I intend to attack them without mercy.

LBM: - That's no surprise.
Custer: - Of course it is.

Custer: Nothing is more surprising than the attack without mercy.

-Little Big Man

On a separate note, but consistent with the overarching theme, I have always thought it best to hate the sin and not the sinner; but, <span style="font-weight: bold">does</span> it seem that illegal immigrants tend to litter more than average folks? Three families tried to trash my favorite fishing hole last weekend while having a cookout/swim/reunion/dinner/trash dump build. Is this stereotyping? Now that I am legal, I notice these things. My tolerance of the human condition is quite high, but littering and the ruination of nature by the purposeful dropping, and leaving, of one's trash such as taco wrappers and breakfast cereal boxes, and corn chips and -count 'em-, 29 beer cans, pushes me into a realm of sanity where I cannot wholly and adequately maintain a proper modicum of nicety. I had to conduct a surprise attack without mercy using only an old fly rod and a creel.

So, my questions are, what is the perfect amount of magnification for a telescope on a rifle larger than .30 cal if your targets are mainly 22 inches wide, and 65 inches high. Use min and max in your response please and add a few comments on what you think Newt Gingrich would be like for the nation if elected as president.

Who has gotten the most thread locks?

"Those who complain are the same who honk their horn trying to get by a fatal accident that has shut the road down to one lane. Once they finally reach the accident and have open road road they lock their brakes up to stop and stare, ooh and ah.

I was unaware we had such a gravitational pull.

Maybe those should come out behind Mommy's apron and address their differences."

<span style="color: #CC0000">One of my favorites from Captain Kick Ass</span>

Everyone with like zipcodes,net like results.

Salmon are extinct.

King Crab are too.

Trees don't grow back.

Big barrels shoot farther.

All bullets are the same.

Grape KoolAid is the best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the hell do I keep clicking on this damn thread!!!!</div></div>

I know why I do - pictures.......

I'm only shooting my 308 off of a bench at 100yd's, should I use 168's or 175 SMK's, and what load is best for my rifle?

STill going!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STill going!!! </div></div>

Where ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mind you according to her I have the sex drive of 3 men !

</div></div>
Really? Which three?!!