• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Nomad

Does she realize that "Glaze" can destroy bombs? Dang that girl is outta uniform but I ain't gonna tell

Clemens is done!! Andy P will be singing the blues and the yanks will fall to the bottom as they should!!

Cheaters!!

Oh lets not forget about Giambi the big roid head!!!

Who else Wells and we know Arod was juicing prior to coming to NY

John Rocker stated him, GAyrod and Pug Rod and 2 others were pulled aside in Texas after a spring Training practice and told the right and wrong ways to juice!!!

Skankee Pride!!!!!

Redneck swing

Redneck.jpg

This was too good to leave behind
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Per your request....

00000000.jpg

</div></div>

Outlaw

Thats one hell of a car you have there! I have never seen a dragster do a wheely that long or get pretty much vertical like you did. You were about half way down the track until the car finally touched down! What do you have under the hood of that thing?? I bet you put a pretty penny into that one. Great clip keep them coming!

Oh daddy likes her!!!

Its Almost Tribe Time!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
b3d2_1.JPG

</div></div>
Needs to be on a tee shirt.

^^^^^ thats funny and I would agree

or possibly a sticker for your gun case "keep you dick beaters off my rifle!"

I did it! Start to finish I read the whole thing! And I am pretty sure I lost IQ points doing it, but I couldnt be more happy about it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPride360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did it! Start to finish I read the whole thing! And I am pretty sure I lost IQ points doing it, but I couldnt be more happy about it... </div></div>

Damn dude you got some time on your hands. This fixing to be published as a novel with pictures

LOL i bet if you did go back and read straight thru there is some funny stuff in this!!

Yeah, I got screwed into doing the ACDO watch on Monday morning. Pretty awesome since I got off watch and now I get to work my night shift. Making this one highly-motivating 18-hour day. The worst part was, I answered the phone once WHILE I was reading, so instead of the usual protocol, I started to read off what I was reading. The airman on the other end was a bit confused.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPride360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did it! Start to finish I read the whole thing! And I am pretty sure I lost IQ points doing it, but I couldnt be more happy about it... </div></div>

Damn dude you got some time on your hands. This fixing to be published as a novel with pictures </div></div>

Should be a best seller, especially if they print all the pics.

I think they're algae in the background
smile.gif

Nothing that this can't fix

Disposable_Razor.jpg

Toyota is gonna rule this year look out!!!

War Tony Stewart!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Now everybody will want one of these in addition to their

cell phone.

Go to the link below and look at this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

</div></div>

i really hope they sell those, and are not just tinkering around the shop

LOl good stuff Zombie keep posting them i am saving them for use LOL

I want a Magpul Box ASAP!!