• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gangsta superhero booty shake

G

Here it is. Discuss

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MgslUro5Mlk&list=UUHzw6-yuC6F1LUSUgiRP_yw&index=2&feature=plcp"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MgslUro5Mlk&list=UUHzw6-yuC6F1LUSUgiRP_yw&index=2&feature=plcp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Gangsta superhero booty shake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd comment but it would violate the rules of this forum. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd comment but it would violate the rules of this forum. </div></div>

+1.....How embarrassing, or they should be!

I think the birthday boy wishes his parents would hired a clown, magician or something else along those lines.

WTF is wrong with these people?

oh god i almost cant hold my comment i should take one for the team.FUCKING ****

I don't even know what to say, that is disturbing on so many levels...

I'd rather have a creepy ass clown at my party. At least those are a known creepy quantity. Now the kids are gonna freak out every time one of these superhero cartoons come on. What's wrong with people?

I don't think that's what Stan Lee had in mind for those characters.

I saw a thing on a National Geographics film about nearly stone age times tribes a few years ago.
They were beating on drums and hollow logs but the movements and dancing were damn near the same as far as I can remember.
Regards, FM

Oh lord, I'm moving into the woods, far far away from people.

Oh my, I have no words... but I will try

Holy crazy wierd epeleptic Sh** Batman what is that!

Seriuosly even Batman looks really confused as to what is going on. Where is the Hulk when you need him to smash stuff!

poor kid! "I said Spider Man not Gyrating Man!"