• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube prankster FAFO

This is what happens when an entire generation has no concept of repercussions for actions.

For those that question the shooters fear of life threatening harm - have you ever been jumped by more than one person? Do you have any concept of being killed by multiple stomps to the head or having your head bounce off a hard surface? This was not one on one so the threat was present. Some of you guys have zero situational awareness.

This is what happens when an entire generation has no concept of repercussions for actions.

For those that question the shooters fear of life threatening harm - have you ever been jumped by more than one person? Do you have any concept of being killed by multiple stomps to the head or having your head bounce off a hard surface? This was not one on one so the threat was present. Some of you guys have zero situational awareness.
Did I miss the part where he was attacked? I mean they shoved a phone in his face, but as far as being physically "attacked", you're just exagerating what happened.

OTOH: This whole thing about "reasonable" people made me think on how there is no "avg" reasonable person. I'm huge, physically well fit, usually carrying, so its pretty hard to intimidate.

However if you are older, disabled, smaller you'd approach situations differently.

What about a vet with PTSD?

I'm likinng this "reasonable" standard less and less.

Reactions: BCP
Menacing, assault, at least three a-holes on one, he's lucky the jury saw that as enough to be reasonably in fear of his life or grievous bodily harm.

He wasn't the instigator or aggressor and tried several times to break contact. Hopefully he walks on the rest but doubtful given the political forces stacked against him.
I must admit, that did stop the punks from advancing some more that day, that time.

However, I assume they are stupid with reason to envy the usefulness of a bag of rocks and will keep going until they get that lead treatment between the left eyebrow and the right eyebrow.

Reactions: BCP
To clarify. The dipshit was shot in the stomach.

Here's the kid showing some of dumb ass pranks he pulls on people.

Also the father commenting on his sons behavior.

Did I miss the part where he was attacked? I mean they shoved a phone in his face, but as far as being physically "attacked", you're just exagerating what happened.

OTOH: This whole thing about "reasonable" people made me think on how there is no "avg" reasonable person. I'm huge, physically well fit, usually carrying, so its pretty hard to intimidate.

However if you are older, disabled, smaller you'd approach situations differently.

Fortunately the law only requires that there be a threat of bodily harm. The victim was being assaulted and pursued by the attackers who made it very clear they had no intention to stopping their assault. They intended to provoke a violent reaction by saying "hey dipshit, stop staring at my dick".

Fortunately the law only requires that there be a threat of bodily harm. The victim was being assaulted and pursued by the attackers who made it very clear they had no intention to stopping their assault. They intended to provoke a violent reaction by saying "hey dipshit, stop staring at my dick".
You might wanna read the Virginia Law....

I'm not saying I agree with the law (as it is often written with a very anti-self defense slant) but the use of deadly force is only "authorized" when for basically a deadly threat. I think that's where the difference lies. There is Force and Deadly Force. Using Force is a Slam Dunk. Did it rise to Deadly Force per Virginia Statute? That's where I think there is some uncertainty.

The problem is the shooter if he responds is essentially escalating the fight either way (Force or Deadly Force). And the real point is why has this situation developed. The Camera guy is forcing the situation, so regardless of if its "justified" or not, he created the situation in which he finds himself.

A point to ponder: Usually people (like Getaway Drivers) can be charged with crimes even if they didn't commit them. So if you shoot someone in a robbery, they can charge your accomplices with attempted murder.

Well the initial crime here is Camera Guy. So why is his buddy walking around? Why isn't he being charged with anything. "The Law" is not very self-defense friendly.

That also flavors my response: I know the law isn't self-defense friendly, so I really have to be in a pinch before I shoot. But what about someone who ISN'T aware of it.

Its a real mess and really begs the question about how our self-defense statutes are interpreted and written. Even with stand yuor ground laws there has been a real push back to "victim blame" the shooter. And with every tom dick and harry shooting an out of context video, anyone can be made to look a fool.

All this to say I think the worst is shooter over-reacted. I don't think its rises to criminality though. ANd I'm certianly not cheering for his punishment, nor feeling any sympathy for Prankster boy.

How do attacks occur? First someone is approached and then it escalates. Are you a mind reader? Was the shooter a mind reader? He tried to walk away and the other fellows would not let him. For any rational person what would be going through their mind? "Wow three guys are harassing me in a public place with plenty of people around and they are not letting me walk away. I guess they are concerned about my car's warrantee!!"

I cannot or understand your perspective because, frankly, it is naïve. Maybe it has to do with "being big and physically fit" but that seems to have prevented you from developing ANY sense of situational awareness.

To clarify. The dipshit was shot in the stomach.

Here's the kid showing some of dumb ass pranks he pulls on people.

Also the father commenting on his sons behavior.

It sounds like the father was never permitted to knock some sense into the son by the tit-feeding mother. Maybe if he got slapped in the head a few times for being an asshole, that might have stopped him from receiving a piece of lead in his gut that he so richly deserved.

Dumbass says he's going to keep making YouTube videos. So I wonder if his two accomplices are going to go along with future videos with the prospect of also getting shot.

Reactions: 101st and Mwalex
How do attacks occur? First someone is approached and then it escalates. Are you a mind reader? Was the shooter a mind reader? He tried to walk away and the other fellows would not let him. For any rational person what would be going through their mind? "Wow three guys are harassing me in a public place with plenty of people around and they are not letting me walk away. I guess they are concerned about my car's warrantee!!"

I cannot or understand your perspective because, frankly, it is naïve. Maybe it has to do with "being big and physically fit" but that seems to have prevented you from developing ANY sense of situational awareness.
Because I know what the law is and how its gonna play out.

If you are the shooter, you are the villain. Doesn't matter. Look around you: the media, the left HATE guns. They hate alpha males. You can be jumped by three gang-bangers and they will be a bunch of choir boys and you will be the white racist SOB who pegged them all.

So yeah, I keep walking because the minute I pull that trigger its AT LEAST 10 million dollars in lawyer fees even if I'm 100% innocent.

Not to mention the likelihood of cops shooting you when they show up.

You don't get it.

WE ARE THE ENEMY!!

You don't understand my thinking because you're not thinking about the consequences of your actions. The world isn't the Bear Pit and people think VERY differently than you and I. The prospect of facing 12 idiots on a jury is fucking scary as hell.

You can think I'm naive and foolish all you want. Better people than you have made that mistake. Lotta guys around here don't trust the cops.

I don't trust society. Period.

Reactions: Pbgt

If you are the shooter, you are the villain. Doesn't matter. Look around you: the media, the left HATE guns. They hate alpha males. You can be jumped by three gang-bangers and they will be a bunch of choir boys and you will be the white racist SOB who pegged them all.

So yeah, I keep walking because the minute I pull that trigger its AT LEAST 10 million dollars in lawyer fees even if I'm 100% innocent.

You don't get it.

WE ARE THE ENEMY!!

You don't understand my thinking because you're not thinking about the consequences of your actions. The world isn't the Bear Pit and people think VERY differently than you and I. The prospect of facing 12 idiots on a jury is fucking scary as hell.

You can think I'm naive and foolish all you want. Better people than you have made that mistake. Lotta guys around here don't trust the cops.

Can't speak for the other guy, but I do think about the consequences. That's why I carry insurance - both CCW and personal liability. But I also choose to live in a state that recognizes my rights more than most. Carrying a weapon that you're afraid to use is far more dangerous than not carrying at all.

The jury got it (mostly) right this time. They got it right in Rittenhouse. It's not perfect, but it's not a lost cause either.

Shooting someone out of convenience and annoyance is not justifiable. I would fill the seats in Heaven or Hell if I could "justifiably" shoot people under this premise. Anybody commenting here this was justifiable, is a fucking retard.
I guess the retard is you since a jury found him not guilty.

Disparity of force is a thing

You are, quite simply, full of shit, if you think things play out like this every time someone uses deadly force to defend themselves.

No, you don't know the law in every location in the US.

What's even more important, you don't know the local politics that play into the investigation and likelihood of indictment in every location in the US.

I mean, the highlighted part is just fucking ridiculous.

LOL

Reactions: Mwalex

You don't get it.

WE ARE THE ENEMY!!

Youre basically correct.

When I lived in Virginia many years ago before all this bs started, I asked the cops "What are my rights if someone is in my home threatening me.? His reply is "You have the right to flee."

Recently here in Oklahoma I took the CCW course required by the state and one of the major emphasis's was on not killing someone over 'stuff'. If someone kicks you door in to retreat to a safe place, and only fight if you have no other options.

Iy'dguess is thats the 'law' in most places, how it gets interpreted is quite variable.

I figure, if I'm in my home, Im in my safe place and if you kick the door in, I'm fucking scared immediately, in fear for my life, and will react. Thats not posturing or bs. Kick my door in and I wll be scared.

Reactions: XP1K and Ronws
I haven't seen anything saying the mall was a gun-free zone.
There is a difference between a statutory "gun free zone" and a business that chooses to be so. A huge difference in most cases.

In my state violation of the former is a felony. Violation of the latter is a misdemeanor trespass if you don't leave when asked.

When I lived in Virginia many years ago before all this bs started, I asked the cops "What are my rights if someone is in my home threatening me.? His reply is "You have the right to flee."
Cops are not lawyers. Take their advice at your peril.

Recently here in Oklahoma I took the CCW course required by the state and one of the major emphasis's was on not killing someone over 'stuff'. If someone kicks you door in to retreat to a safe place, and only fight if you have no other options.
Most CCW instructors are morons that have abysmal knowledge of the law.

Using deadly force to stop a home invasion isn't "killing over stuff". Whoever told you that, and advice you to retreat in that situation, is a complete fucking moron.

A five second internet search turns this up: http://okcca.net/ouji-cr/8-14/
OUJI-CR 8-14

DEFENSE OF PROPERTY - JUSTIFIABLE USE

OF DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF HABITATION​

A person is justified in using deadly force when resisting any attempt by another to commit a felony upon or in any dwelling house in which that person is lawfully present. Defense of habitation is a defense although the danger that a felony would be committed upon or in the dwelling house may not have been real, if a reasonable person, in the circumstances and from the viewpoint of the defendant, would reasonably have believed that there was an imminent danger that such felony would occur.

______________________________​

Statutory Authority: 21 O.S. 1991, § 733(1).

Committee Comments​

At common law, the precept that a person's habitation constituted his "castle" gave rise to a privilege to defend his dwelling from felonious attempts, even to the point of exercising deadly force. R. Perkins, Criminal Law 1022 (2d ed. 1969). This right of defense on behalf of property which constitutes a dwelling, codified at 21 O.S. 1991, § 733(1), must be distinguished from the far more restricted right of defense of other property, codified at 21 O.S. 1991, § 643(3), which permits only use of nondeadly force.

The Court of Criminal Appeals has consistently interpreted this provision of section 733(1) as extending the right to use deadly force in defense of one's habitation only where the person defending has reason to fear that one who entered unlawfully, a trespasser, intended to perpetrate a felony therein, or to inflict harm upon him or some other person. The position espoused by the court with respect to defense of one's domicile may be summarized as follows:

A person may resist a trespass on real property in his possession, where such trespass does not amount to a felony, and may eject the trespasser therefrom by the use of any reasonable force short of taking or endangering human life; but if he is unable to prevent a trespass, where no felony is attempted, by any means short of taking or endangering human life, he must suffer the trespass and seek redress at the hands of the law rather than commit homicide.

Jackson v. State, 49 Okl. Cr. 337, 339, 293 P. 567, 568 (1930). Accord, Turpen v. State, 89 Okl. Cr. 6, 204 P.2d 298 (1949); Hovis v. State, 83 Okl. Cr. 299, 176 P.2d 833 (1947); Grindstaff v. State, 82 Okl. Cr. 31, 165 P.2d 846 (1946); Hendrick v. State, 63 Okl. Cr. 100, 73 P.2d 184 (1937); Hare v. State, 58 Okl. Cr. 420, 54 P.2d 670 (1936); Schmitt v. State, 57 Okl. Cr. 102, 47 P.2d 199 (1935); Choate v. State, 37 Okl. Cr. 314, 258 P. 361 (1927); Armstrong v. State, 11 Okl. Cr. 959, 143 P. 870 (1914); Marshall v. State, 11 Okl. Cr. 52, 142 P. 1046 (1914); Collegenia v. State, 9 Okl. Cr. 425, 132 P. 375 (1913).

Use of the statutory term "dwelling house" would seem to preclude use of deadly force in defense of one's place of business. Although the Court of Criminal Appeals has not considered this issue, claims of appropriate use of deadly force to defend one's business establishment were rejected on other grounds in two cases, in which the court did not isolate this fact as a further ground for the infirmity of the claim. Hovis, supra; Jackson, supra.

Justifiable use of deadly force under 21 O.S. 1991, § 733(1), is further discussed in the Committee Comments under self-defense, OUJI-CR 8-46.

Last edited:
Reactions: FWoo45 and ...
You are, quite simply, full of shit, if you think things play out like this every time someone uses deadly force to defend themselves.

No, you don't know the law in every location in the US.

What's even more important, you don't know the local politics that play into the investigation and likelihood of indictment in every location in the US.

I mean, the highlighted part is just fucking ridiculous.

LOL
That is precisely the point. It could go good. It could go very very bad and I am not an optimist.

Youre basically correct.

Iy'dguess is thats the 'law' in most places, how it gets interpreted is quite variable.

I figure, if I'm in my home, Im in my safe place and if you kick the door in, I'm fucking scared immediately, in fear for my life, and will react. Thats not posturing or bs. Kick my door in and I wll be scared.
I am really tall, uncomonly strong, and I have had guided instruction in a few styles of chop-sockey. So, yes, I could physically handle myself in a fight.

I know that I would not react the way that this guy did to the pranksters. And I could use my age as a defense and "accidentally" grab the phone out of his hand inches in front of my face and drop it and put my 250 lbs of "oopsies, did I do that?" Right on it. That would be equal amounts of force.

But it could devolve into a more physical fight. I would have to save the use of deadly force for a deadly situation. I have had to take state-based firearms training twice. In the 80s to carry a gun in uniform on duty. More recently, and LTC. Both times required some classroom time to learn of the law affecting you. And some scenarios.

For example, you can use deadly force to protect property if it is being assaulted after dark. Which is weird. So, a young lady in class proposed owning a business and driving by and seeing someone trying to get in. The instructor asked how was he trying. He could be a drunk idiot yanking on the wrong door, by mistake.

So, she added to it that the person or persons were using a crow bar or some tool to break open the door. Can you shoot? Yes. Should you?

I thought to myself, I would drive by and then park somewhere where the crooks can't see me and then call the police. Let them shoot the people instead of me. If I did shoot and even was cleared by the DA, the family could sue. And their attorney would say,"So, Mister Pendejo, When you were driving by, did the person at the door see you?"

"No."

"Make any threatening moves toward you?"

"No."

"At what point when you were driving by seemingly anonymously were you in danger of losing your life to extent of using deadly force?"

They are not going to care about the property.

So, these days, with constitutional carry, which I support, many are not educated or taught to think of these things beforehand.

And also, these days, we have a bunch of rude people. When I was a kid, this kind of pranking would have resulted in a beating from a number of people.

I think what some of you are missing here is if I'm sitting on the jury. Shooter Walks. 100% of the time. I may critical of his actions or suggest he do things different, but in no way is he guilty of anything that is a crime.

The problem is I AM NOT ON THE JURY!! You got 12 retards out there who don't know dick about the law and have their own biases. And having lived among people for some years....well, lets just say I have no faith.

Never ask a cop what your rights are....most cops don't even know what fucking day it is, much less the legalities of a SD shooting....

Oklahoma has castle doctrine...if someone kicks in your door, you are well within your rights to stop that threat, you are under no obligation to flee...

Killing someone over breaking into an unoccupied outbuilding in many states is not permitted as that's "just stuff"....but that is far and away different from your occupied home

Who ever was teaching that course and conflated the two was a fucktard.

As it turns out.....most CCW instructors are fucking morons......when I first got my LTC, the guy teaching the class said that it allowed me to legally carry inside post offices.
I'm quite aware of all that you mentioned.

And the fact is, basically, the law frowns on you shooting someone over stuff. Can you in may places get away with it? Yes. but its structured so that if they want to make a case against you, they have grounds.

The problem is I AM NOT ON THE JURY!! You got 12 retards out there who don't know dick about the law and have their own biases. And having lived among people for some years....well, lets just say I have no faith.

You do know that you can waive your jury by trial and opt for a bench trial. Right?

Oklahoma has castle doctrine...if someone kicks in your door, you are well within your rights to stop that threat, you are under no obligation to flee...

Killing someone over breaking into an unoccupied outbuilding in many states is not permitted as that's "just stuff"....but that is far and away different from your occupied home

Here's where really understanding the law helps.

Here's the OK statute
A person is justified in using deadly force when resisting any attempt by another to commit a felony upon or in any dwelling house in which that person is lawfully present. Defense of habitation is a defense although the danger that a felony would be committed upon or in the dwelling house may not have been real, if a reasonable person, in the circumstances and from the viewpoint of the defendant, would reasonably have believed that there was an imminent danger that such felony would occur. 21 O.S. 1991, § 733(1)

Here's what the OK Court of Criminal Appeals has to say about it, in part:
The Court of Criminal Appeals has consistently interpreted this provision of section 733(1) as extending the right to use deadly force in defense of one's habitation only where the person defending has reason to fear that one who entered unlawfully, a trespasser, intended to perpetrate a felony therein, or to inflict harm upon him or some other person. The position espoused by the court with respect to defense of one's domicile may be summarized as follows:

A person may resist a trespass on real property in his possession, where such trespass does not amount to a felony, and may eject the trespasser therefrom by the use of any reasonable force short of taking or endangering human life; but if he is unable to prevent a trespass, where no felony is attempted, by any means short of taking or endangering human life, he must suffer the trespass and seek redress at the hands of the law rather than commit homicide.

Here's the OH equivalent statutes
Section 2901.09 | No duty to retreat in residence or vehicle.
(A) As used in this section, "residence" has the same meaning as in section 2901.05 of the Revised Code.
(B) For purposes of any section of the Revised Code that sets forth a criminal offense, a person has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence if that person is in a place in which the person lawfully has a right to be.
(C) A trier of fact shall not consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not a person who used force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence reasonably believed that the force was necessary to prevent injury, loss, or risk to life or safety.

Section 2901.05 Burden of Proof (B)(1) A person is allowed to act in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence. If, at the trial of a person who is accused of an offense that involved the person's use of force against another, there is evidence presented that tends to support that the accused person used the force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence, the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused person did not use the force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence, as the case may be.

(2) Subject to division (B)(3) of this section, a person is presumed to have acted in self-defense or defense of another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if the person against whom the defensive force is used is in the process of unlawfully and without privilege to do so entering, or has unlawfully and without privilege to do so entered, the residence or vehicle occupied by the person using the defensive force.

So in OH (unlike OK and most other places) someone who attempts a home invasion or carjacking doesn't need to demonstrate intent to commit a felony, nor the lawful occupants have to have a reasonable fear of injury or death, before deadly force becomes a lawful option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws and Maggot
Have you heard of "Jury Selection"? The defense gets to pack the jury box with all your fellow liberal, colored haired, sheeple cunts.
Voir dire.

One time, my friend, Lee, had a summons for jury duty and when to sit and be polled. Asked questions by the prosecuting DA and the defense attorney to judge his usefulness at being on a jury. In retrospect, finding out the defendent was black, he said he should have worn a t shirt there with the likeness and name of Nathan Bedford Forrest.

I once had to go through voir dire. I think I was rejected precisely because of my answers. I did have problems with the decision of a police officer and the decision of a judge (in the case against my father-in-law from my first marriage.)

That, and, my experience in certain situations led me to understand how a bad situtation gets worse, really fast. The accused had mugged a woman and stole her purse. I think they think I had hiim already judged and hanging. I was just being truthful, even if clumsily doing so.

You don't get it.

WE ARE THE ENEMY!!

Sadly, you are wrong as you can possibly be. I completely understand your perspective BUT I had rather be on trial and alive than beaten to death or physically disabled the rest of my life.

"So, yeah I keep walking" - this is where you are so myopic that you are not looking at it from the shooters position. For fucks sake TRY to understand what was happening in the video. THE SHOOTER WAS NOT ALLOWED TO WALK AWAY. He tried and told the shootee multiple times to leave him alone and they continued to pursue him. At some point either see it from the shooters point or just quit trying to project yourself into his situation because you just cannot seem to understand his position.

You go be you and I will do what I need to do.

Reactions: 308pirate and ...
Youre basically correct.

That is not the law in states with the Castle Doctrine, https://wisevoter.com/state-rankings/castle-doctrine-states/

Sadly, you are wrong as you can possibly be. I completely understand your perspective BUT I had rather be on trial and alive than beaten to death or physically disabled the rest of my life.

"So, yeah I keep walking" - this is where you are so myopic that you are not looking at it from the shooters position. For fucks sake TRY to understand what was happening in the video. THE SHOOTER WAS NOT ALLOWED TO WALK AWAY. He tried and told the shootee multiple times to leave him alone and they continued to pursue him. At some point either see it from the shooters point or just quit trying to project yourself into his situation because you just cannot seem to understand his position.

Yup and I don't see the life threatening danger. He wasn't gonna get beaten to death anytime soon.

Danger yes.

life threatening no.

We're allowed to have differences of opinion. That's the point I'm trying to make--there is no "universal" signal "this is enough" Mine is obviously much higher. You haven't lived my life, you aren't in my shoes. You have 0 clues why I make the decisions I make. And yet you keep trying to project YOUR values onto me.

I've walked away from a lot of shit in my life. Sticks and stones and all that. 2 teens following you with a phone is pretty low key in my experience (which is considerable).

Second and since you wanna bust my balls:

The shooter did a really shitty job: He didn't square off, he didn't engage the threats (plural), He didn't use his sights, he left the second target un-engaged and he left the first guy wounded. He had plenty of time for follow up shots and was rather un-engaged in the fight. There were bystanders behind his target and he just casually pulls his gun.

He was lucky as hell.

Reactions: FredHammer
Yup and I don't see the life threatening danger. He wasn't gonna get beaten to death anytime soon.

Danger yes.

life threatening no.

We're allowed to have differences of opinion. That's the point I'm trying to make--there is no "universal" signal "this is enough" Mine is obviously much higher. You haven't lived my life, you aren't in my shoes. You have 0 clues why I make the decisions I make. And yet you keep trying to project YOUR values onto me.

I've walked away from a lot of shit in my life. Sticks and stones and all that. 2 teens following you with a phone is pretty low key in my experience (which is considerable).

The shooter did a really shitty job: He didn't square off, he didn't engage the threats (plural), He didn't use his sights, he left the second target un-engaged and he left the first guy wounded. He had plenty of time for follow up shots and was rather un-engaged in the fight. There were bystanders behind his target and he just casually pulls his gun.

He was lucky as hell.
Like I said. Retards.

Danger yes.

life threatening no.

He was lucky as hell.
Now you are bitching for the sake of bitching and frankly you are boring, tiring, myopic and your assessment of the shooting is laughable.

Also, there is no attempt to instill values is anyone and that is just asinine. It is called “perspective” and not values, for fuck sake. You cannot fathom that someone else could feel differently about a threat than you do, again myopic to an nth degree.

I am going to walk away from this because it has become childish.

Reactions: 308pirate
At some point either see it from the shooters point or just quit trying to project yourself into his situation because you just cannot seem to understand his position.

I have been doing that, too. Projecting myself into his situation but with my physical advantages and skill set. Which may not be fair. In fact, I am as big as the punk accosting him.

So, I did a bad, bad thing. I read the article about being cleared on the most serious charge. The DA thought he overreacted. The jury thought otherwise. And Cook, being a large asshole who is as arrogant as the day is long, was not a sympathetic character. Even his father is giving off the vibe that his son F'd Around and Found Out in spite of warnings from him and the snot's grandmother.

The suspect is a delivery driver. I guarantee that when I make a bank run for a company, I am armed and I will shoot without hesitation. Not that he was carrying cash but we don't know that. He was picking up a food order. It is also easy for the DA to watch and say, well, the asshole was not threatening with death because the DA was not there and did not feel the pressure of three people who are circling him like a pack of wolves or medical students on the south side of Chicago, who hunt in a similar fashion.

I would still try to find a way out without using my gun but I was not in that situation at that time. To paraphrase Mike Tyson "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Now you are bitching for the sake of bitching and frankly you are boring, tiring, myopic and your assessment of the shooting is laughable.

Also, there is no attempt to instill values is anyone and that is just asinine. It is called “perspective” and not values, for fuck sake. You cannot fathom that someone else could feel differently about a threat than you do, again myopic to an nth degree.

I am going to walk away from this because it has become childish.
Somebody got a thesaurus.

You're just trigger happy. Its okay. Some people can't handle the stress. That's my perspective. Not only do I think people can feel differently, I also can provide my opinion. Obviously you're quite triggered by mine.

Try therapy.

I have been doing that, too. Projecting myself into his situation but with my physical advantages and skill set. Which may not be fair. In fact, I am as big as the punk accosting him.

So, I did a bad, bad thing. I read the article about being cleared on the most serious charge. The DA thought he overreacted. The jury thought otherwise. And Cook, being a large asshole who is as arrogant as the day is long, was not a sympathetic character. Even his father is giving off the vibe that his son F'd Around and Found Out in spite of warnings from him and the snot's grandmother.

The suspect is a delivery driver. I guarantee that when I make a bank run for a company, I am armed and I will shoot without hesitation. Not that he was carrying cash but we don't know that. He was picking up a food order. It is also easy for the DA to watch and say, well, the asshole was not threatening with death because the DA was not there and did not feel the pressure of three people who are circling him like a pack of wolves or medical students on the south side of Chicago, who hunt in a similar fashion.

I would still try to find a way out without using my gun but I was not in that situation at that time. To paraphrase Mike Tyson "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."
Being bigger than average does dissuade these pack animals in a lot of cases and you big guys are lucky with that. I bet the shootee intentionally picked a smaller fellow to mess with which is the case with most of these assholes.

Aaaand you know this how?

He should have known that how?

Do you have a crystal ball we don't know about?

When you have 3 people harassing and following you for no reason...one of whom is 2x your size and getting in your face yelling.....it's really not unreasonable to think they mean you harm
Experience. And learn to count, there are 2 guys following him. Math as hard.

You're just trigger happy. Its okay. Some people can't handle the stress. That's my perspective. Not only do I think people can feel differently, I also can provide my opinion. Obviously you're quite triggered by mine.

Try therapy.
Now you are just being stupid. If you think that is trigger happy then you are being stupid. If you think I am triggered by your opinion then you are being really stupid.
I don’t give a fuck about people like you or your myopic opinions.

Try therapy.
Another sad thing is that the cunts in most juries have the same mindset at you - well, if I would not have used a gun the they should not have needed a gun. You just cannot grasp the concept of that perspective/

Tell us you've never been in a fight without telling us you've never been in a fight.

The dude has been found not guilty, and you are still arguing he was wrong.

And before you mention it again, this isnt like OJ where we know he did it but there wasn't evidence to prove it.....this guy admitted he did it, and justified it with a claim of SD, which is on video, and the jury agreed......a jury, that you literally argued was biased against gun owners

Seriously, what is it with you and defending pieces of shit?

Another sad thing is that the cunts in most juries have the same mindset at you - well, if I would not have used a gun the they should not have needed a gun. You just cannot grasp the concept of that perspective/
I've never defended the "prankseter" or his buddy and I said I would have acquitted the shooter.

Reading, like math seems very hard for both of you. I just woulda done things differently. Unlike internet tough guys, I live in the real world.

Let's go to the tape:
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/youtube-prankster-fafo.7190011/post-11153212

I've never defended the "prankseter" or his buddy and I said I would have acquitted the shooter.

Reading, like math seems very hard for both of you. I just woulda done things differently. Unlike internet tough guys, I live in the real world.

Whatever helps you cope

The biggest issue with these prank vids is the creators of them are new to the game. The overly popular prank channels do staged pranks for legality and safety. The newcomers to it have no clue it's staged and therefore get themselves shot.

Kyle Rittenhouse plus Allen Colie; we just need five more like them to have another version of the magnificent 7.
Here is another one to add to your list of heroes: Lt. Michael Byrd.
106934217-1630065376811-byrd.jpg