• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube prankster FAFO

The biggest issue with these prank vids is the creators of them are new to the game. The overly popular prank channels do staged pranks for legality and safety. The newcomers to it have no clue it's staged and therefore get themselves shot.
Yeah, I had to go back and read those articles. Otherwise, the video looked like a set-up. But it was real. It just seemed too perfect for the guy to pull and shoot so casually

Last edited:
Reactions: 101st
Yeah, I had to go back and read that articles. Otherwise, the video looked like a set-up. But it was real. It just seemed to perfect for the guy to pull and shoot so casually
That right there. I've seen people in fear of their lives. The shooter wasn't one of them.

It was an annoying tune on a cell phone. Retards on here posting it was a good shoot must be living out their fantasy responses as bullied little bitches. The actions of the prankster were no more than disorderly conduct. Misdemeanor.

I would have shot the shooter if I saw it go down in my presence. To see someone use deadly for in that situation would put me in fear he might shoot me or others if we even looked at him wrong.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
That right there. I've seen people in fear of their lives. The shooter wasn't one of them.

It was an annoying tune on a cell phone. Retards on here posting it was a good shoot must be living out their fantasy responses as bullied little bitches. The actions of the prankster were no more than disorderly conduct. Misdemeanor.

I would have shot the shooter if I saw it go down in my presence. To see someone use deadly for in that situation would put me in fear he might shoot me or others if we even looked at him wrong.

The shooter had no clue it was a prank and from a legal aspect it was a good shoot. The prankster was considerably larger than the shooter and the shooter was doing a job that is well known to get strong armed robberies. Why else do you think he was armed while working the job he was working?

The shooter had no clue it was a prank and from a legal aspect it was a good shoot. The prankster was considerably larger than the shooter and the shooter was doing a job that is well known to get strong armed robberies. Why else do you think he was armed while working the job he was working?
I never expected the shooter to know it was a prank and that fact doesn't matter. The prankster was taller, so what. He made no threats of violence and holding a cell phone with an annoying tune. The body language of the shooter is blatant annoyance and not fear. Can you imagine the death toll of road rage incidents if everyone was justified in shooting who they thought, "Cut me off". Fuck sakes.

I'll admit, I would probably be in a real pickle when the police arrived. "I swear officers, I just wanted to examine the temporary and permanent wound characteristics of my HSTs! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Ronws
I never expected the shooter to know it was a prank and that fact doesn't matter. The prankster was taller, so what. He made no threats of violence and holding a cell phone with an annoying tune. The body language of the shooter is blatant annoyance and not fear. Can you imagine the death toll of road rage incidents if everyone was justified in shooting who they thought, "Cut me off". Fuck sakes.

I'd recommend you read up about the Curtis Reeves trial out of FL. Similar incident with the same outcome. And no, I don't have to imagine the death toll of road rage incidents that result in shooting deaths because those are all over the internet. Hell, there was one incident out of TX or FL where two cars were shooting at eachother while on the highway and it looked like something out of a GTA game.

Reactions: Ronws
The prankster just might be reconsidering the "risk vs reward" equations in the future.

Reactions: Mwalex
Here is another one to add to your list of heroes: Lt. Michael Byrd.
View attachment 8240890
Your so full of BS. Byrd murdered Ashli Babbitt. There’s a big difference between the idiot prankster and Ashli. Birdshit Byrd was behind a barricade and well protected. He just wanted to put a notch on his pistol and he didn’t care how he got it. It sounds like the only fight you have ever been in was with downy filled pillows.

You are a fucking idiot.

Let me and 3 of my buddies who are all much bigger than you get in your face for not reason, harass and follow you, and see if you don't take that as a threat.

Hell, let me do it to your wife.....better not come lay a hand on me, Ive not committed any violence, so you'd be the aggressor....right?

Jesus Christ, if that's your mindset, you are a mark in the making...best stay in your gated community, because it apparent you've never spent any actual time around hostile people.

Believe it or not, criminals don't actually have to say "I'm going to kill you now" for them to have threatened you.

you are another mouth breather who's arguing the shooter was wrong, when he's already been found not guilty by the jury.
Gaslight much? That wasn't the events captured in the video by which is the topic of this thread.

Your so full of BS. Byrd murdered Ashli Babbitt. There’s a big difference between the idiot prankster and Ashli. Birdshit Byrd was behind a barricade and well protected. He just wanted to put a notch on his pistol and he didn’t care how he got it. It sounds like the only fight you have ever been in was with downy filled pillows.
One person shot another person unjustifiably. No difference.

• Haha
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
....That's literally what happened in the video...
"Literally" is literal, like in the forms of words & writing. "Actually", is the word you are looking to use.
3 men and disparity of force? No, there was a far off cameraman the shooter didn't even look at. The phone camera had to be zoomed. Then there was a runt looking fucker, shorter than the shooter, who was at the time of the shooting, approx 20ft away from the prankster. At no time did the prankster try to unlawfully restrain, or block the path of the shooter. Cell phones, annoying tunes, and a fucking mall. WTF else does one expect to see in a mall?

The body language of the shooter, the proximity of the pranksters, and no threats of force.

Yeah....literally no difference between this event and the Holocaust......one person shot another person so pretty much the same thing.

Also, it wasn't unjustifiably.....he justified it by claiming self defense.....and the jury agreed he was just in his actions.

Christ are you literally autistic?
Just because some whackadoodle jury found him innocent doesn't mean shit in regards to what is right and wrong.

Edited: Oh you're dragging the Holocost in this? HAHAHAHAHA, in some incoherent illogical psychobabble...You're on "The Spectrum" too!

"Literally" is literal, like in the forms of words & writing. "Actually", is the word you are looking to use.
3 men and disparity of force? No, there was a far off cameraman the shooter didn't even look at. The phone camera had to be zoomed. Then there was a runt looking fucker, shorter than the shooter, who was at the time of the shooting, approx 20ft away from the prankster. At no time did the prankster try to unlawfully restrain, or block the path of the shooter. Cell phones, annoying tunes, and a fucking mall. WTF else does one expect to see in a mall?

The body language of the shooter, the proximity of the pranksters, and no threats of force.
I'm saddened to see that you favor the pranksters in their quest for clicks and fame on the internet.

Other people have simply had enough of this bullshit.

"On the Spectrum" on display!
Please stop projecting your gene trash on others

I love how you default to “on the spectrum” because you cannot make a coherent argument. That explains how you interpret what happened.

Reactions: Longshot231
I'm saddened to see that you favor the pranksters in their quest for clicks and fame on the internet.

Other people have simply had enough of this bullshit.
Wrong, again. I'd loved to see the prankster get his ass beat, just not lethal force from a pussy with a gun being annoyed.

Tell me, what is your experience in use of force that makes you an expert in body language?
Nothing - he is projecting his concepts of the situation onto the shooter. “I would not have…” should apply to everyone else.

Is it Asperger's you have or classic retardation?
Please do better and at least try to not be a smooth brain. You do the standard bull shit - I make a stupid argument, sound like a moron, cannot make a logical statement so I defer to insults. Come on, try harder because you are looking pretty sad and useless at this point.

OK, you fucking retards. Oil change done on the truck, see ya!
1696340304365.gif

I'd recommend you read up about the Curtis Reeves trial out of FL. Similar incident with the same outcome. And no, I don't have to imagine the death toll of road rage incidents that result in shooting deaths because those are all over the internet. Hell, there was one incident out of TX or FL where two cars were shooting at eachother while on the highway and it looked like something out of a GTA game.
Texas. The kids in the car got hit as collateral damage.

And lingerie. Don't forget the lingerie.

• Haha
At work, we are on the Spectrum. Spectrum phone and broadband.

You never know what level someone's DGAF meter is at. Hard lesson learned for that idiot, hope he is done screwing with others for a laugh.
Doesn't look like it.

Asked by the station's reporter if he had any comments for people who question the nature of his YouTube content, Cook said, "I don't know. I guess we'll have to just keep watching."

As for whether he plans to continue making videos despite the incident with Colie, Cook replied, "Probably."

New reports - It looks like Colie is still in jail due to the charge on which he was convicted. The judge has set arguments for a motion filed by the defense for sometime this month.

Found it.

Colie's defense attorney Adam Pouilliard said the conviction on the firearms charge is inconsistent with the law, given Colie's acquittal on self defense grounds.

He asked the judge to set aside the conviction. A judge will hear arguments on the issue at a hearing next month.

Colie, who has been in custody since his April arrest, will remain incarcerated.

So he has been in jail now for almost 6 months.

How many of you would still have your job, your house, your wife, your life, when you finally get out?

Playing pranks on unsuspecting people is about the same as riding your bicycle down the middle of the lane in traffic, or stepping off the curb in the crosswalk without looking first. You might be able to do so from a legal standpoint - but you still might end up dead anyway.

FAFO rules apply.

Reactions: TACC and Zolar
I saw this earlier today and I couldn’t stop laughing.
Just leaving the man alone and play your pranks elsewhere

Reactions: MadDuner
Menacing, assault, at least three a-holes on one, he's lucky the jury saw that as enough to be reasonably in fear of his life or grievous bodily harm.

He wasn't the instigator or aggressor and tried several times to break contact. Hopefully he walks on the rest but doubtful given the political forces stacked against him.
He warned the damn YouTuber multiple time, what else does a Jury need.

It’s difficult to describe in writing but here goes.

Shortly after the earth cooled, when I was in high school, a popular prank was for a boy to walk down the hallway during a class change and approach another from the opposite direction.

The kid playing the prank would get close to the other one as they were approaching each other. Then he would jerk his hand up rapidly. For those of you that were in the military the movement of the hand from the side of the body was like you would begin to render a salute but faster.

The objective was to get the other guy to duck or flinch. About the time he would be ducking or flinching the first guy would have his hand close to his head but then pass it slowly over his hair to brush it back.

Then everyone was supposed to laugh. Ha ha.

Someone did that to me one day but my reflexes kicked in before he could smooth back his luxurious hair. I punched him with my fist landing right on the chin.

He fell flat on his back and laid there and dazed for a few seconds. I was in a boxer’s stance thinking he was going to be stupid enough to get up for more.

He asked me why I hit him. I asked him what he was trying to do to me. That’s when it came out that he was trying to prank me.

Everyone else was laughing but not at me.

Anyone remember the paintball “assassinations” around college campuses in the 1980s? I’m surprised people didn’t get shot with a real gun pulling stupid stunts like that.

Reactions: Ronws and Mwalex
It’s difficult to describe in writing but here goes.

Shortly after the earth cooled, when I was in high school, a popular prank was for a boy to walk down the hallway during a class change and approach another from the opposite direction.

The kid playing the prank would get close to the other one as they were approaching each other. Then he would jerk his hand up rapidly. For those of you that were in the military the movement of the hand from the side of the body was like you would begin to render a salute but faster.

The objective was to get the other guy to duck or flinch. About the time he would be ducking or flinching the first guy would have his hand close to his head but then pass it slowly over his hair to brush it back.

Then everyone was supposed to laugh. Ha ha.

Someone did that to me one day but my reflexes kicked in before he could smooth back his luxurious hair. I punched him with my fist landing right on the chin.

He fell flat on his back and laid there and dazed for a few seconds. I was in a boxer’s stance thinking he was going to be stupid enough to get up for more.

He asked me why I hit him. I asked him what he was trying to do to me. That’s when it came out that he was trying to prank me.

Everyone else was laughing but not at me.

Anyone remember the paintball “assassinations” around college campuses in the 1980s? I’m surprised people didn’t get shot with a real gun pulling stupid stunts like that.
"The Assassination Game", I have the rule book for that somewhere.

ETA:
All sides were willing participants for that.

Last edited:
So you and the SS sympathizer are the correct ones.....and the jury, and everyone else in this thread are all wrong?

Lol ok

Don't lump me in with him. I said the shooter was wrong, not guilty of a crime. I know you have trouble with subtlty but its an important distinction. More on that shortly.

I think this thread is an example of nature abhorring a vacuum. As soon as the site looses a cunt two others appear.
When you run into a cunt, they're probably a cunt. If you keep running into cunts, you're the cunt

Found it.

So he has been in jail now for almost 6 months.

How many of you would still have your job, your house, your wife, your life, when you finally get out?
Remember when bunch of ya laughed at my post about the cost of shooting someone. Right here is the cost. Its a foreseeable outcome of any shooting
Odds are:
You will be arrested.
You will be charged.

You better be prepared for that.

Now some people will jump to conclusions that the shooter deserves this. (*cough* mcameron *cough*) but that's not the case. But it is a predictable outcome. That was my point for setting a high threshold for using a gun.

You may now continue with your dick showing contest of toughest internet warrior. Just don't ask me for bail.

Don't lump me in with him. I said the shooter was wrong, not guilty of a crime. I know you have trouble with subtlty but its an important distinction. More on that shortly.

When you run into a cunt, they're probably a cunt. If you keep running into cunts, you're the cunt

Remember when bunch of ya laughed at my post about the cost of shooting someone. Right here is the cost. Its a foreseeable outcome of any shooting
Odds are:
You will be arrested.
You will be charged.

You better be prepared for that.

Now some people will jump to conclusions that the shooter deserves this. (*cough* mcameron *cough*) but that's not the case. But it is a predictable outcome. That was my point for setting a high threshold for using a gun.

You may now continue with your dick showing contest of toughest internet warrior. Just don't ask me for bail.
Well, there are only two today so I don't think it's me, but nice try.

Doubt you could cover it anyway

"The Assassination Game", I have the rule book for that somewhere.

ETA:
All sides were willing participants for that.
I didn't know that. I thought it was played so that the target didn't know they could potentially be a target.

On the other hand, weren't there some drive-by shootings with paintball guns?

Either way, I don't think that I would want to play that game because a third party sees me stalking a willing participant with a paintball gun, I could get the cops called on me or the third party coming after me with a real gun.

I didn't know that. I thought it was played so that the target didn't know they could potentially be a target.

On the other hand, weren't there some drive-by shootings with paintball guns?

Either way, I don't think that I would want to play that game because a third party sees me stalking a willing participant with a paintball gun, I could get the cops called on me or the third party coming after me with a real gun.
A friend of mine was a police officer in Irving, Texas (I knew him back in the early 80s.) He received a call that there was a man at a 7-11 with a gun. He and his partner rolled up. My friend grabbed the shottie and went in through the back door and came up behind the guy. He was dressed like a cowboy and was wearing what looked like a real revolver.

He rested the shotgun on the young man's shoulder and said "One bad move and I will blow your head off."

The young'n immediately soiled his pants. He was dressed for a Halloween party and didn't realize that he was causing concern. Worse yet, he had to call a friend to get him home where he could change his pants.

So, yeah, I could see where someone stalking with a paint gun might give a wrong impression and pay for it dearly.

A friend of mine was a police officer in Irving, Texas (I knew him back in the early 80s.) He received a call that there was a man at a 7-11 with a gun. He and his partner rolled up. My friend grabbed the shottie and went in through the back door and came up behind the guy. He was dressed like a cowboy and was wearing what looked like a real revolver.

He rested the shotgun on the young man's shoulder and said "One bad move and I will blow your head off."

The young'n immediately soiled his pants. He was dressed for a Halloween party and didn't realize that he was causing concern. Worse yet, he had to call a friend to get him home where he could change his pants.

So, yeah, I could see where someone stalking with a paint gun might give a wrong impression and pay for it dearly.
Now that Texas is open carry a cop could get in trouble doing that on someone with a gun that's holstered.

Youre basically correct.

When I lived in Virginia many years ago before all this bs started, I asked the cops "What are my rights if someone is in my home threatening me.? His reply is "You have the right to flee."

Recently here in Oklahoma I took the CCW course required by the state and one of the major emphasis's was on not killing someone over 'stuff'. If someone kicks you door in to retreat to a safe place, and only fight if you have no other options.

Iy'dguess is thats the 'law' in most places, how it gets interpreted is quite variable.

I figure, if I'm in my home, Im in my safe place and if you kick the door in, I'm fucking scared immediately, in fear for my life, and will react. Thats not posturing or bs. Kick my door in and I wll be scared.
Altercations on the street are one thing. Defending your home is another.

Dead men tell no tales. Was he going after your TV? Or was he there to rape your kin?

Only you and God will know. If you draw quick enough, only God will know.

Reactions: Mwalex
Now that Texas is open carry a cop could get in trouble doing that on someone with a gun that's holstered.
If government and their rules made any sense whatsoever, he should have gotten "in trouble" for it, then, too. The officer's conduct was completely unjustified by any danger. There were no facts related in that story indicating that the guy was going to rob the place or that he had any harmful intentions whatsoever.

A smart police officer would have watched to see if anything was even wrong before bring in and showing his ass like that.

I'll give you odds 10 to 1 that says the mother is still breast-feeding this turd. She's the one that enabled this sort of moronic behavior from this idiot. This is another reason why the 19th Amendment needs to be repealed. If the Judge doesn't overturn the guilty verdict on the other firearm charge, let's pray that Governor Youngkin pardons Allen Colie.

I disagree with Dr. Grande's statement that the harassment didn't warrant shooting the turd. However, his analysis is really interesting. If you go watch the video on YouTube the comments are worth reading.

I don't know guys. This manlet with a disproportionately sized head is pretty wound up about it.

We all get to have an opinion.
But the truth of the matter is that the best and fastest education is delivered through pain.
Pranksters have to accept that some people aren't going to be as receptive to being fucked with as others may be.
FAFO

Last edited: