• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube prankster FAFO

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm glad he's dead. I just wanted to laugh at the manlet.
He died?

1696511042360.jpeg

There's some here that need to fuck off over to THR or arfcom where they believe wholeheartedly in limited rights and freedoms. You'll fit in much better there.
I once thought THR was a psyop, until I realized the feds don't even need to participate because the mods there are already so far gone.
I assumed he died since the guy was charged. Lol I would have just left.

I don't know guys. This manlet with a disproportionately sized head is pretty wound up about it.

I stopped watching the video when he said that he use to be a police officer. I’m not bashing all cops but this guy starts off with an attitude that he’s one of the “chosen ones,” who has the only opinion that counts.

The attitude of the prankster standing there with his mom says everything. He did not learn anything and he never will. And he will keep doing this until he gets a lead treatment between the left eyebrow and the right eyebrow. Which may still happen.

How interesting would it be if the next person he pranks also pulls a gun?

The attitude of the prankster standing there with his mom says everything. He did not learn anything and he never will. And he will keep doing this until he gets a lead treatment between the left eyebrow and the right eyebrow. Which may still happen.

How interesting would it be if the next person he pranks also pulls a gun?
Or a taser and a camera....
"Sorry man, I'm just pranking the pranker for YouTube clicks."

It’s difficult to describe in writing but here goes.

Shortly after the earth cooled, when I was in high school, a popular prank was for a boy to walk down the hallway during a class change and approach another from the opposite direction.

The kid playing the prank would get close to the other one as they were approaching each other. Then he would jerk his hand up rapidly. For those of you that were in the military the movement of the hand from the side of the body was like you would begin to render a salute but faster.

The objective was to get the other guy to duck or flinch. About the time he would be ducking or flinching the first guy would have his hand close to his head but then pass it slowly over his hair to brush it back.

Then everyone was supposed to laugh. Ha ha.

Someone did that to me one day but my reflexes kicked in before he could smooth back his luxurious hair. I punched him with my fist landing right on the chin.

He fell flat on his back and laid there and dazed for a few seconds. I was in a boxer’s stance thinking he was going to be stupid enough to get up for more.

He asked me why I hit him. I asked him what he was trying to do to me. That’s when it came out that he was trying to prank me.

Everyone else was laughing but not at me.

Anyone remember the paintball “assassinations” around college campuses in the 1980s? I’m surprised people didn’t get shot with a real gun pulling stupid stunts like that.
It’s hard to return fire when you are doing a face plant over the handlebars of your bicycle.
No arguement with your point- just saying that in those cases, irrc they were doing drivebys with the paintball gun.

I am just going to say that i am glad paintball wasnt a thing yet when i was younger-because that would have been right up my alley. In fact, i could 1000% see us as paratroopers setting up L shaped to catch certain people.

As it were, there was a lot of airgun barrack to barrack sniping going on. Good training-beware of windows.

Last edited: