• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

giant “thanks” to Sako Man for his covid advice

this is surprisingly effective against sinus infections, flu, etc

wonder if it similarly helps with covid. My gf came down with it as well a few weeks ago. We visited her family right before the holidays. Everyone there got sick..

Her and I live together, she isolated in the guest room, I continued to work from home (didnt want to risk bringing it anywhere else if I had it), used Zinc, C, D, the sinus rinse, and this ( https://www.northamericanherbandspice.com/shop/oregaresp-gelcaps/) OregaResp recommended by a homeopath specifically.

So far I am the only one in contact with her who did not get sick. Tested 6 times (about once a week) to verify.

Had my last Christmas gathering with my family over New Years weekend. Five of us have turned up with COVID, me included. I haven't really felt all that bad, mostly just the weird rapid hot/cold/hot/cold cycles and the sweats. Had to have my sister who lives two hours away in a different state get my meds for me using the push health app. We live in a clown world, this shit is ridiculous. Hope that all of you feel better soon.

Also, below is an exerpt from the Joe Rogan podcast when he had Dr. Peter McCullough on.

Yeah. Oral nasal virucidal therapy is basically using virtually anything kills the virus. Any disinfectant kills the virus, iodine kills it on contact. So, if we use dilute betedine and so if you take a betadine over the counter, it’s a brown bottle. We use it to sterilize wounds in the E.R. Buy it at any pharmacy and take two teaspoons and 6oz of water. Take a nasal spray or a syringe bulb and spray it up your nose, snort it back to the point and back your throat and spit it out. I’m sorry, that’s gross for your audience, but you got to get it up there and back, that adequately decontaminates the nose, then gargle with the rest of it.

It knocked it down from 303 down to 24 patients still positive. Those who got the control they’re still all positive, and it markedly reduced by easily 75% chances of having progressive disease ending up the hospital or death.
Because of where I work, lots of blowing dust/crud with compressed air, I do wear a mask, but do a regular saline rinse, I could add some betadine to it. Great to know!

Reactions: HPIguy
Because of where I work, lots of blowing dust/crud with compressed air, I do wear a mask, but do a regular saline rinse, I could add some betadine to it. Great to know!
Yes, this has shown to be somewhat effective and even those with covid benefit with shortened infection times. The trick however is plug one nostril and let the rinse go out your throat versus just flowing out of other nostril if open. The purpose of that being you want to rinse the sinus cavity area in the back of the throat, and gargling alone will not cover that far back. This can be messy so doctors will recommend you do this procedure in the shower.

Note: Just a drop of Betadine is necessary, otherwise it may sting or induce nausea.

Last edited:
Yes, this has shown to be somewhat effective and even those with covid benefit with shortened infection times. The trick however is plug one nostril and let the rinse go out your throat versus just flowing out of other nostril if open. The purpose of that being you want to rinse the sinus cavity area in the back of the throat, and gargling alone will not cover that far back. This can be messy so doctors will recommend you do this procedure in the shower.
Netipot?

Reactions: nikonNUT
Had my last Christmas gathering with my family over New Years weekend. Five of us have turned up with COVID, me included. I haven't really felt all that bad, mostly just the weird rapid hot/cold/hot/cold cycles and the sweats. Had to have my sister who lives two hours away in a different state get my meds for me using the push health app. We live in a clown world, this shit is ridiculous. Hope that all of you feel better soon.

Also, below is an exerpt from the Joe Rogan podcast when he had Dr. Peter McCullough on.

Yeah. Oral nasal virucidal therapy is basically using virtually anything kills the virus. Any disinfectant kills the virus, iodine kills it on contact. So, if we use dilute betedine and so if you take a betadine over the counter, it’s a brown bottle. We use it to sterilize wounds in the E.R. Buy it at any pharmacy and take two teaspoons and 6oz of water. Take a nasal spray or a syringe bulb and spray it up your nose, snort it back to the point and back your throat and spit it out. I’m sorry, that’s gross for your audience, but you got to get it up there and back, that adequately decontaminates the nose, then gargle with the rest of it.

It knocked it down from 303 down to 24 patients still positive. Those who got the control they’re still all positive, and it markedly reduced by easily 75% chances of having progressive disease ending up the hospital or death.
If you look at these protocols they list using a 1% Iodine nasal spray, further supportive data has been published since the FLCCC's posting. (y)

They are fighting back.. just like the horse paste.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
They are fighting back.. just like the horse paste.

I use food grade hydrogen peroxide to gargle with after I use my netti pot with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide. Idk if it helps but it doesn’t hurt and I didn’t get Covid from my wife who’s still recovering, this is day 15.

So much for get the vax’d and worse case you’ll get a mild case. Bullshit! The hospital she works at is getting slammed, the staff is getting sick in large numbers and they now have run out of antibodies treatments. So to all my hide brothers protect yourselfs and get what you need to treat yourself NOW if you haven’t already. And don’t forget there is power in prayer!

i will say…..this does seem to be a lot more contagious. another friend of mine entire family has it.

that being said, i aint changing anything about my life.
Nine family members on my wife's side came down with Omicron variant weekend before Christmas all of them (ages 15-63) had minimal symptoms and related it more like a bad cold.

Based on my research and it's been relatively extensive, Quercetin together with Zinc and Vitamin C and Vitamin D create a powerful defense.

Reactions: Makarios031
I use food grade hydrogen peroxide to gargle with after I use my netti pot with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide. Idk if it helps but it doesn’t hurt and I didn’t get Covid from my wife who’s still recovering, this is day 15.

So much for get the vax’d and worse case you’ll get a mild case. Bullshit! The hospital she works at is getting slammed, the staff is getting sick in large numbers and they now have run out of antibodies treatments. So to all my hide brothers protect yourselfs and get what you need to treat yourself NOW if you haven’t already. And don’t forget there is power in prayer!
How often are you doing the sinus rinse? I do it when ever I feel a tickle in my throat. We have 2 manufacturing plants, last week we had 30 out from mine & 40 from the other. 2 guys on our maintenance crew out. I've been talking zinc & D3 for years before any of this.

How often are you doing the sinus rinse? I do it when ever I feel a tickle in my throat. We have 2 manufacturing plants, last week we had 30 out from mine & 40 from the other. 2 guys on our maintenance crew out. I've been talking zinc & D3 for years before any of this.

I'm not the one you're asking, but I do have a crap-ton of experience with allegories and sinus issues, and a saline rinse is part of my daily routine.

I would not recommend the peroxide enhancement unless you have an active bacterial infection that has not responded to normal treatment - it's painful, and could potentially cause irritation or even damage. (Remember that we're dealing with delicate mucus membranes.) Instead, use Alkalol which is available at most pharmacies and is generally considered safe. I'd recommend starting it at very low concentrations, and use it in addition to the normal concentration of saline.

I was doing a rinse with a very small amount of peroxide everyday while I was around my wife when she was sick. @E. Bryant is right to much peroxide will cause you some irritation.

I started using about a half a cap full because a full cap was to much. Did it keep me from Covid IDK but it didn’t hurt and I never got it. I’ve also heard that Betadine works well. I heard that from Dr. Peter McCulloughs interview with Joe Rogan. Best of luck.