• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gillette says men need to shave off their toxic masculinity

31FCA4FC-7567-4043-8485-43A42F2022ED.gif

Here' a contest regarding that disgusting photo that candyx posted. Whoever completes the following sentence in the most creative way wins first prize.

Candyx is that a picture of _________________________________________?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Here' a contest regarding that disgusting photo that candyx posted. Whoever completes the following sentence in the most creative way wins first prize.

Bigfoot's roommates, cousin's, uncle's, brother-in-law's veterinarian's, sisters nasty, whisker-biscuit snatch?

...the personification of your Id...

Last edited:
Like someone else said earlier,the commercial itself really wasn't bad. Most of the stuff in there I could support, but I know there is an underlying feminist agenda. That I can't support. Another thing thing I don't like about it is that they condemn the guys acting sexual without addressing the fact that the girls are half naked. The purpose of wearing a bikini is to flaunt one's body, so both the guys and girls are in the wrong there. We need a combination of modesty and self-control, because it is not a one-sided problem.

By the way, maybe I missed it, but I never heard the term "toxic masculinity" in the ad.

Like someone else said earlier,the commercial itself really wasn't bad. Most of the stuff in there I could support, but I know there is an underlying feminist agenda. That I can't support. Another thing thing I don't like about it is that they condemn the guys acting sexual without addressing the fact that the girls are half naked. The purpose of wearing a bikini is to flaunt one's body, so both the guys and girls are in the wrong there. We need a combination of modesty and self-control, because it is not a one-sided problem.

By the way, maybe I missed it, but I never heard the term "toxic masculinity" in the ad.

All I got from the commercial was an anti bullying and anti sexual harassment message.

Oh, I am not giving them the benefit of the doubt. Just saying that that could have been a pretty decent ad if they tweaked it just a little to get rid of the anti man subtle slams. If you look at the end of my post I refer to the stupid virtue signaling in the ad.
Or the white man bad, black man good slant.

I shave like once a month with an electric piece of shit I bought about 5 years ago. Takes AA, originally for haircuts I think but I just use it without the guard on my face. Good for cleaning up the moustache as well. Takes less than one minute and costs about $6 a year.

It's almost as if Gillette knew they were irrelevant, and just said fuck it let's stir some shit so people hear our name. How can you be that out of touch with your target demographic? How did they not see how this could land on their audience as them just assuming their male customers are a bunch of caustic low life assholes? What was the angle with that? Maybe it's because women use dope ass razors made by other companies and they want to get the attention of all them pussyhat dolls. Good luck with that one, if you've ever had to use your girlfriend's Venus or whatever the feminine fuck it's called you know it makes any Gillette look like a splitting maw.

This is a mans world....

85% of homeless are men
76% of suicides are men
70% of murder victims are men
92% of deaths in the workplace are men
97% od war deaths are men
14% of men get custody after a divorce

The idea that society oppresses women is laughable