• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gillette says men need to shave off their toxic masculinity

The left beat up one of the best organizations for raising boys to be gentlemen, the Boy Scouts, and they are now a faint blip of what they used to be. Having a gender specific group is shunned today and are commonly assaulted by the left through the courts, causing them to cave because who the fuck can afford multi-million dollar lawsuits that drag on for years to decades, only to lose in the end because of laws written without an inkling of intent to be used against these organizations, yet still become the premise for their demise. The boy Scouts are now just "Scouts", and teaching young men how to grow into a gentleman is scoffed at today.

Boys need to be taught by men to grow up to be good and strong men. Girls need to be taught by women to be good and strong women. As soon as you combine the two, you lose sight on the ultimate goal because they are vastly different from each other. This is why gender combined military training fails, and the same goes for teaching at a younger age.

A feminist would call me a misogynist and reeking of toxic masculinity, but really it couldn't be further from the truth. I've dedicated my life to being a protector of the innocent and the weak, yet for some reason I'm an asshole for believing in the natural difference between men and women. I hold doors for a woman and believe in ladies first, I call any woman I don't know "ma'am" instead of anything else and also nod to acknowledge them when passing on the street, and I'll offer to help them if I see them struggling with something.

I've also been known to not give an ounce of relief to women who decide to play in a man's world, I've made many cry many times as I shout at them for failing to control a machine gun, get rolled into a ball and choked out by their own hair on the mat or pitifully struggling to drag a fellow shooter during training, and I had zero sympathy for any of them when they would sit to the side sobbing knowing they would soon be resigning and going home. Same job, same standards, zero favors, yet somehow I'm still the asshole. Don't care.

As for Gillette, whatever. They're an overpriced fucking razor company jumping on whatever bandwagon they can to fight their abysmal sales numbers. If we case about what companies do and think, there's far bigger fish to fry. I'll bet half of the butthurt people proclaiming boycott in this thread are reading it on an Android device, even while Google is a real threat to conservative men.

"even while Google is a real threat to conservative men."
Fixed it. They are way over the creepy line into bad territory. They are actively helping China round up dissidents, Christians, and Uyghur Muslims.
Between 1 to 2 million Uyhgurs alone have been rounded up and are being held in concentration camps, forcibly sterilized, tortured, and killed. And Google is actively partnering with the Chinese govt to assist in their tyranny.

I've also been known to not give an ounce of relief to women who decide to play in a man's world, I've made many cry many times as I shout at them for failing to control a machine gun, get rolled into a ball and choked out by their own hair on the mat or pitifully struggling to drag a fellow shooter during training, and I had zero sympathy for any of them when they would sit to the side sobbing knowing they would soon be resigning and going home. Same job, same standards, zero favors, yet somehow I'm still the asshole. Don't care.

When I read your statement, I was thinking about the video of the man that punched out the 11 year old black girl. We still don't know what happened before this video was shot.

Nevertheless, I see someone who is surrounded by a bunch of loud, boisterous teenage girls. Again, this person is surrounded. The girl that he punched was obviously trying to pick a fight with him. Unless additional facts that come out later contradict this; IMHO she got what she deserved.

She chose to attack him and got what a grown man would get in return. She chose to play a grown up man's game, paid the price and is probably one of the first ones to yell that he cannot hit a girl.

It's too bad he got arrested for it. And there will probably be a jury full of fat-ass black women that will try him.

Does anyone know what happened prior to the video?

Last edited:
"even while Google is a real threat to conservative men."
Fixed it. They are way over the creepy line into bad territory. They are actively helping China round up dissidents, Christians, and Uyghur Muslims.
Between 1 to 2 million Uyhgurs alone have been rounded up and are being held in concentration camps, forcibly sterilized, tortured, and killed. And Google is actively partnering with the Chinese govt to assist in their tyranny.
Google only sees dollar/yuan signs there, as they're rapidly approaching the point they crest the US for world's largest economy in the next year or few at the latest. Commies hang with commies anyhow, it's zero surprise to me Google is taking a very active role in their relationship with a communist government. However, that's still part of their assault against anything and everything conservative, as their ideal world is one global government with them in the middle of it all as the controller of information.

Google is 100% Orwellian in its scope and inclinations. Too big of a monster to do anything about. Don't use their hardware or software I guess is all you can do.

1547692629530.png

And some people wonder why Sex Bots sales have gone through the roof.

EDIT: It's women who feel threatened with the rise of the sex bots. They should not be surprised after they have taken over the courts and destroyed men's livelihoods, their finances, their kids and their very lives.

What a nice thing to teach OUR next generation. Pathetic. John Wayne is spinning in his grave.

"Who then can find a faithful woman, her worth is that of rubies".

just proves how fucking unhinged these people are.

1) you are clearly a fucking dude....you have 5:00 shadow for christ sake.

2) even if someone "misgendered" me....and called me a Ma'am......my first thought would be "huh that was odd, dudes probably just mispoke".......and if i found out he did it on purpose, ide be like "huh....ok whatever..."......and go on with my life.

i wouldnt be throwing a tirade because someone called me a name i didnt like.

Gillette just wants your money for new blades. I used cartridges for many years, then I found safety razors, of which I thought they had stop making them in the 50’s. I feel as if my IQ was 3 that day.

Cartridge users spend a ton of dough yearly to keep a fresh one in there. It’s good marketing hype, but a shit shave.

Safety razors/straight rule the roost when it come to shaving period.

I know use a R41 open comb with either a pol-silver/feather. Castle Forbes cream is way beyond the can crap. Initial setup may cost more up front, but 30 cents a day for using a brand new blade is cheap as hell. Most blades can be used 3-5 times in reality.

I do bet Gillette is hurting a small bit now that “having a beard” is the fad now days. I say flush them down the toilet along with the rest of the shit.

All you gotta do is reload the page and as it's loading hit the stop button and you won't get that stupid whitelist popup. Here's the vid:

If I was the store clerk I would not have apologized. My comeback would have been something like; "That's no way for a lady to talk. Does your mother know that you use that type of language?" or "You don't appear to be very smart because you don't know any words with more than four letters."

Then I would wait for him to try to climb over the counter in a rage and have a field day with kicking his ass.

Gillette just wants your money for new blades. I used cartridges for many years, then I found safety razors, of which I thought they had stop making them in the 50’s. I feel as if my IQ was 3 that day.

Cartridge users spend a ton of dough yearly to keep a fresh one in there. It’s good marketing hype, but a shit shave.

Safety razors/straight rule the roost when it come to shaving period.

I know use a R41 open comb with either a pol-silver/feather. Castle Forbes cream is way beyond the can crap. Initial setup may cost more up front, but 30 cents a day for using a brand new blade is cheap as hell. Most blades can be used 3-5 times in reality.

I do bet Gillette is hurting a small bit now that “having a beard” is the fad now days. I say flush them down the toilet along with the rest of the shit.

Thinking of going the safety razor route.

Good site for handles and blades please.

I like to shave in the shower and keep equipment on a shelf in the shower,,,,these things are corrosion proof?

Most I think are machined brass from back in the old day.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

I like to shave in the shower and keep equipment on a shelf in the shower,,,,these things are corrosion proof?

I never liked the traditional safety razors. They never gave a close enough shave for me.

About 30 years ago, I started using a straight razor. I even traveled with one until 9/11 and could not put it in the carry on luggage. That's when I switched the Gillette Mach 3. I have to admit, it gave a shave close to a straight razor.

The advantage of a straight razor is that you pay for it only once. The down side is that you have to know how to sharpen one and to shave with it.

You have to use the old fashioned shaving soap in a mug with a brush. The shaving cream from the can doesn't provide sufficient lubrication for the blade to glide across your skin.

To sharpen, I never used a strop but a large black hard Arkansas stone. That's the one with the extra fine grit. Simply lather the brush the put the soap on the stone. The draw the blade on the stone as if you are cutting into the stone. Don't put any weight on the blade. Just hold the handle with your finger tips and let the weight of the blade rest on the stone as you are moving it along the surface.

I shaved with the straight razor from the mid 1980's until 9/11. I'm going back to it. Since I don't travel much anymore, I'll just pack a disposable BIC razor in my bag in case I need to shave on a trip.

I almost forgot to add that with a straight razor, you need to allot yourself about an extra 10 minutes because you want to take your time to avoid any nicks or cuts.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I never liked the traditional safety razors. They never gave a close enough shave for me.

About 30 years ago, I started using a straight razor. I even traveled with one until 9/11 and could not put it in the carry on luggage. That's when I switched the Gillette Mach 3. I have to admit, it gave a shave close to a straight razor.

The advantage of a straight razor is that you pay for it only once. The down side is that you have to know how to sharpen one and to shave with it.

You have to use the old fashioned shaving soap in a mug with a brush. The shaving cream from the can doesn't provide sufficient lubrication for the blade to glide across your skin.

To sharpen, I never used a strop but a large black hard Arkansas stone. That's the one with the extra fine grit. Simply lather the brush the put the soap on the stone. The draw the blade on the stone as if you are cutting into the stone. Don't put any weight on the blade. Just hold the handle with your finger tips and let the weight of the blade rest on the stone as you are moving it along the surface.

I shaved with the straight razor from the mid 1980's until 9/11. I'm going back to it. Since I don't travel much anymore, I'll just pack a disposable BIC razor in my bag in case I need to shave on a trip.

I almost forgot to add that with a straight razor, you need to allot yourself about an extra 10 minutes because you want to take your time to avoid any nicks or cuts.

Yeah, safety razor is a different animal than a straight razor.

I dont have the time nor want the shenanigans of running an open straight razor over my visage.

Those little foil double edge blades though remind me of my fathers old butterfly top gillette he had when I was a kid. Thats looks like it would do the trick.

Quick Google search brings me to a company called Rockwell that makes their handles in the US. Looks pricier than others but one stainless steel handle should be all the customer ever buys.

If I was the store clerk I would not have apologized. My comeback would have been something like; "That's no way for a lady to talk. Does your mother know that you use that type of language?" or "You don't appear to be very smart because you don't know any words with more than four letters."

Then I would wait for him to try to climb over the counter in a rage and have a field day with kicking his ass.

Long time retail / client relations guy right here...

I have had numerous incidents like this in the past. My habits of giving apologies are strict and straightforward. When it is a LEGIT issue pertaining directly to the business or transaction on hand, I offer apologies / explanations PER BUSINESS POLICY.

If it's because I had hurt someone's feelz, because of something I inadvertently said or intentionally because the person IS a fucking tard, HA, yer' shit outta luck bro. I've had "incidents" where I had triggered some snowflakes and they "demanded" an apology from me. My various responses are listed below:

"Too late buddy, I already went that way...Ain't nothing gonna turn back time".

"Apologize? For what? All humans fuck up. It's life. Deal with it."

"Biiiiiiiig deal man...There are kids starving in Africa and you're worried about THAT?"

"Whoops! Too bad, too late. Can't take it back now."

"Lighten up Francis.....There are more serious things to be concerned about in life."

Followed by a shrug of the shoulders as I return to what the fuck I had been doing a second earlier. That is how I deal with pussy boys and snowflakes. Disregard their problems, brush it off and rub their faces in it, in a blunt and matter-of-fact way.

For the FEW times when somebody truly pissed me the fuck off:

"Apologize? Buddy, if I was going to apologize for what I said, do you think I would have said it in the first place?"

WHOAH!.......Mr. Reality Check is in da fuckin' building. That is what everybody at work calls me because I keep shit real.

I don't go out of the way to cause problems but a blunt mofo' like me always gonna be blunt. Mind if I light up a cigarette in here?

Reactions: Longshot231
I used to shave in the shower also. But moved back to the sink since you have to whip up your own cream. Using can cream sucks ass. Castle Forbes lavender/lime are the bomb.

I will say that moving over to a safety takes some thought. Every razor shaves different, just like every blade is different. Think of it as the most drastic in experiences. You can start out with a merkur 34c and then of you need something more aggressive the Ruhle 41 open comb is highly aggressive. You can tone it down with less sharper blades tho ie polsilver. Feathers are the sharpest they make.

You basically need a badger brush, good bowl, then pick your safety razor/blade combo....which is the most challenging. Good shaving cream makes a huge difference.

Shaving 90mph is not so good, slow deliberate passes work best.

PMcLaine, If your serious I will send you my 34c and some polsilver/feathers for you to try it out. But without good cream you will not get the full effect.
If your willing to put a bit of effort in it, you will wish you did this years ago. You can take 1 100 pack of blades for 25 bones and shave all year if ya want to. A tub of cream can last you 4 months,unless you rotate which makes a tub last a year. Aerosol cream is so lame.

Cartridges are nothing but a money scam and a crap shave. I’m in Thailand atm, but will be back in 10 days. Pm me if interested.

I used to shave in the shower also. But moved back to the sink since you have to whip up your own cream. Using can cream sucks ass. Castle Forbes lavender/lime are the bomb.

I will say that moving over to a safety takes some thought. Every razor shaves different, just like every blade is different. Think of it as the most drastic in experiences. You can start out with a merkur 34c and then of you need something more aggressive the Ruhle 41 open comb is highly aggressive. You can tone it down with less sharper blades tho ie polsilver. Feathers are the sharpest they make.

You basically need a badger brush, good bowl, then pick your safety razor/blade combo....which is the most challenging. Good shaving cream makes a huge difference.

Shaving 90mph is not so good, slow deliberate passes work best.

PMcLaine, If your serious I will send you my 34c and some polsilver/feathers for you to try it out. But without good cream you will not get the full effect.
If your willing to put a bit of effort in it, you will wish you did this years ago. You can take 1 100 pack of blades for 25 bones and shave all year if ya want to. A tub of cream can last you 4 months,unless you rotate which makes a tub last a year. Aerosol cream is so lame.

Cartridges are nothing but a money scam and a crap shave. I’m in Thailand atm, but will be back in 10 days. Pm me if interested.

Shaving to me is a chore and merely a reminder that I must do so for work. Nothing I enjoy better than knowing I have the next day off and wont have to shave. I shave in the shower the night before because I dont like the "feel" of a fresh shave.

The one good thing about being Irish is the fair hair that comes with it so "5 O'Clock Shadow" is not an issue. Shit I skipped every other day shaving in boot and never got questioned about it. Still that little I rish benefit in no way makes up for the small penis and poor skin. Manscaping and pampering myself is not part of my makeup although I have been thinking of hedging the pubes to help with the "Irish inch" issue.

Why do we tell so much about ourselves in public forums than battle for 4th Amendment rights?

I wouldnt have the patience for the standing at the sink than having to clean the stubble to prevent wife from killing me routine.

Liking the look of the Rockwell Stainless....

https://getrockwell.com/collections/razors/products/rockwell-6s

Looks to be way more expensive than other options but its SS and made in the US. Maybe the adjustability would allow me to find something suitable for my sensitive skin which is just a reflection of my inner soul.

The only thing about safety razors is that it seems to be like handloading.

You have to find the right recipe of blade type and exposure to get best performance.

Afraid I might end up looking like this guy......

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-2000-josh-ryan-evans-e1450343742760.png

I appreciate your generous offer to lend the gear and let me try this out but I will likely just jump in when I run out of my current supply of disposables. Cant imagine I could go wrong as the Gillette disposables are crap and I tend to use them until past the time the lubricating strip has disappeared.

Be safe over there in Thailand. Just say Phuket!

I’ve ordered from here before. I’d recommend a badger hair brush too.

https://www.classicshaving.com/collections/safety-razors

Couple downsides to shaving in the shower, the SS handles will be fine, but DE blades will still rust. Also, these things are heavy and just because it says ‘safety’ doesn’t mean there’s not an exposed edge. Always a good idea to have a towel around your waist or risk changing your name to Stubs Mclaine on the day that you inevitably drop the thing

Reactions: pmclaine
Straight razor shaves are great but for Sundays when you aren't rushing out the door for work. It takes time to prep and do it right unless you want to pay the price of a poor shave/discomfort/nicks. Safety razors are my daily go to. The price is so much less than cartridge systems. I concur using a badger brush and proper soap or cream is critical for safety razor or straight razor.

Once you get a safety razor buy an assorted pack of blades. Different blades handle differently/cut better or worse in different safety razors and beard/skin types. Short version. A safety razor is like a rifle. You have to play with different ammo and loads until you find what works best in that particular rifle. What blade runs great in my razor may cut like shit in yours. Once you find what works buy a bunch.

Lots of soaps and creams out there. I am partial to Taylor of Old Bond street cream but use Tabac soap also. I find a pre application of a few drops of silicone based sex lube rubbed into the stubble before the soap/cream make a difference in how well the shave goes. A post shave balm or astringent is another thing you will want to look into.

I wouldn't use them in the shower as mentioned previously. I find right after a hot shower is the best. You could certainly use it in the shower but expect the blade to corrode/dull quicker and only be worth one or two shaves instead of 4-5. granted blades are not expensive. The only time I use a disposable razor/cartridge razor now is out in the field where I can toss a few into my ruck and not feel bad if they get broken/lost.

*edit. to add what Uffduh said. Just because it says safety razor doesn't mean it is idiot proof. It still has an exposed blade that will cut quick if you get sloppy/lazy/don't cut perpendicular to the blade.