• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great customer service from Armageddon Gear

PDXGS

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 31, 2009
Northwest Oregon
I won an Armageddon Gear suppressor cover at the Steel Safari several years back . After a season of shooting the snot out of my suppressed rifle, I noticed that the cover was beginning to fray at the muzzle end.
So, I called Armageddon Gear last week to inquire as to how I might repair it. Today I received an improved replacement cover and a return label.
Hats off to fantastic customer service!

I just had the same encounter with them. My suppressor cover was fraying, so I contacted them asking how to fix it. Got a new one no questions asked, with a return label too. They have my business for life.

These guys are absolutely top notch. I've never bought gear from them that hasn't exceeded my expectations.

^ +1, Yep me too, I had an issue w/ a Game Changer bag (all my own fault) while training for a shoot last Sat. I called them on Monday and received a Brand New Bag today in time for the shoot tomorrow morning. Now That is Customer Service.