• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GunsAmerica supports TR law suit against the Hide

I want to sponsor him to shoot matches for the site

zwHFfIF.jpg

So I found this guys goolge+ account
"I really suck at this social network thing, buying can shoot something or someone at a mile away"
Jacksnonville NC

He says that he is in campl lejune.

28F72740-9C57-4897-9B01-4B48902B9A94.JPG

"I just got the Kreiger match barrel intalled. I ordered the new Surefire supressor (SOCOM) approved and the latest and greatest. Its over 2 thousand for the supressor, but it can handle full auto fire."

"Also, this 175 grain ammo I shot at 100-500 yards and the rifle I am using has a 1:10 twist, the ballistic coefficient is .505 with a velocity of 2890 f/s. This is extremely consistent out of my 20 inch barrel."
2890 fps out of a 20 inch barrel, this guy must be getting some barrels made of upsydaisium.

"PNW is made to tight tolerances and is really higher quality match ammo compared to Federal Gold Medal Match 175 grain. As for the 180 grain match ammo, if it is match, the ballistic coefficient is lower thus with less drag compared to a lighter grain projectile with a 1:10 twist ratio. The 180 grain is really only good in long range matches and is usually hand loaded, I haven’t been able to find any really good match ammo in this grain, but Hornady makes some good 178 grain ammo."

This is how you work the bolt for those 1" 500 yard shots in 15 seconds. You must take your head completely off the stock, raise the butt, and reset:

V6mCjYX.jpg

Don;t forget that that rifle barrel has 50,000 rounds through it, has killed hadjis in Astan and Iraq, and killed a terrorist at 1,230 yards... one shot.

8CxHHYG.jpg

Last edited:
Zero follow through, slaps the trigger, has his trigger finger ON the stock, shoots with one eye closed, raises his face off the stock AND raises the rear of the rifle and then practically does a cheese grater imitation when working the bolt.

Expert.

Open challenge to whoever gets a hold of this guy:

Bring your TR.net rifle to Utah and shoot a simple course of fire with me in prone, seated and off a barricade for time and accuracy. I'll let you take as much time as you need to rezero, warm up, do fucking jumping jacks, whatever. We'll have a 3rd party watch and tally.

If Mr. 50,000 rounds 1 inch group sniper wins, I'll pay for his flight (both ways), his hotel stay, any ammunition he used and I'll give him whatever rifle I used in the challenge as a trophy. It'll probably be a M24A2 with a Steiner 5-25MSR; so you'd go home quite a few $$$ ahead.

He loses and I get to take a YouTube video of his reaction to when I get to take a sawszall to his world record holding rifle.

I'm here anytime.

Last edited:
Poor rifle with great shooter gets you bad groupings
Great rifle with poor shooter gets you bad groupings

Poor rifle with poor shooter?.... Two negatives gets you a positive.

Both inaccuracies cancels each other out, video mystery solved

Last edited:
Poor rifle with great shooter gets you bad groupings
Great rifle with poor shooter gets you bad groupings

Poor rifle with poor shooter?.... Two negatives gets you a positive.

Video proven!

Great. Just what we needed, some mathematics major writing out a proof. :rolleyes:

Zero follow through, slaps the trigger, has his trigger finger ON the stock, shoots with one eye closed, raises his face off the stock AND raises the rear of the rifle and then practically does a cheese grater imitation when working the bolt.

Expert.

Open challenge to whoever gets a hold of this guy:

Bring your TR.net rifle to Utah and shoot a simple course of fire with me in prone, seated and off a barricade for time and accuracy. I'll let you take as much time as you need to rezero, warm up, do fucking jumping jacks, whatever. We'll have a 3rd party watch and tally.

If Mr. 50,000 rounds 1 inch group sniper wins, I'll pay for his flight (both ways), his hotel stay, any ammunition he used and I'll give him whatever rifle I used in the challenge as a trophy. It'll probably be a M24A2 with a Steiner 5-25MSR; so you'd go home quite a few $$$ ahead.

He loses and I get to take a YouTube video of his reaction to when I get to take a sawszall to his world record holding rifle.

I'm here anytime.

Achtung Eddie! A Teutonic challenge has been placed at your feet you had better take up the challenge before folks start thinking less of you….. <o:p></o:p>

Yeah he asked what mos I was. I never made mention once that I served, in which i never have. I told him ive seen a few and I gave him some info on what a real M40A5 looks like. Then his armchair elitist came out.

I think this group was tighter. Probably due to the turtling described in the accompanying text.
I know I shoot my best groups when under pressure like that.

PNW Arms .308 Sniper Ammo 175 Grain ammo test, 5 shots at 500 yards with target picture.
Ammo: PNW Arms Sniper 175 Grain 7.62X51mm/.308
Temp: 81.43
Rifle: Tactical Rifles manufature of the USMC M40A5 rifle to spec.

*Please Note, I went to find out when the range was going to go cold, then I went to the bathroom. When I came back, the target was brought back over to where I was shooting at. I wanted to walk out to 500 yards like I did my last video, but I am not too good at this new camera I have. I was shooting at a MR-63C target and the group is smaller than a quarter and the ammo is a dream to shoot. Definitely worth the money for the precision that goes into this ammo.

Yup. Not a terrible group for 100 yds... Er... I mean 500 yds. Do they make that "Match Sniper" ammo in a 230gr 300WM? I bet it'll make me shoot better than my hand loads...

Yup. Not a terrible group for 100 yds...

I think you are giving more than is due. I'm guessing it's a 50 yarder.
I'd love for someone to nail down where this range is and catch this clown in the act of fudging one of these reviews of his.

Whoever wrote this comment, I want to buy you a beer!

"

Lets see...a quarter is 1 inch..well .955 across. a .308 is well....308 across. that would mean the maximum number of 308 holes you can fit across touching 3 in a perfect world with no real tearing of the paper. I am seeing 3 holes with big gaps an tearing. Now my eye-ball-o-meter has not been calibrated in a while but those look like .223 holes. Now I could be wrong and you could be an Olympic caliber shooter in perfect conditions and your handloaded bullets lubed by the vaginas of unicorns. But ya, I am going to have to call bullshit on this video."

I'd love for someone to nail down where this range is and catch this clown in the act of fudging one of these reviews of his.

You're probably right. I've always been overly generous. I hope someone can expose this guy for the fraud he is. I'd pay money to watch him squirm while his uber rifle is sawed in half.

Looks like our hero has pulled his Facebook post down completely.
Oy!

Friends, lol, I don’t know you; I just know the words you have written on the net. I wouldn't base whether someone is a good person or whether I would like them based off of Internet interactions. I understand things can be misunderstood on here. Every single person I have met off of this site, I have gotten along with. I can assume it would be the same with us. If I ever make to SD, I'll be sure to link up with you and have a couple of drinks. We can chat about that PR class I think you need, and you can tell me how much of a drama queen you think I am, it will be great.

can I come and have a green visible laser lightsaber swordfight?

Ok "Legal Defense Fund" seems to have worked. I'm guessing Rooney poo-pooing the lawsuit already is him setting the table for retreat. Looks like it's going to go just like everyone thought it would....

So when can we start donating to the "Snipershide Legal Pursuit Fund." Guns America and Tactical Rifles have committed provable illegal acts, let's go after them. At least TacticalRifles.net. I'll donate. Maybe the Snipershide community can power a class action lawsuit or whatever to finally stop this fraud. I'm not a lawyer, but my experience with these sort of situations is that the reason these companies are never pursued is the relatively "large" amount of money required to pursue and the minimal amount of "return."

Ok "Legal Defense Fund" seems to have worked. I'm guessing Rooney poo-pooing the lawsuit already is him setting the table for retreat. Looks like it's going to go just like everyone thought it would....

So when can we start donating to the "Snipershide Legal Pursuit Fund." Guns America and Tactical Rifles have committed provable illegal acts, let's go after them. At least TacticalRifles.net. I'll donate. Maybe the Snipershide community can power a class action lawsuit or whatever to finally stop this fraud. I'm not a lawyer, but my experience with these sort of situations is that the reason these companies are never pursued is the relatively "large" amount of money required to pursue and the minimal amount of "return."

is it nixed? he drop the case already?

eddieg1979 is testing TR's new gain-squeeze barrels. they compress and squeeze a 30 cal bullet to an elongated .224 projectile when it leaves the barrel, thus the hole size in the target. This improves the bc on 30 cal bullets and in essence makes them super-vld projectiles. I hear they are being tested in the new m40. I heard eddieg1979 explaining this to someone. this is how he "killed a terrorist at 1,230 yards... one shot".

Last edited:

Hmmmmm......

Sureshot Gunsports
3230 Adams Creek Rd, Havelock, NC ‎
(252) 447-6808 ‎ · sureshotgunsports.com

amAUSaZ.jpg

bxGHzIW.jpg

Uc5KyDU.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmm......

Sureshot Gunsports
3230 Adams Creek Rd, Havelock, NC ‎
(252) 447-6808 ‎ · sureshotgunsports.com

amAUSaZ.jpg

bxGHzIW.jpg

Uc5KyDU.jpg

You know, this just reinforces my belief that "You don't mess with the Shankster".

Shank, if you don't work for NSA or CIA, then you have missed your calling my friend.

I just measured it on Google Earth and it is 500 yards down that cut to the treeline.

Exactly how much rifling would you have left in a .308 barrel shot 50k times to accurately take out a bad guy at over 1200yds?

Not sure how you do it shank, but I'm impressed.

is it nixed? he drop the case already?

Not that I'm aware of. He's just talking about the legal action as something that could have been avoided if the two sides had communicated more. You can hear him back-pedaling.

That's going to be the maneuver that he takes, drop the suit, look like you "stood up to the bully" but your gentleman's cooler head prevailed, bank on the fact that your opponent will let it go because he actually is the decent guy you pretend to be, and then run your mouth about what "was gonna happen" and how you "let him off the hook" because "it's best for everyone" to "move on", liars paradise - all posturing and words with a fresh whitewash of credibility and most importantly no immutable judgements or facts. His move will work, too if we do what he counts on. But if we actually counter attacked he would have no move, he would have no say-so whether there was a day in court, he would have to win the fight. For him it would be an endgame, this would be the end of the tacticalrifles.net fraud.