• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guy stabs five river tubers, one fatally, in Wisc.

I have a "Float Trip Glock".
Gus liked his Walker Colt.

hqdefault.jpg

Few different sites reporting that some guy was going up to some children in a sexually inappropriate manner.

Yeah, maybe. Remember, those sites are also demonizing the cutter as a Trump supporting gun owner.
Being a pervert along with being a berserker would complete their narrative.

Pretty hard to get to 52 without a criminal record if you are doing criminal behavior. Nothing about this narrative adds up. 52 year old engineer doesn't just go looking for trouble. The truth will come out soon enough and if the guy is as at fault then lock him up forever or send him to sparky, but this is a bizarre and there's obviously way more to this story.

There's no way that there isn't a bunch of cell phone video of this... Apple River is a total display of drunken foolishness, and packed with people all along the river. I have to imagine that at least 1/3 of the people have their cell phones with them and are constantly taking pictures and videos? When do those come out you the public?

Rest assured, whatever the truth is, if the media can’t make it fit their narrative that openly attacks white law abiding conservative males, it will never get reported. The only thing anyone will remember about this is the nonsense that is totally unrelated to the event that fits their narrative that’s being reported now.

The flip side of this would be headlines in Chicago that read, “Another black, convicted felon, Democrat voting, Biden loving, drug dealer, shoot’s up a kids birthday party killing one and wounding four others”.

Can you imagine if the media was actually fare and balanced???

sort of shocked he is not the new spokes person for an up and coming knife company , sort of like in forest gump

except with a knife he could just say he was trying the knife out to see if he likes it .

If one of the tubers had a Glock, then they would have gone home safely. Just ‘sayin.

Sirhr
X act lee.

Happened on the Appalachian Trail not far from where I live in Virginia. some fucknozzle threatened a bunch of campers with a knife. Came back the next day and an Iraq vet challenged him while the others got away. He killed the vet but got caught a bit later. He should have been left with lead poisoning for the bears.

Since then I always carry.

Veteran Killed on Appalachian Trail Was Hiking to Overcome ...​

https://people.com › Crime

May 16, 2019 — An Army veteran who was murdered Saturday on the Appalachian Trail was hiking in order to overcome his wartime post-traumatic stress, ...
Missing: onWar ‎| Must include: onWar

Reactions: jff_stvns
Pretty hard to get to 52 without a criminal record if you are doing criminal behavior. Nothing about this narrative adds up. 52 year old engineer doesn't just go looking for trouble. The truth will come out soon enough and if the guy is as at fault then lock him up forever or send him to sparky, but this is a bizarre and there's obviously way more to this story.
We have a House of Representatives and a Senate full of criminals over 52 with no record. Plus all the alphabet agencies, cabinet, Judicial branch, etc.

If he has a good lawyer, I'm talking Race Horse Haynes level lawyer, and he's going to need one, this should make for a very interesting case.

He's already way behind the curve being a white conservative male, gun owner with no record. IOW, he's a white supremacist.

It's going to be how can a middle age fat man catch a teenager and people in their early 20's unless they're surrounding him vs. an expert witness for the prosecution brought in who explains how fast someone can close the 21' gap with a knife.

Last edited:
If he has a good lawyer, I'm talking Race Horse Haynes level lawyer, and he's going to need one, this should make for a very interesting case.

He's already way behind the curve being a white conservative male, gun owner with no record. IOW, he's a white supremist.

It's going to be how can a middle age fat man catch a teenager and people in their early 20's unless they're surrounding him vs. an expert witness brought in who explains how fast someone can close the 21' gap with a knife.
Well, as mentioned earlier, there has got to be a shit load of video that hasn't surfaced. Guess why.

Reactions: NoDopes
There’s video of the whole thing. Criminal complaint is in this news article. You’ll have to read the Twitter insert. Sounds like he was surrounded and accused of being a chomo and then assaulted. Everybody FAFO.

Stabbing

Reactions: Bender
There’s video of the whole thing. Criminal complaint is in this news article. You’ll have to read the Twitter insert. Sounds like he was surrounded and accused of being a chomo and then assaulted. Everybody FAFO.

Stabbing
Lots of good information in your link and the connected links.

It's going to be an interesting story for sure. I'm heavily leaning towards self defense myself.

I don't know what the rules are in that state though.

Stabbing

Now we're making some sense.

Original article was so 1 -sided it was like he showed up and went on a stabbing spree. If a guy with a bunch of guns wants to go crazy, he isn't bringing just a knife. That was clue #1 something didn't add up.

Is clue #2 the obvious lack of information in regards to who the people surrounding him were?

Now we're making some sense.

Original article was so 1 -sided it was like he showed up and went on a stabbing spree. If a guy with a bunch of guns wants to go crazy, he isn't bringing just a knife. That was clue #1 something didn't add up.

Is clue #2 the obvious lack of information in regards to who the people surrounding him were?
Well, there was one clue as to who they were.

They were stabbed. ;-)

Sirhr

I’m thinking there is still a bit more to this story.

I had to look it up, too...

Sirhr
You being a prolific reader, I'm genuinely surprised.

We have a known chomo living in the White House and his son has a laptop full of hard evidence he too is a chomo.

Both of those child predators wouldn't last five minutes in general population in any prison.

so, the 52 year old guy was
charges filed in St. Croix County against Nicolae Miu link
The complaint also includes details from an interview investigators held with Miu. He claimed that he was fearful for his life, and that he was looking for a cellphone that went missing in the water. He said that the knife actually belonged to one of the other people on the scene. He also said he was sorry how the incident "ended up," and that his whole life was now "down the tubes."​
In Monday's hearing, Miu's lawyer said this incident was a "chance encounter." Miu was described as being an engineer who designs cooling systems.​
The kid was

17-year-old Isaac Shuman identified as fatal victim link

The complaint lists multiple videos that have been taken into evidence, which show Miu interacting with the group, who can be heard telling him to go away. The video shows Miu appearing to look for something, but the complaint says some of those on the scene believed he was "looking for little girls," and accused him of being a child molester.
AA10bJuH.img

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Lots of good information in your link and the connected links.

It's going to be an interesting story for sure. I'm heavily leaning towards self defense myself.

I don't know what the rules are in that state though.
Yeah, it more closely describes what I figured happened.

They surrounded and confronted 52 yr. old, fucked around and shoved and slapped him and found out.

Meanwhile, 52 yr. old goes back to his party and continues to tube without telling his wife he just gutted some people, one fatally, and didn't contact the authorities and EMS.

When cops found him he lied to them about where he got the knife.

He won't walk on a self defense plea. Sounds like the Apple River is full of stupid all around.

His life might be down the tubes but unlike the kid, he’s still breathing.

I‘ll wait for all the truth we’re gonna get before passing judgement.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
This story is still whack. Something doesn’t add up. And you can’t solely go by video either because it only shows you segments. We don’t usually know if there is any before or after. That’s why I hate when people scream for video. It’s certainly going to help but video isn’t everything. With that said, in not saying someone couldn’t be looking for their phone but it’s a bit odd, number one that someone would be looking for their phone in the river as it’s gonna be toast even if recovered, if it’s to the point you got to have goggles and a snorkel to go look for it. Number two, who the hell just so happens to have their goggles and a snorkel while tubing? Usually the entire point of tubing is to stay above the water, you know, on the tube. I mean dude could just be bat shit crazy but the other side of the story ain’t adding up either. If he was already there with the knife and the gear then they might need to be searching this river for quite some time as it may not be have been the first time. Could just be his first time caught. Who knows? It’s pretty crazy.

chi……..ld
mo……lester
chimo
LOL.. its chomo dude. These idiot fact checkers wouldnt know. I get what youre trying to say.. but talk to literally anybody who took a little extra time to get the hint about how to behave and consequently spent some time in state custody, and they'll tell you it most definitely aint "chimo" its "chomo". The term was created by the inmate population.. you can use "chimo" if you want I reckon, but in literally any jail/prison in America, the word is "chomo".

Reactions: Bender
I have not read the article but know the story since I live near there (kinda) and got the story from a local LEO. This guy was with a small group of friends and he started cat calling some of the teen girls from two different groups of approx 20 each. The teen boys from these groups stood up for the girls and asked the drunk retard to stop. Things got heated, fight broke out, then drunk retard pulls a knife and goes crazy and starts shredding people. His own friends who were with him are supporting this story apparently so as of now it sounds like this guy was the aggressor from the start and was not defending himself. Another victim might be dead now. This happened in one of the parks on the river.

This river is a popular place to go tubing. It draws a mixed crowd mostly from the Twin Cities which is on the MN side and about a 40 min drive. It's usually rowdy, but nothing like this has ever happened there.
Read the criminal complaint in the article.

This story is still whack. Something doesn’t add up. And you can’t solely go by video either because it only shows you segments. We don’t usually know if there is any before or after. That’s why I hate when people scream for video. It’s certainly going to help but video isn’t everything. With that said, in not saying someone couldn’t be looking for their phone but it’s a bit odd, number one that someone would be looking for their phone in the river as it’s gonna be toast even if recovered, if it’s to the point you got to have goggles and a snorkel to go look for it. Number two, who the hell just so happens to have their goggles and a snorkel while tubing? Usually the entire point of tubing is to stay above the water, you know, on the tube. I mean dude could just be bat shit crazy but the other side of the story ain’t adding up either. If he was already there with the knife and the gear then they might need to be searching this river for quite some time as it may not be have been the first time. Could just be his first time caught. Who knows? It’s pretty crazy.

I felt the 'looking for a phone' story to be lame, too for the reasons you pointed out. The prosecutor is going to tear that apart.

I'm a 50 something engineer, and own a waterproof phone. So do most of my friends.

Haven't stabbed any tubers lately though (I have peeled potatoes - does that count?), but I'd possibly be somewhat miffed if I was accused of child molesting.

I'm a 50 something engineer, and own a waterproof phone. So do most of my friends.

Haven't stabbed any tubers lately though (I have peeled potatoes - does that count?), but I'd possibly be somewhat miffed if I was accused of child molesting.
Whether he lost his phone are not is the least of his problems.

Disemboweling people, including slashing a young woman and not even telling your wife or calling the cops but continuing your tube trip is going to be hard to explain.