• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guy stabs five river tubers, one fatally, in Wisc.

Everybody is voicing their opinions after reading Nics statement, all we should be saying is that guy was smart, no statement asked for a lawyer. People are stupid, you have the right to remain silent and have a lawyer present, use this right, every time. No matter if you know you are 100% in the right, shut up!!! The report has already painted him as a liar, notice how many times the reference is made a to the knife being seen in his pocket, prior to the altercation and he says he had no knife. I have no opinion one way or another, I wasn't there, my only opinion/fact is keep your damn mouth shut, request a lawyer.

Everybody is voicing their opinions after reading Nics statement, all we should be saying is that guy was smart, no statement asked for a lawyer. People are stupid, you have the right to remain silent and have a lawyer present, use this right, every time. No matter if you know you are 100% in the right, shut up!!! The report has already painted him as a liar, notice how many times the reference is made a to the knife being seen in his pocket, prior to the altercation and he says he had no knife. I have no opinion one way or another, I wasn't there, my only opinion/fact is keep your damn mouth shut, request a lawyer.
Gene Takavic

• Love
Reactions: BCP and 1911hombre
Yeah... No. I don't drink Corona either. Tried it once. My buddy asked what I thought. Told him it tasted like a wet dog smells.

I actually can't remember the last time I drank a beer.

When I actually do drink my go-to is Long Island Iced Tea... I like my liquor flavored with liquor.

Probably not the level of class that river tubers would appreciate... But it gets me loose in a jiffy. Lol.

Mike
Human taste buds acclimate to whats available, however foul. As kids, we began drinking what the old people were drinking and at the time that was Pearl and Lonestar. Before that, they were drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon and Jax.

Later, Coors was introduced to the area and the fact you had to drive 50 miles in the early 70's to a little store in another county who was the only one with a license to sell it made it like liquid gold.

No way I could drink more than one bottle of that horse piss today even on the hottest day and I now live five miles from the little store that sold the Coors and wouldn't drink it if they were handing it out free.

Reactions: OkieMike
He talked to the bias cops and got caught in a lie right from the start, saying he took the knife off one of the young'uns.

Along with floating away and later trying to evade the cops, he and his credibility are screwed.

He talked to the bias cops and got caught in a lie right from the start, saying he took the knife off one of the young'uns.

Along with floating away and later trying to evade the cops, he and his credibility are screwed.
Well, he's a Trump supporter and posted anti-leftist memes.
Of course he's guilty.
Just ask the media.

After
Zimzam
Rittenhiuse
Bodega

I don’t fault anyone for fleeing the scene of a self defense.

Funny how cops lie all the time. But their credibility is unquestioned

Yeah... No. I don't drink Corona either. Tried it once. My buddy asked what I thought. Told him it tasted like a wet dog smells.

When I actually do drink my go-to is Long Island Iced Tea... I like my liquor flavored with liquor.

Probably not the level of class that river tubers would appreciate... But it gets me loose in a jiffy. Lol.

Mike
You’re a disgrace.
Long Island Iced Tea? WTF happened to white lightening’ being the biggest thrill of all. I guess livin' right, and bein' free is out the window too.

I don't drink...
but when I do it's Kamikaze or Long Island Iced Tea.

He should have left and left the phone. Not that I think he should be legally obligated to, but he should have.

Video is the best witness. The officers interpretation of the video could be as full of bias as his report. What was it they were trying to say about some of the videos in the Rittenhouse trial? Yea, look out, and shut up, the police are not your friends.

I agree.

He should have gotten his ass off the river asap and been calling his lawyer. Bunch of trash all around.

Yeah he made himself look guilty as fuck.

Mike

I used to drink those all the time but not anymore. Same for Coors Light. Now I'll have maybe 1 modelo beer.

Yeah he made himself look guilty as fuck.

I used to drink those all the time but not anymore. Same for Coors Light. Now I'll have maybe 1 modelo beer.
Modelo draft is pretty good. Bottle is nowhere as good, at least to me.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I agree. He evidently asked for a lawyer first, but then spilled during an interview anyway. Stupid. Should have clammed up and answer nothing until a lawyer arrived; some of his confusion and answers might sink him.

You’re a disgrace.
Long Island Iced Tea? WTF happened to white lightening’ being the biggest thrill of all. I guess livin' right, and bein' free is out the window too.
Thats fine. I'll be a disgrace.

Mike

If he’s convicted, do we get to riot?

If he walks, do we get to riot?

I haven’t thrown a rock through a window at Starbucks in weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
As long as your mostly peaceful when you do it!
I'm thinking that if you wear black clothing with a black hoodie and a mask - without the blatant domestic terrorist symbolism of a US flag - that you can get away with breaking windows, looting stores, burning buildings, seizing public property or just about anything you want because they consider that kind of thing just "an idea" and not an actual crime. Oh wait, one thing though. You HAVE to do so where Soros money bought the DA's office. Only then are you guaranteed of a free hand as long as you look the part of a POS leftist.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I'm thinking that if you wear black clothing with a black hoodie and a mask - without the blatant domestic terrorist symbolism of a US flag - that you can get away with breaking windows, looting stores, burning buildings, seizing public property or just about anything you want because they consider that kind of thing just "an idea" and not an actual crime. Oh wait, one thing though. You HAVE to do so where Soros money bought the DA's office. Only then are you guaranteed of a free hand as long as you look the part of a POS leftist.
I’m in Oregon. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a leftist.

Looks like he has retained Chirafisi, co-counsel during the Rittenhouse trial. Same guy that got Grosskreutz to admit on the stand he was only shot because he was pointing his own gun at Rittenhouse. Of the two lawyers for Rittenhouse, I thought Chirafisi was the better of the two.

chimo not chomo
1660418714287.png

The jury has the case now. The trial wrapped up today
What happend with it. Did the guy attack the kids or did the kids start trying to beat him up and found out an older man isn't going to fight and will do what he can to survive?

What happend with it. Did the guy attack the kids or did the kids start trying to beat him up and found out an older man isn't going to fight and will do what he can to survive?
From what I gather the guy was looking for a lost phone and the girls started calling him a pedo. Apparently he touched (so they say) one of the girls on the leg and she either hit or pushed him. He either hit or pushed her in return and then the whole group attacked him. He pulled a pocket knife and threatened them. They continued to attack and he knifed a couple of them. The issue arises because like an idiot, he talked to the cops and lied. The persecuter used that throughout the trial and also says because he initially only brandished the knife he was not in fear for his life. The video is a mixed bag because it had been highly edited before being shown to the cops and then jury. The offenders lawyer is a moron IMHO and missed a lot of opportunities. He alsi neglected to bring in any expert witnesses on self-defense and traumatic incidents which left the jury with only the persecuters opinion. I think the jury will go for manslaughter instead of murder

I watched the whole video, they were taunting him so he walked over and they took away his snorkel, then followed him around yelling at him, knocked him over and started hitting him. So he started stabbing with a Swiss Army knife.

If I were on the jury not guilty but I’m not.

The kids circled and mobbed the middle age white guy, calling him a perv, pushed him down in the water, someone slapped him and found out a sharp knife ain't no joke.

Of course, he was mobbed again by the media.

People from up there have said that Apple River has been a shithole for as long as they can remember and were not surprised something like that happened.

I watched the whole video, they were taunting him so he walked over and they took away his snorkel, then followed him around yelling at him, knocked him over and started hitting him. So he started stabbing with a Swiss Army knife.

If I were on the jury not guilty but I’m not.
I saw the same except the Swiss Army knife. It looked more like a Don't Fuck With Me knife.

I'm glad the GIEKO caveman looking turd got some.

Having spent my share of time on the Highland Lakes in public parks as a teenager, drinking, partying and chasing girls, I learned the old retarded looking guys were someone you didn't mess with. Whenever there was an altercation and Uncle Bubba from some camp showed up shirtless, drunk and wearing baggy cutoffs, you better shut up and just watch the show.

Last edited:
Some of them were 17 at the time. But you’re right, they were hardly kids. One was 5’11 237 lbs football player/wrestler. Most were close to 200 lbs.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Some of them were 17 at the time. But you’re right, they were hardly kids. One was 5’11 237 lbs football player/wrestler. Most were close to 200 lbs.
Alot of kids nowadays are huge compared to my generation fifty years ago. Steroids in the meat or something.

A friend in high school and I were the same size, 5'-11", 175lbs., which was average on our football team. His son was 6'-8" when he graduated and is now 6'-10".

Most of the kids my age had kids that were well over 6' by the time they were 17.

With kids that are 17 and 18 and big, a 50 year old is going to be pretty scared surrounded by them and fight or flight would very likely kick in. Dude should have just left them the hell alone though. Outnumbered and a bunch of drunk kids on water is a horrible circumstance and should have been avoided. That said, the "kids" should have left that dude alone too. Things can go south so fast. Every time I see something like this I just thank God that He saw fit to save me from my own stupidity. I could have been one of those kids if I'm truly being honest. I didn't mess with people though I also would Never back down from a confrontation and it almost killed me more than once. I sympothize with those kids as well as the older guy.

Here is a video of the incident showing A LOT more of what actually transpired.

Leaving it up here without comment.

Another case of jury nullification working against us. Guy was clearly defending himself, jury recognized that but still found him guilty of something because they don't like stand your ground or self defense laws. Since he'll probably spend the rest of his life in jail anyway, it's a shame he didn't take more of those shitstains out. Of the ones I saw take the witness stand, I didn't see a single honest, decent person among them.

Reactions: gigamortis
People get beaten or worse by 15,16 year old “kids” all the time. They are more dangerous than adults.
Yes very often that's true. Extremely dangerous when in a group and on a substance, not to mention in the water