• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Hell on Wheels

Mead

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
Wyoming
While The Walking Dead is on hiatus, been watching this new one from AMC, and it is damned good. The first part is a bit slow, but it picks up real fast. Check it out if you haven't already.

Re: Hell on Wheels

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm digging it. I have no idea where it's going which makes it interesting. </div></div>

Uhmm, they are going west.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FromMyColdDeadHa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm digging it. I have no idea where it's going which makes it interesting. </div></div>

Uhmm, they are going west..... </div></div>

LMAO!

It is a little hard to follow but I'm still giving it a chance althought I missed last nights episode.

Got like 4 DVR'd and watched the 1st one last night. Seems like it is going to be good.

Damn, this show just keep getting better and better last night's was awesome!

This show runs circles around The Walking Dead in terms of plot and action.

Agreed...certainly the best show on t.v. at the moment imho.

I believe AMC now has HBO, and Showtime beat for their orginal series shows. Breaking Bad is my all-time favorite show thus far, throw in The Walking Dead, and now Hell on Wheels, and you got easily three of the best programs currently on t.v.

My favorite aspect to this show is the fact that they take a VERY sensitive issue on two fronts...the Civil War, and Slavery, and some how with the story line they are portraying a very unbiased look that from my understanding is pretty true to form. I also hope to see them continue to incorporate the Native American aspect which is another highly sensitive topic.

I'm proud of being from the South, so obviously I love the main character. What a total badass!

Common's killing of Toole the Irishman was epic......

Cap & Ball, range of a foot and a half, through the teeth, out the back of the neck.

Knocked back flat on his back, complete shock and awe.......black powder smoke rolling back out of his bloody busted teeth gaping mouth, was a holy fucking shit moment.

Still "alive" enough, for a moment, to hear Common say my name is Elam Ferguson, and, make damn sure you tell the fucking devil who killed you.

Then the, I wanna move a lot but I can't only just slighty move my head in this ragged little slow motion half twitch, I wanna scream all manner of bloody profanity but I can't even move my mouth cause my head's all fucked up, eyes stuck in an ever crossing crosseyed stare, death scene....completely fucking <span style="font-style: italic">A</span> awesome.

Yep ^ what he said. Cool scene...

"What er ya smilin at ya n!%g@r?"... "You empty"... click...another smile...BANG... smoke rolls out of mouth, he wipes dudes blood off of his face.

He told him earlier that he'd kill his lilly white ass, be damned if he didn't.

Good stuff

Caught me off guard as the usual hollywood kill scene, until the smoke rolled back out....crossing eyes trying desperately to blink...twitch....can't move the jaw.

Said out loud, DAMN, there's smoke coming out of his mouth!

The show sucks. First, it has that black Racist "Common" in it, and I don't like racists.
The production values of the show sucks. They have mud, and a old locomotive, and a few horses. That's about it.
I've seen every episode, and they sure did this one on the cheap, which is why it is running when there is no competition from anything else, anywhere.
Now "Breaking Bad" is a good show.

I caught the first one; am thinking it has good promise. But I've been having a bit of a time catching it in its time slot; other stuff in that slot also attracts my attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The show sucks. First, it has that black Racist "Common" in it, and I don't like racists.
The production values of the show sucks. They have mud, and a old locomotive, and a few horses. That's about it.
I've seen every episode, and they sure did this one on the cheap, which is why it is running when there is no competition from anything else, anywhere.
Now "Breaking Bad" is a good show. </div></div>

????

Can't find fault in any western..miss them the last 15 years or so.