• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hello from Memphis

Gruffy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Tennessee
Like most things, I have done a portion of this bassackwards and already posted elsewhere. Greetings from Memphis, TN. I hope this finds you all well and I get to absorb some of the mass of knowledge that is present here, and potentially/hopefully contribute in a meaningful way. If anyone is in the Memphis area, i would love to know where people get together to put them down the tube.

Hi gruffy I am in Germantown check out colonial armory great class 3 gun shop in the Lakeland area, they also hold Long range shoots for their customers and ronin combat which holds long range training they are both sponsors on this board

Hi gruffy I am in Germantown check out colonial armory great class 3 gun shop in the Lakeland area, they also hold Long range shoots for their customers and ronin combat which holds long range training they are both sponsors on this board

Thank you. I live in Oakleigh in Germantown. I will have to look them up as I really would like to get some formal training. I have access to about 1200 acres in como, MS if you are interested in shooting a bit. 800 yds is about the max open lane with a good backstop, but with some work I hope to get that out to around a 1k.