• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help a hide member win (link added)

hedonistic

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
Utah
My Dad, Prairie Dog Dundee, a nine year member of Snipers Hide, is a finalist in SWFA's photo contest and could use some help trying to win a nice prize.

Dad is Great-grandson of a vet, Grandson of a Vet, son of a vet, nephew of four vets, a vet, husband of a vet, cousin of seven vets, Godfather to two vets and father of a vet, (me). He is also a Great-grandson of a LEO, grandson of a LEO, cousin of two LEO and father to a LEO, (again me).

Please vote once for one of the good guys.

Directions:
1. Click this link to VOTE http://swfa.com/ContestVote.aspx?contest=13&entry=1098
2. Enter your Email (Your Email is used only for this contest. It is not used for any other purpose.)
3. Click the VOTE button
4. Click the confirmation link that is sent to your Email address
5. That’s all there is to it.

According to the rules you can only vote once and Dad is not a Chicago politician. However, you can tell your friends and family, (cut and paste this to an email or repost on it another forum).

Thanks to everyone who decided to help!!!

The picture.

M1A5at500.jpg

Re: Help a hide member win (link added)

Thanks for the support. Only 2 days left. Looks like my Dad will at least get a decent pair of glasses out of it.