• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How are gas prices in your AO?

As of today 5-2-2021 newnan ga area
$2.85 reg
$3.65 premium
$3.00 for deisel

Thanks Joe ,you cocksucker !

UP 75 cents in west central Wisconsin. Thank a liberal.

Now that the "first day" has passed, the Keystone Pipeline, has been shut down and I happen to notice gas prices is my area have increased 50cents/hr. in our area. I'm predicting 4.00/gallon in no time. Our country was finally energy-independent from the Middle East and everyone else, and we know that didn't sit well with some. Let's not forget we also lost 11,000 good paying jobs with closing that pipeline.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, in Denmark, todays price for 95 unleaded petrol is:

$6.97 pr. gallon

Most of the price is due to taxes.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, in Denmark, todays price for 95 unleaded petrol is:

$6.97 pr. gallon

Most of the price is due to taxes.

Those taxes are used to help persuade everyone to use public transportation. Just another European servitude lifestyle.

Reactions: Kalthoff
It about $1.00 more now the joe Xiden and kameltoe hyena got into office.
:(

Yep, that's about the way things are here. There is 1 gas station who's price is 4 cents a gallon cheaper than everyone else. So guess who's selling more gas than everyone else. I won't say there's lines, but you may have to wait to get your car/truck to a pump.

85 octane/ 3.12
87 octane/3.38
91 octane/ 3.58

Diesel/ 2.99

Doc

Colorado Springs.

I took a lesson from ammo.

I bought 50 thousand gallons and just waiting for the local gas station to run out before I sell it at scab prices.

Free market right.

87 octane is up 75 cents/gal. since China Joe started the party. In Greenfield, WI.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
Joe and his ho have caused a large oil and gas industry machine shop, pipe yard ect to close in our town.

Killed our city tax base and restaurant lunch crowd.

The gas I bought in bulk barrels was going to be resold in 8lb containers like gun powder but I will price it so high it will have to be sold in 1 pound containers.

Europe has done it for years.

They must have to pay more on the commodities market? NO?

Just took a trip across the eastern half of the US. Average is around 2.70 a gallon for bottom grade

$ 2.79.......non ethanol..........$ 2.59 ethanol

Just drove from AL to SC. Paid as little as 2.59 and as much as 2.99. Granted, I took the guzzler, but almost 200 bucks in gas. Thanks PJ....you're being 100% successful at screwing over America.

And 9.99/gal for 100 octane if you so desire.

Fort Worth Texas 2.43 / gallon at QT today.. cheap grade.

A year ago today I posted on my FB page that I had just filled my truck at 99 cents a gal. Today that same station is $2.59 a gal here in Laramie, Wyoming......

83FE579D-E9BD-4D55-B67D-9609DF2C89C5.jpeg
7D89EC97-91BC-43E8-974B-211D67DFC611.jpeg

Price for regular is up @ 60 cents per gallon in South Texas since Biden was, um... "installed" in the White House.

$4+/gallon here in NorCal, luckily for me I got a company truck with gas card. Only have to fuel up when I leave this shithole later this year.