• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HS Prec. PST035 v. B&C A2 Style...

error4o4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2010
NE KS, USA
I purchased a Remington 700 SPS Varmint in .308win earlier this year with the intention of a long range (1k yards) build. I've been a shooter most my life, but 1k is a whole new ball game for me. When I purchased the rifle, it was with the intention of replacing the stock. I've considered an M40 clone, so the Accurate Innovations stock is in the mix as well. I've narrowed the field to a few, but I'd like opinions from those well versed in the build category...

1. HS Precision PST035 $410
file_2_15.jpg

2. Bell & Carlson Medalist A2 Style $235
bc2091_02.jpg

3. Accurate Innovations $500(?)
scm40-1.jpg

Re: HS Prec. PST035 v. B&C A2 Style...

Love the feel of my Medalist A2....... Going to sand down the front end a little, but the rear is perfect! I've found the H&S stocks to have too big of a Palm Swell......

How it fits you will be personel preferance. If you can, find an example of each and see with one you like the best. I've had several different HS Precision models and only one didn't fit me. Any of the three you picked should be fine as long you like the feel of it.

dont forget about manners..... their MCS-t3 is pretty much the same thing as the Accuracy Innovations stock just fiberglass, and im pretty sure its around the same price too