• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I declare war on the poors.

Dubs. Spotted in the wild in N. Carolina this last December. Atypical because the car they are attached to is pretty decent. Typical MO is $4000 wheels on $900 car. May also include $3000 worth of stereo equipment (mostly just subwoofers).
So like the hicks but theirs are on a black smoke spewing shit box diesel and extend at least six inches beyond the fender to make their shit box look like even more of a shit box from all the rocks they throw up the side?

Got it!

Reactions: oneshot86
So like the hicks but theirs are on a black smoke spewing shit box diesel and extend at least six inches beyond the fender to make their shit box look like even more of a shit box from all the rocks they throw up the side?

Got it!

Yeah...but I'll take the "good ol' boy" vs his "urban" counterpart any day. My other, other ride is a camo K5 with 6.2L diesel in it. And yes, black shit comes out the tailpipe....partly due to the fact that I recycle dirty motor oil by pouring it in the tank with the diesel.

https://triblive.com/local/regional...r9Ha_UWaFZ6x47TtrwmzOvj07sMxS09vrw_UdF0eoelNo
2-768x384.jpg

I think your quotes are very optimistic , if i look at our 'fast and the furious' scene ('Dubs' would never really catch on Europe as they would fail the DMV inspection) its typically a sub 1000$ car with at least 15+k$ of parts and paint invested into it.

Reminds me of a kid I knew back in my Marine Corp days. He had a Ford Escot ZX2 (maybe 2001 or so) and had every bolt-on/stick-on piece of shit you could buy at Pep Boys. Racing strips, giant spoiler, chin splitter, the works. Even a gigantic tach with shift-light mounted on the dash....to go along with his automatic transmission.

He just couldn't figure out how I whipped his ass with my Taurus SHO.

For The First Time Ever, More Than Half Of The US Population Is Not Working

emp%20to%20population%20ratio.jpg

Today's jobs report was, as expected and as previously discussed, absolutely horrific, although as Bank of America points out there was one silver lining which Larry Kudlow quickly latched on to: with 72% of jobs lost being reflected as temporary layoffs, workers should be able to be more seamlessly rehired as the economy reopens. However, the longer this pandemic goes on, the more likely that what was temporary becomes permanent, and as we pointed out in a previo
Today's jobs report was, as expected and as previously discussed, absolutely horrific, although as Bank of America points out there was one silver lining which Larry Kudlow quickly latched on to: with 72% of jobs lost being reflected as temporary layoffs, workers should be able to be more seamlessly rehired as the economy reopens. However, the longer this pandemic goes on, the more likely that what was temporary becomes permanent, and as we pointed out in a previous post, even baseline cases see unemployment not returning back to normal until 2022 or later.

Offsetting this "good news", however, there was one especially scary aspect of today's jobs report that has not gotten enough publicity, namely that as BofA writes, the employment to population ratio plunged to a record low, with only 51.3% of the population working. Inversely, this means that in April, 49% of the US population was not working.

As a reminder, the BLS said that if the workers who were recorded as employed but absent from work due to "other reasons" had been classified as unemployed on temporary layoff, the overall unemployment rate would have been almost 5 percentage points higher than reported, meaning that the true unemployment rate as of this moment is 20%

White House economic advisor Kevin Hassett laid the groundwork for shocking the US population for this devastating reality, when he said in a CNN interview that next month’s jobs report "should be around 20%," adding that the U-6, or the underemployment rate, will probably hit around 25% in the next report.

This means that the employment-to-population ratio is also undercounted by about 4-5%, and that as of this moment (we will get the May jobs data in 1 month), the employment to population ratio is below 50%, indicating that for the first time in history, more than half of the US population is unemployed!

Which is great news for stocks: think of all the people who have nothing better to do than buy the fucking dip all day with all that helicopter money the Fed will be showering on them for the coming years.

Stocks Soar In Response To Record Rise In Unemployment
Nothing says BTFD like the worst jobs data in US history...
Dow futures spiked over 150 points on the terrible data...
Are we seriously f**king rallying because "only" 20.5mm people lost their jobs (less than the 22mm expectation)?

Oh I thought about this thread all day after a poor knocked on my door at 8am

We have a car for sale and this old guy shows up (the 1st time) knocking on our door.
Wife ignored him.
He calls and wife tells him to come by @6pm when I'm home.
I spend an hour with him and the dude is annoying the shit out of me.

2nd time he stops by, I say hey WTF part of calling for an appointment don't you understand?
So wife deals with him, the guy is acting like he's buying a new car.

We inherited a nice Buick Lacrosse that is like new,but its an 2010, I only want 6k for it

3rd time
Today, 7:45am this dick is knocking on the door .
Wife is rolling her eyes at me,so much for quite coffee time
I go answer the door,the first thing he says is, "I took.your VIN down to the dealership and they wouldn't give me your info".
I looked at him,then said do you want to buy this car?
Oh yes sir
Ok
Umm will you take 4k
I didn't even let him finish and I started laughing and said go fucking be poor somewhere else.
He's like what?
I said get the fuck off my land and the next time you come around here without callimg I'm turning my kids loose on you.

I was surprised the wife didn't give me the lecture about not being a dick.

But fuck,this is the 1st day in a year and a half that I had a chance to enjoy my coffee on the deck watching bird's with wifey.

The guy is just a cock blocker

It is bound to happen when they close down the country for a pandemic and more than 1/2 the states under dimacratic control refuse to reopen business go figure . You can loot and riot ,and burn cities to the ground you could even murder adults and kill children that's all OK but return to work oh hell no go to church na .

LOL good for you, the guy sounds annoying as fuck on top of being poor

I have sold a couple of used cars myself over the years, I don't understand why everyone thinks that just because you are selling a used car that you are poor and desperate for money. Low Ball offers are only accepted by desperate people. I am not going to accept an offer that is a low as dealer trade in

Yes and you get the subsidy check as a bounty for each one. Actually we should get atleast a 10x multople on their stimulus check because they will cost .gov that much less right away.

Oh, and proxy votes.

Funny thing I learned while at Gibon's in Chicago about these.

They have the exact same cut of meat on the menu for like 40$ less. The only difference is if they leave the bone extended or not.

It's basically an idiot test.
It’s all I buy these days, 6.99 a pound on sale at my local pavilions. Idiot or not, they’re killer steaks for the money. Can’t buy anything else for that other that sirloin. Poor gotta be poor 🤷🏼

It’s all I buy these days, 6.99 a pound on sale at my local pavilions. Idiot or not, they’re killer steaks for the money. Can’t buy anything else for that other that sirloin. Poor gotta be poor 🤷🏼
We got what they call “club steaks” for a dollar less— cut the bone off. Not available as often.