• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes I have a question about my Leupold MK4 M3 TacScope

jackbolt308

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2011
It's an older (2003) Leupold 10X MK4 M3 Tactical Mildot Scope and I must put my ears against the MOA knobs in order to hear the audio clicks so when I'm at the range I feel each MOA adjustment notch to make a change in MOA but even the adjustment notches are not very deliberate. My son's Leupold VX III you can hear the audio clicks 10 feet away.
So if anyone knows or owns this scope could you please let me know if the audio clicks are normal for my scope?
Thanks,
Jackbolt

Re: I have a question about my Leupold MK4 M3 TacScope

Try it w/ out your hearing protection!!
grin.gif
On a serious note they aren't really that audible on most of the one's that I've seen.

Mine's the same way. Never had an issue with mine holding/returning to zero so I wouldn't sweat it as long as it's working fine.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO CLICK?!?!

mine doesn't make any noise, but it holds adjustments and always comes back to zero. don't sweat it if it's not a problem.