• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just dont get it... You would think components would be back in stock by now !

elfster1234

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2012
    www.youtube.com
    Primers are somewhat back in stock but prices are a little crazy..... But bullets and powder?? You would think they shut the manufacturing lines down or something.... Dont get me wrong i understand the whole supply and demand thing, but still massive shortages? Im starting to wonder if there was a massive influx of reloaders this year due to the price of ammo, but gosh damn.... Going like 3months in my area with no varget or amax bullets is mind numbing! Eough already. Amp up the manufacuring! Produce more manufacturing lines / plants! The money is just waiting for these companies... I blame it on global warming.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I've been taking it easy on my supplies, and picking up stuff when I can - and I'm not hording anything. I've also had some help from fellow shooters - and have helped fellow shooters - with reloading supplies.

Primers are somewhat back in stock but prices are a little crazy..... But bullets and powder?? You would think they shut the manufacturing lines down or something.... Dont get me wrong i understand the whole supply and demand thing, but still massive shortages? Im starting to wonder if there was a massive influx of reloaders this year due to the price of ammo, but gosh damn.... Going like 3months in my area with no varget or amax bullets is mind numbing! Eough already. Amp up the manufacuring! Produce more manufacturing lines / plants! The money is just waiting for these companies... I blame it on global warming.

You don't invest huge amounts of capital to expand manufacturing capacity to satisfy a spike in demand.

You invest huge amounts of capital to expend manufacturing capacity when steady-state demand requires it.

We're not there yet.

The drought is getting better, but where it still exists it still sucks. Exacerbating it are tens of thousands of folks, like me, that have vowed "never again" and are using opportunities when stuff does become available to build 12 month+ stockpiles.

If you can't find what you want locally, go on the interwebs - I got 10lb Varget from PVI a month ago and bullets are becoming available on the major retailers in cycles. And maybe, just maybe, your local demand is still outstripping what supply does become available?

I've had no trouble at all finding all the Varget and Retumbo I want at normal prices. I even have pretty easy access to most brass, bullets and primers that I need. However, the 168 Amax and Federal Magnum Match primers seem to be non-existent. .22lr is hard to find, but I can get what I need if I search hard enough. It's just those Amax and magnum match primers that have totally eluded me.

Not only are we buying in greater quantities than we normally would, but I think you are on the right track with the assumption that a lot more people have taken up reloading recently. I know several local guys who have decided to get into reloading in just the past year. I've seen them struggle to find reloading equipment in stock, so that would indicate to me that there are a whole bunch of guys just like them who have decided to start gathering up reloading equipment and components. Right now, I'm sitting on a bigger stash of components than I've ever kept at one time, so I'm not too concerned about waiting it out. If only I could find my Amax bullets and my magnum primers, I could stop searching reloading suppliers altogether.

Last edited:
    It's called; HOARDING! Ordering more than one needs for fear of it being legislated away and never returning! I don't like it, but I understand it, and really can't blame the ones that are willing to pay the money for it. At 69 years of age I'm getting tired of the rat race surrounding it all and the exhorbitant prices that comes with it, I have naturally slowed down a lot because of it and have almost been weened from it.

You'd think but you have 10,000 gun sights with 10,000 reloaders (75% new ones) all trying to get 800,000 lbs of powder and 20 mil primers for the "next crisis" salting the market.

Their money their choice but it gets a bit annoying seeing guys post and proud that they picked up another 30lbs of powder on top of their already 25lbs they have been sitting on for 3 years.

Once those guys run out of money or finally stop buying and sitting or buying and selling and the new guys get enough to shoot with, the market will be whole again. Till then get comfortable.

I think there are a few things going on. This is all speculation of an industry outsider.

In the wake of a legislative push that probably surpassed the one we saw in '94, you get a few things...

1) Cabin in the woods hoarders. Buying it and putting it away. I think this dies off quickly after the news cycle.

2) Serious recreational shooters - people like me, who might have bought a box of 500 bullets are now buying 2000 so that we don't get caught short again and miss a day at the range due to ammo shortages. That alone is a 300% in demand from these customers. Think about what that means for supply.

3) Supply is very capital intensive (expensive machines/real estate). Committing to higher supply is a decision that isn't made lightly and has financial repercussions for years. It may take a while for folks to think it through before committing. And even if they do, it's not an overnight process.

4) Similarly, the ammo business is (I would guess, since all manufacturing businesses are like this) as profitable as it is efficient - nobody wants unused manufacturing capacity. That's burning money. So hesitancy to expand is understandable. If you expand for a temporary spike, all the profit you gain could be lost when your machines sit idle after the spike passes.

5) New shooters. Gun sales are up. Bullet sales will also go up. This is happening much faster than it has in past years based on NICS data.

6) Increased interest in reloading. The internet is to blame for this. More and better information is attracting more people to get into the science of accuracy. That means us. :) Also probably a few who (strangely) think that if they reload the government cant stop them from having ammo.

All in all, it's not entirely surprising. The good news is that it's somewhat attributable to solid industry growth, which means more shooters, which means more people engaged in protecting our rights. I just wish they'd catch up already.

You don't invest huge amounts of capital to expand manufacturing capacity to satisfy a spike in demand.

You invest huge amounts of capital to expend manufacturing capacity when steady-state demand requires it.

We're not there yet.

The drought is getting better, but where it still exists it still sucks. Exacerbating it are tens of thousands of folks, like me, that have vowed "never again" and are using opportunities when stuff does become available to build 12 month+ stockpiles.

If you can't find what you want locally, go on the interwebs - I got 10lb Varget from PVI a month ago and bullets are becoming available on the major retailers in cycles. And maybe, just maybe, your local demand is still outstripping what supply does become available?

This pretty much sums it up. Only thing to add is several people, such as myself, started loading this year to avoid searching shelves for ammo only to end up this summer doing the same for components. I started early January when everything was still available and ended up having to search every day after work just to have enough to keep shooting. After that I did just as you said and have been working on having a 12 month supply of reloading components so I can sit back and not have to deal with the bullshit again.

It is getting better I just got a package from Brownells that I had forgot I EVEN ORDERED, 500 SMKs ordered on 5-2-13

Don't plan on finding any Amax for a while as Hornady had pulled over 200 items from the component line to produce loaded ammo that they feel sells better. Places like this are getting first dibs on the powder causing the problem on that end. Hornady also states that they in the past have spent to much time changing machines over so they are going to run one bullet till they have a very large supply of it and then they will shut down to change over to the next pill on the list and do the same thing. What I don't understand about this is what kind of round are they producing? Nothing that I see people shooting is showing up. If you look on Hornady's website they list most bullets as Temporarily Suspended. The real question is....what is their definition of Temporarily because we all know the length of time is determined by what side of the bathroom door your on.

I'm not particularly a conspiracy buff, but at some point you have to wonder what the hell is going on? Are we suddenly swamped with new handloaders? Are manufacturers suddenly unable to supply a product they have been supplying for decades? Is Obama, in addition to being the best gun salesman in history, now the component fear daddy? Maybe Homeland Security is buying a lot more than just hollowpoint handgun cartridges? I have not walked into a store like Bass Proshops in almost a year and seen ammo on the shelf. it's extremely hard to understand how that most common and ubiquitous and pipsqueak of a cartridge like the 22LR can suddenly disappear? In an act of stupidity, I bought a brick of Lapua target 22s for five/no six times what the last brick of WW wildcats cost me. So it's all my fault, besides buying two handguns recently that I did not need. And all the reasonable explanations are wearing thin. BB

Don't plan on finding any Amax for a while as Hornady had pulled over 200 items from the component line to produce loaded ammo that they feel sells better. Places like this are getting first dibs on the powder causing the problem on that end. Hornady also states that they in the past have spent to much time changing machines over so they are going to run one bullet till they have a very large supply of it and then they will shut down to change over to the next pill on the list and do the same thing. What I don't understand about this is what kind of round are they producing? Nothing that I see people shooting is showing up. If you look on Hornady's website they list most bullets as Temporarily Suspended. The real question is....what is their definition of Temporarily because we all know the length of time is determined by what side of the bathroom door your on.

Wrong. They are still producing bullets, including some in the AMAX line, as well and it wasn't just to make loaded ammo. It is to get what they know sells out to the people. Hornady knows more about what they sell and what they need to make than you do. What you might think are big sellers might not be. At least they were upfront enough to tell the public and didn't just do it behind the scenes like some companies and have people just sitting around waiting.

so your saying that 6.5 140 Amax is NOT a big seller? WOW....tell that to all the people looking for them. Or how bout the 7mm 162 Amax or anything worth shooting for the 223.

Why does everybody gripe about Varget? Is it because people don't want to do any more load development with a new powder?

I'm sure not going to argue with someone obviously knows best.... but yes they were recently released as I have been watching.

Why does everybody gripe about Varget? Is it because people don't want to do any more load development with a new powder?

Probably a little of not wanting to do more load development as you questioned and its quite temp insensitive (I'm sure you're aware of that) so its good all year around. The other part is most other powders are also not available but varget seems to come in now and then.

I watch people piss and moan on this forum day after day about not having Varget and H4350......And any number of various other bullets. You'd think these people are team shooters burning thousands and thousands of rounds a year by the way they complain. However, in actuality "most", not all, of these big time piss & moaners are the people that might shoot 500 rounds a year. These are the people that that could get by on 3-4 pounds of powder a year....or longer. You see these same people troll the fucking "Hide and Seek" thread everyday and see them post up about how they finally got 8, 16, or 24 pounds of Varget or whatever fuckin powder they claim they need......it's a free country and you can spend your money how you see fit. However, if you know damn well you haven't fired 1000 rounds in the last 3 years combined, what the fuck are doing buying 24 pounds of power and 5000 bullets?? And then why post up bragging about like a fucking troll??

I shoot with a club that has matches every month and members from the club also enter and shoot many other matches across the country out of state......and do this all year long. We shoot....alot and luckily have not had to cut back at all which means the shit is avaiable. I realize it's easy to get caught up in panick buying, but if you know damn well you don't need something, stop buying it just because its "in stock" somewhere. 8 pounds of powder that you are going to throw under your bench and let set for the next year could have been the same 8 pounds of powder that lets a match shooter finish out his season without running out and having to sit home.

Now that we got the peanut gallery fired up......burn those keyboards up and unleash your fury. God knows your good at typing because you sure as fuck ain't out shooting.

so your saying that 6.5 140 Amax is NOT a big seller?

All the big online retailers have gotten 140 A-Maxes in the last month or so (see the 'Hide or Seek' thread).

Kieslers/Orion Arms in Jeffersonville has a number of 6.5mm 140 A-Max sitting on the shelves; IIRC they are priced at $33/box and the 140gr HPBT (also in stock on the shelf) are priced at $28/box.

Sorry but I sold my creedmoor so don't really care if they are out there anymore. But if I did I would not shot them because of a quality issue. The person I sold my gun to has found the same issue and even sent me a pic of the problem. I sure as hell don't know why you all jumped my ass about my comment to someone elses post as I was just chiming in. I was just stating that Hornady DID pull 200 sku numbers off the reloading shelf and that is an absolute FACT because I have seen the letter to a distributor. As you see I don't post much on the hide and after tonight I believe I will go back to that as its irritating to see all the arrogance and blowhards. But nice to know a fellow Boiler fan has a place that has components. As far as what Trevor said....hes right on. I shoot most every local match unless the shift at work is open and needs filled. I have gone out of state to a big match and plan on a few this next year. I don't shoot as much as my competitive shooting friends nor do I hoard things. But I do see people with YEARS supply of product for only the reason that they can. More power to them. Peace out I'm out of this convo.

The heavy consumers are ticked at the hoarders, eh? How insensitive! BB

Sorry but I sold my creedmoor so don't really care if they are out there anymore. But if I did I would not shot them because of a quality issue. The person I sold my gun to has found the same issue and even sent me a pic of the problem. I sure as hell don't know why you all jumped my ass about my comment to someone elses post as I was just chiming in. I was just stating that Hornady DID pull 200 sku numbers off the reloading shelf and that is an absolute FACT because I have seen the letter to a distributor. As you see I don't post much on the hide and after tonight I believe I will go back to that as its irritating to see all the arrogance and blowhards. But nice to know a fellow Boiler fan has a place that has components. As far as what Trevor said....hes right on. I shoot most every local match unless the shift at work is open and needs filled. I have gone out of state to a big match and plan on a few this next year. I don't shoot as much as my competitive shooting friends nor do I hoard things. But I do see people with YEARS supply of product for only the reason that they can. More power to them. Peace out I'm out of this convo.

So I am a blowhard because I correct you and try to explain why they are doing what they do? LOL And then you try to throw one more dig in when you are proven wrong and that they are out there. Classy. I was going to find a few places that had them and show you they were out there as well but I figured it would end like this so I am glad i didn't waste my time. Well I am not sure how the Hide will make it without all your useful posts but hopefully we will get by. Bye.

I can drive within 5 miutes to two store and one twnety minutes away and buy damn near all the one pounders of powders that I use and all of the primers I could afford. Tghe problem in my ara is bullets. I can find what I need on line for bullets. I buy a couple of pounds here and a couple there. I bought enough primers last year to get me by for a while. I am glad that I don't soley rely on Horady for my needs. I have one rifle that I load 178 BTHPs for and I have loaded enough ammo for it that I will b good for a least another year but after that I am screwed. I understand their decision but it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth because our duty ammo was on that list and my practice bullets are too. Oh well I am buying alot of Noslers right now anyway, the suspension list may be a blessing in disguise for me....

I tried to plan ahead. Between 2010-12 I purchased extra primers and powder every time I placed an order. Until two nights ago, I had not purchased a single primer or pound of powder since July 2012 but now that my stash is getting low, I am having to reorder. Components are not as easy to find as early 2012 but that is because most of the primers and powder went to ammo production. Now that ammo production is starting to slow down, by the time 2014 rolls around, things should be easier to find.

Last edited:
    "You would think components would be back in stock by now !"

No, I wouldn't. In fact, I don't think there is a "shortage", as such; there's an excess of fear which drives hoarding and it's by no means ended. And it won't stop as long as obummer is in DC. And it won't stop afterwards if another Democrat replaces him. Even for now, there's plenty of stock IF you're in a shop when a new delivery comes in. But it will often disappear pretty fast, likely to guys who already have bulging shelves.

When Walmart can receive a stock of common ammo that doesn't disappear in a very few days we may find components sitting on store shelves more than a very few days. We aren't there yet.

I watch people piss and moan on this forum day after day about not having Varget and H4350......And any number of various other bullets. You'd think these people are team shooters burning thousands and thousands of rounds a year by the way they complain. However, in actuality "most", not all, of these big time piss & moaners are the people that might shoot 500 rounds a year. These are the people that that could get by on 3-4 pounds of powder a year....or longer. You see these same people troll the fucking "Hide and Seek" thread everyday and see them post up about how they finally got 8, 16, or 24 pounds of Varget or whatever fuckin powder they claim they need......it's a free country and you can spend your money how you see fit. However, if you know damn well you haven't fired 1000 rounds in the last 3 years combined, what the fuck are doing buying 24 pounds of power and 5000 bullets?? And then why post up bragging about like a fucking troll??

I shoot with a club that has matches every month and members from the club also enter and shoot many other matches across the country out of state......and do this all year long. We shoot....alot and luckily have not had to cut back at all which means the shit is avaiable. I realize it's easy to get caught up in panick buying, but if you know damn well you don't need something, stop buying it just because its "in stock" somewhere. 8 pounds of powder that you are going to throw under your bench and let set for the next year could have been the same 8 pounds of powder that lets a match shooter finish out his season without running out and having to sit home.

Now that we got the peanut gallery fired up......burn those keyboards up and unleash your fury. God knows your good at typing because you sure as fuck ain't out shooting.

About the only thing that fired me up was your profanity. You could have made your point without all the f'n words and calling other members trolls. Regardless what a persons reason is for looking for powder should not put them in a category of poster that is based solely on your opinion. We are all supposed to be on the same side here.

-------

On another note, I think what a lot of you are forgetting is the amount of new guns that have been sold the last 12 months and how many new shooters there are. I see new people at the range all the time that I never remember seeing before. 2012, 20 million guns were sold. 2013 is on pace to set a record for the most firearms ever sold in one year. I think they anticipate 22-24 million for this year.

So 40 million guns in the last two years.... if the "trolls", as Trevor likes to call them, only shoot 500 rounds a year, the new guns sold in the last two years alone will consume 20 billion rounds of ammo that we long time shooters had access to before all this madness started.

Here is a math equation that will put this into perspective... 20 billion rounds of ammo, average of 25 grains of powder per round equals about 70 million pounds of powder. IN ONE YEAR! Only Hodgdon knows with more accuracy how much powder will be consumed this year... but regardless of the amount, it is still more than has ever been consumed than probably the second world war.

You don't think there is a permanent and everlasting increase in demand for ammo? If you don't, you are kidding yourselves. I see grandmas going to the indoor range to shoot their concealed carry all the time... that is a whole new group of ammo consumer.

The demand is so high, we will be seeing this for a long time until more manufacturing capacity comes on line. If we get another Democrat in 2016 you will be putting match heads in brass before it is over.

Last edited:
    However, the 168 Amax and Federal Magnum Match primers seem to be non-existent.

If only I could find my Amax bullets and my magnum primers, I could stop searching reloading suppliers altogether.

Just today Midway changed the status of 168 A-Max 250 count boxes from "Out of stock, no backorder" to "Out of stock, backorder OK" ... limit 4, $70 each.

They say expected in stock 6/5/2014 but that date never seems to be accurate. Might be worth putting in a backorder, you might be pleasantly surprised.

I thought about getting back into reloading but all this bullshit bums me out and I just buy loaded ammo for now. Easier to find than reloading components. Hard to believe it's more in demand that gasoline, but I can buy that no problem. Total bullshit.

I too am amazed at what I do and do not see on the shelves, it tells a pretty interesting story imho.

I do find it concerning that the US manufacturing regulations and/or true market profitability has apparently kept any/all manufacturing newcomers from entering the playing field. If the supply chain is that fragile, we should all probably be going 5yrs deep+ no?

I think Trevor300wsm hit the nail on the head, there are lots of people that shoot 15-30rds at the range and go home to post on a forum that are excited to finally get their big shipment of XX lbs of powder...previously those same shooters probably bought powder in smaller poundages than their weekly butter, anticipating that it would be on the shelf when they needed another pound. That expansion of demand is nearly impossible in any industry to cover even if it was desirable to do so.(as damoncali put so well above)

rant on:
    Every time I e-hear the word "hoarding", I am saddened on at least two fronts. One, that the media and their agenda has gotten through the BS filter and into the vernacular right here in the very "heartland" of (supposed) freedom fighters, and two, that a sense of entitlement is so profound.

If someone wants to call me a "hoarder" for the amount of reloading components I want to buy and have on hand, I'll deem them at least a scandalmonger/potential informant and accidental aid of the Feinstein Front.
    Sure I may be delusional in how much range time and round count I actually am able to perform monthly, but my delusions are my own and so are my purchasing decisions.

I (like some here) have maybe 2lbs+ of Morton's salt in the pantry. I paid market price and now own far more than my family will use in the next 36months+. Most of it is hidden away in a cool dark place in a watertight "mil-spec"container. I think there may be another pound of imported "sea salt" with larger kernels that don't trickle and required a more elaborate dispenser in there as well, and now that I think of it further, a part of a box I used for recipe development that required a certain religious affiliation, ceremony and labeling. That sea salt was also a low stock item, as it is one of the few suppliers that is "certified" 100% Dead Sea single origin salt. I may have gotten the next to last container on that one. Oh, and I also have a package of some pink Pakistani full crystal salt I bought as a gift for a Foodie friend of the Mrs. but ended up keeping instead. (political differences)It was the only package the store had. I'll backdoor a habanero if I was labeled a "hoarder" over on the NaCl trader forum.

Im starting to wonder if there was a massive influx of reloaders this year due to the price of ammo

As reloading tools were quite scarce for a while, I suspect it's definitely a part of the problem. Surf reloading forums and the average experience level seems to be about 10 minutes. I expect a flood of slightly used equipment in the next couple of years...stockpiled components, as well.

The last large gun show I attended had more powder and primers than I had money to purchase. Every brand and size you wanted..(Atlanta Ga early October)

I am of the opinion that it is always prudent to have a good supply of components in reserve due to supply chain ripples. At age 52, I have seen the cycle enough times to plan ahead and be a survivor..... not a whining little bitch that calls others "hoarder".

Meanwhile I have a date with my Forster coax this morning to work up some hunting loads for my .280 for deer season. All of the components are over five years old and the price tags make me smile.

It's called; HOARDING! Ordering more than one needs for fear of it being legislated away and never returning! I don't like it, but I understand it, and really can't blame the ones that are willing to pay the money for it. At 69 years of age I'm getting tired of the rat race surrounding it all and the exhorbitant prices that comes with it, I have naturally slowed down a lot because of it and have almost been weened from it.

You should have been doing it before the debacle so you could laugh at the rest of the frantic souls.
    Can't blame the rest for finally learning that hoarding is a good thing. :eek:

As reloading tools were quite scarce for a while, I suspect it's definitely a part of the problem. Surf reloading forums and the average experience level seems to be about 10 minutes. I expect a flood of slightly used equipment in the next couple of years...stockpiled components, as well.

I wonder how long it will be. Tens of thousands of rimfire rounds in the same ad.
    I remember guys at gun shows after 'the last one'. A table with primers, only. Loads for sale. Standing all day with a unhappy face on.

Gentlemen,
    Why all the screaming and name calling at each other? Is one wrong for purchasing goods that they know will be consumed over the course of time at a lower price now than in the near future because of greed & panic? Yes or no? Figure this, in 2002 I paid $28/500 pkg of CCI 35 primers. I shoot a minimum of 60 at one match, figure 100 per match, plus practice rounds for about 400 rounds consumed every 3 months. What is the current going price now? --Over $165/500! Not to mention the dramatic rise in cost of match grade projos! Up from $16.98/20 to over $46/20! Powder has more than doubled in price. Has the quality of the items improved? No! My pay check has not increased by that same percentage over the years, so I either have to cut back doing something that I enjoy, or find a way to stifle the bite into my savings. I have no issue with those of us who are economically smart in this fashion, but loath those who are making speculative purchases for profit.
    Remember history-- the Brits marched on Lexington & Concord to secure the stores of powder & shot from the colonists. So what good with all of our weapons be if lacking ammunition? If you do not have ample supply now, how will you resupply later?

Just for the nostalgia value, I have kept eight or ten cardboard Hodgdon's boxes from the late 60's and early 70's. The price was $1.95, genuine WWII surplus. Of course, that was before all the local mom and pop stores were forced out of business and we have to rely on mail order and paying a ridiculous $27 Hazmat fee.

It must have something to do with supply and demand, or do I also remember gas for less than a dollar a gallon, more like 39 cents? 12 cents in Mexico, I shit you not! Yes, prices have gone up but percentage wise, a gallon of gas is a bargain compared to reloading components. Sure, no smelting plant left in the U.S.A. or radios, and we wear clothes made in China, and our gunpowder comes from offshore, as well.

Were it not for Silicone Valley and Wall Street, we would be the equivalent of a minor European state by now, somewhere between Belgium and France. The commies have to steal our technology to keep up, but, (fortunately) we are still able to monitor when world leaders have a bowel movement.

I don't give a shit if hoarding is a bad word or not. It's smarter than buying gold, at this point. Powder, primers and bullets are a tangible commodity, much like pork bellies, soybeans or Egg McMuffins. BB

This.

I have not had one problem finding components since the shootings. Yes I had to wait a long time to actually get my stuff but I think that a lot of people wait until they're down to 100 primers or 1lb of powder and then piss and moan when it takes a month or two to get what they ordered. The whole "I need _____" complaint is fucking annoying because there are always several other powders out there that do just as well but people would rather bitch and sit at home than find alternatives. When someone claims to be passionate about shooting I would think the first thing on their mind is "I'll do whatever it takes" but its apparent that their passion lies more in what can they buy and how much of it and how expensive it is. I'm relatively new to long range shooting, don't really care much for shooting groups at 100, and I buy whatever is available. Part of the fun is load development and learning what works and what doesn't. I just don't understand the amount of fucking grown ass men complaining about the same problem for the past 8 months. Find a new fucking powder and use it. Find a new primer and test it but please stop complaining about not having your all time go to components. There truly is only a handful of real shooters on this board and those are the guys I follow and respect. It's those guys that know the tricks of the trade from years of experience and actually going outside of their comfort zone when situations change, not ragging like a 13 year old high school girl on her period when shit just isn't going her way.
    What I do understand are people who compete who have won with specific loads but for the majority of people that isn't the case.

Last edited: