• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Im an asshole, rip me to shreds.

That's all?

If he's your friend he'll forgive you. If he doesn't then fuck him.

If my friend was fucked up and getting on my nerves and more than I can handle I'd probably send his ass home too. I wouldn't hold it against him though and we'd laugh about it the next day.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: oneshot86
Regen hearing aids.
They have a noise filter that filters out background noise.
You can adjust them via your phone to suit your environment.
Radically changed my life.
Give them a try, helps reduce tinnitus.
As for being an arsehole when drinking, that's a self inflicted condition.
All the best.👍

I do too. 6 years old. Cold Carling Black Label. Still love it.

Mine had to have been when I was 7 or 8 and came over from Germany. I remember almost everything about that night, yet I can't tell you what I ate 2 days ago.

Mom made goulash. It was way too fucking hot and I had to wait for it to cool down but being that age, I just kept trying to eat it anyways.

Dad was sitting to my right. For no reason at all, I decided to start making comments about how I'm going to drink his beer.

After the 4th or 5th time, my dinner plate starts to hover away from me and the beer ends up where the plate was. Dad says drink it. But he wasn't fucking around, I think he was annoyed and this was punishment lol

I tried it and it was awful. Told him I didn't want it, but oh no, you're drinking it. Got through 2 or 3 more sips, basically gagged and mom took it away and told my dad to leave me alone.

Want to know the epic asshole move that illustrates my entire childhood? When I was 15 or 16, I noticed they had a beer can in their bedroom on a end table that my dad would put change in at the end of the day. It was that can of beer.

I’m loud and an asshole, You’ll survive.

You own 3 companies and are ordering expensive barrels, I’d trade friends for that any day. Fuck most people.

I’ve drank a bunch in the past but I’ve never been drunk oddly enough.

Mine had to have been when I was 7 or 8 and came over from Germany. I remember almost everything about that night, yet I can't tell you what I ate 2 days ago.

Mom made goulash. It was way too fucking hot and I had to wait for it to cool down but being that age, I just kept trying to eat it anyways.

Dad was sitting to my right. For no reason at all, I decided to start making comments about how I'm going to drink his beer.

After the 4th or 5th time, my dinner plate starts to hover away from me and the beer ends up where the plate was. Dad says drink it. But he wasn't fucking around, I think he was annoyed and this was punishment lol

I tried it and it was awful. Told him I didn't want it, but oh no, you're drinking it. Got through 2 or 3 more sips, basically gagged and mom took it away and told my dad to leave me alone.

Want to know the epic asshole move that illustrates my entire childhood? When I was 15 or 16, I noticed they had a beer can in their bedroom on a end table that my dad would put change in at the end of the day. It was that can of beer.

Reminded me of John Mulaney’s dad.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
OP waking up this morning:
9F5F9885-9BD5-42DD-8F94-7A370396B4B1.png

Obviously there’s more to the story, and I won’t jump to conclude too much, but if your friends thought you were drunk and belligerent, and they let you drive away, they’re not your friends. Again, that’s making a few assumptions base on the info provided.

So apparently im am asshole when i drink, i cant hear real great and tenktis or whatever, it gets loud sometimes in my head.....i just got told to go home by a childhood friend for being too loud... im drunk, and low, and if ya wanna take swing right now it will do the most damage. I cant think of a time when i have been so low..... its like i snuck up and sabotaged myself.
Your friend wouldn’t be much of a friend if he didn’t tell you to fuck off for being a drunken asshole.
Sober up, drink more water next time and skip that last drink or two. You’ll be alright. No reason to make it weird.

Everyone knows it’s Z for Zedbra.

When you go see your friend the next day to find out who busted your lip and he answers the door with a black eye, that's when you've been a real drunk asshole.

Reactions: oneshot86
When you go see your friend the next day to find out who busted your lip and he answers the door with a black eye, that's when you've been a real drunk asshole.
If he answers the door it's because you're friends.

A real friend will look you in the eye when they shoot you, an asshole will shoot through the door.

At least he didn't mistype "I'm drunk, rip my asshole to shreds"

Hair of the dog dude. Tomato juice in Coors Lite. Might as well keep this party going. It’s the weekend. Guaranteed Maggot or Bender would come sip some Trulys with you.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Hair of the dog dude. Tomato juice in Coors Lite. Might as well keep this party going. It’s the weekend. Guaranteed Maggot or Bender would come sip some Trulys with you.
Appletinis

At least bender is funny

Reactions: Jigstick
So apparently im am asshole when i drink, i cant hear real great and tenktis or whatever, it gets loud sometimes in my head.....i just got told to go home by a childhood friend for being too loud... im drunk, and low, and if ya wanna take swing right now it will do the most damage. I cant think of a time when i have been so low..... its like i snuck up and sabotaged myself.
I feel you, bro. My hearing sucks and I often get dirty looks for being too loud. If I can’t hear it, my natural response is to assume they don’t and talk louder.

fuck them if the tossed you for this. One day you’ll be glad that your issue is hearing while they might be in an adult diaper. Never know.

as for being down, I have been diagnosed w something that means when I’m not severely depressed (seems to come up once a decade) then I’m running a quart low compared to others. WTF, I’ve always been this way and it’s all I know. It’s normal for me.

with that said, alcohol is not a depressed person’s friend. It’s a depressant and just makes the blues worse while lowering your inhibitions to actions you otherwise would never take.

just a word to the wise.

best of luck.

I fixed that problem by giving up any “friends” I had. Now I argue with myself and call myself an asshole. It’s tough to go home when I know I’m going to be there sometimes.

True men are masochists. OP should have stayed and took the pain and humiliation.

Maybe his buddies where pounding out his Ex. That’s why they wanted him to leave

You seem like a good dude to me. Better to be an asshole drunk than an asshole sober. The former is easy to fix.

Reactions: Baron23
Maybe his buddies where pounding out his Ex. That’s why they wanted him to leave
I think of this thread for some reason:

Reactions: Jigstick