• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Im an asshole, rip me to shreds.

I think of this thread for some reason:

Sounds like homie was rearranging them guts.

Also op was jealous as hell. She didn't handle his advances well...because they were welcome, simp.
IMG_3915.JPG

Reactions: Baron23
+1 for a hand-signal from your friends to let you know when you're too loud. Neither my wife, nor my mother in law who lives with us, hear anything well - even with their hearing aids in. When it comes to speaking, each has only two volume settings: Off and Full. Sitting in a doctor's waiting room where I could otherwise hear a pin drop, MIL starts in about the horrible wall paper and wonders if the doc's wife did the decorating. Being the good son-in-law I tapped her arm and then held my finger to my lips, and she realized that she actually said those words out loud. Very loud. Loud enough for the people in the waiting room for the doc across the hall to hear. At 93 not much embarrasses her, but no reason to let her find new lows at this point in life.

On a side note, I get a comedy show at dinner each night:

MIL: Did you say something?

Wife: What?

MIL: What?

Wife: Did you say something?

MIL: No, I didn't say anything. What did you say?

MIL: Didn't you say something?

MIL: That's what I'm asking! What did you say?

Wife: When? . . .

Lol... well, im embarassed, hungover, and suprised as hell. I dont drink often and last night i started on an empty stomach and just rolled with it. It was this or call my ex... i think i chose wisely. Thanks for being so cool, everyone. I dont usually air my laundry for the world to see, sorry.

Lol... well, im embarassed, hungover, and suprised as hell. I dont drink often and last night i started on an empty stomach and just rolled with it. It was this or call my ex... i think i chose wisely. Thanks for being so cool, everyone. I dont usually air my laundry for the world to see, sorry.

Good to hear you pulled through and are on the way back up.

Look, for context. Im an oilfeild guy, i have been near heavy equipment, pop off valves going off, extreme pressure realeases ect, but i also used to shoot without ear pro as a younger dumber me. I can yell across a 300 yd location with a derrick running and equipment going and get my point across. I project lol... but that kinda boom finds its way out.... im 5'-9", not a big dude.... but apparently i get too loud for friends, and it s not the first time i have heard that. I stay home, i own 3 companies, i stay busy and to myself.. i go out 1 time in years and its...it doesnt get any better does it?
You’re an oilfield guy that owns 3 companies, that thinks derricks have motors, and talks about his feelings on Snipershide?... Where is this oilfield? It wouldn’t happen to be on a different tab on your browser, would it?

As a loud asshole, welcome to the club.

I blame my wife, who is a low talker. I even went to get my hearing checked. He laughed at me.

My family is loud, and we aren't even Italian.

Fuck this, Fuck that, and Fuck those things over there in particular....

Last edited:
Well that all sounds horrible.

I have strict rules about drinking.
I only do it when I'm alone or with somebody.

Learn your limitations or drink at home. Whatever you do stay out of your vehicle that will ruin your life.

Even when he's being nice people are like I'm being accosted by this German!

We don't even like other Germans.

At the beginning, my wife would get a patient and see in the chart that there were/are from Germany. She'd mention her husband was German. The first thing they'd say was, what part?

She'd come home, tell me she had a patient from Germany, and I'd ask right away.....where in Germany are they from?

If you are Bavarian (I am) and they are not, they're dirty little peasants and need to stay in whatever dirty little peasant shanty they came from. If they're not Bavarian and you are, they think you're an arrogant asshole in lederhosen.

We don't even like other Germans.

At the beginning, my wife would get a patient and see in the chart that there were/are from Germany. She'd mention her husband was German. The first thing they'd say was, what part?

She'd come home, tell me she had a patient from Germany, and I'd ask right away.....where in Germany are they from?

If you are Bavarian (I am) and they are not, they're dirty little peasants and need to stay in whatever dirty little peasant shanty they came from. If they're not Bavarian and you are, they think you're an arrogant asshole in lederhosen.
Of course, this is an example of two absolute truths existing at the same time.

When people tell me I'm an asshole. I tell them i didn't start out that way I was actually a really nice kid. It takes years of experience and experiences to become the asshole i am today and it was not easy.
i have a buddy that is an asshole, but he has always been an asshole so everyone that knows him knows how he acts and we are numb to it.
the funny thing is that when people meet him for the first time, once in a while they will have the balls to call him an asshole.
one time this happened, he took me aside (because they were my friends)...
and he asked me how my friends had the nerve to call him an asshole when they only met him a few minutes ago.
i told him he must have perfected it.

I just agreed with a girl she was fat, apparently that's frowned upon. 😄

So much potential. Even more disappointment. This thread fizzled and failed. Too much homo bro loving. :rolleyes:

There aren’t two opposing absolute truths. That’s monkey-brained relativism.
Oh, hi Fucktard. The two truths are that non-Bavarians are peasants and that Bavarians are arrogant assholes. They aren't opposing, they are concurrent. But F for effort, nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: ManUtdManiac
D075EE39-C512-4A05-A955-90071582C984.jpeg

You must have meant the definition of absolute that’s not independent, not total, and is relative to the observer. Absolute truths is a relativistic oxymoron.

They’re called words, Choid and they have definitions. Strung together they form sentences which have layers of meanings. Combined with other sentences incredibly sophisticated ideas can be communicated quickly and efficiently. ex: Liberty, Godliness, humanism, and relativism.

See, I absolutely reject your relativistic thoughts. You’ve got so much humanist sewage in your brain you can’t make it through one grooming sentence without it’s seeds spilling out onto the page. Hint- It stems from worshipping the creation in your inner man.

Reactions: Snuby642
View attachment 7601642
You must have meant the definition of absolute that’s not independent, not total, and is relative to the observer. Absolute truths is a relativistic oxymoron.

They’re called words, Choid and they have definitions. Strung together they form sentences which have layers of meanings. Combined with other sentences incredibly sophisticated ideas can be communicated quickly and efficiently. ex: Liberty, Godliness, humanism, and relativism.

See, I absolutely reject your relativistic thoughts. You’ve got so much humanist sewage in your brain you can’t make it through one grooming sentence without it’s seeds spilling out onto the page. Hint- It stems from worshipping the creation in your inner man.
Hi Genius. Glad of you to come out to play. While it is true that two absolute truths cannot exist at the same time, if they are competing claims, multiple absolute truths in non competing claims can exist simultaneously. As in this case. Bavarians being arrogant assholes does not compete with the truth that other Germans are sisterfucking mountain goats. Or, for an example on your level. The sky is blue and the grass is green. In many instances, these statements are both absolutely true at the same time. If you need more second grade help, please let me know.

• Love
Reactions: ManUtdManiac
Alcohol solves the problems it creates, just roll with it.

You no English? No habla?
Yes, but not Spanish. Italian and French. I had to read Freud in a class once. It was painful. Barely got through it. Nothing particularly Freudian about my thinking. Thanks though. BTW, do you think that association for you came from rhyming, or perhaps something difficult in your relationship with your mother? Think about it. ;)

But let me clarify my earlier comment for the mouth breathers in the crowd. It is absolutely true that all Germans are assholes. It is just that Bavarians are assholes for one reason, and the rest of the German population for another.

You’re an oilfield guy that owns 3 companies, that thinks derricks have motors, and talks about his feelings on Snipershide?... Where is this oilfield? It wouldn’t happen to be on a different tab on your browser, would it?
So you think there isnt any motors on a derrick? Lol, aside from generators and pumps to move mud.... the actual bit on a derrick is referred to as a motor.... i own a pumping company, and i do oil feild mechanic service on natural gas pump jack engines, i also do all the maintenece and repairs on the company i contract out to wireline, slick line, and water hauling trucks.... why would someone lie about what they do for a living? I mean if i was gonna lie i would make myself somebody important, not a grease monkey covered in oil.

Reactions: Pbgt
I have done tons of jobs in the oilfeild to get where i am. I worked as a roustabout as a kid, then a pipeline surveyor, eyeman to be exact. then i water tested pipe in the hole, im the oilfeild there used to be a tradition called riding the blocks. I have done it, but you cant these days. For 12 years i was a pre production well tester for companies like conoco phillips, chevron, and range resources. Not that i need to prove anything to you, but dont nit pick things you are clearly ignorant about.

Reactions: Major Wader
Yes, but not Spanish. Italian and French. I had to read Freud in a class once. It was painful. Barely got through it. Nothing particularly Freudian about my thinking. Thanks though. BTW, do you think that association for you came from rhyming, or perhaps something difficult in your relationship with your mother? Think about it. ;)

But let me clarify my earlier comment for the mouth breathers in the crowd. It is absolutely true that all Germans are assholes. It is just that Bavarians are assholes for one reason, and the rest of the German population for another.
Does that mean you jerk off to your mother getting a Bavarian sausage to the ass?

OP , if you wanted someone to rip your asshole to shreds you could have just sent @Choid a PM and saved us from this thread . Hell better yet pm @Solid7 while your at it and you could have a threesome !

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
No it's not called a motor.
Im no tool hand, but i could swear ive heard them refer to changing out the motor in the bit, honestly ive never worked on the drilling rigs themselves, i was speaking about workover rigs when i said derrick. And coil tubing does refer to their bits as motors.

Im no tool hand, but i could swear ive heard them refer to changing out the motor in the bit, honestly ive never worked on the drilling rigs themselves, i was speaking about workover rigs when i said derrick. And coil tubing does refer to their bits as motors.
On the drilling rigs, a bit is called a bit, a motor is called a motor. It might be a mud motor or an air motor. Yes sometimes you will have to trip to change a motor, sometimes to change the bit and sometimes both.