• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Integral Suppressed 9mm uppers

jsmythe

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Nashville, TN, USA
I am looking to buy a Integral Suppressed 9mm upper just for fun. The only companies I know of that make them are Lauer Custom Weaponry and SRT Arms. Both make a Integral Suppressed 9mm upper that attaches directly to a standard ar15 lower, plus the 9mm mag block to allow the 9mm magazine to be accepted into the ar15 mag well.
Does anyone have any first hand experience with either of these uppers?
Does anyone know of any other companies that make one of their own and how they rate?
All info is welcome, good and bad.

While I do not have experience with Doug's (SRT) 9mm upper, I do have several of his other works. I do have one of his Professional .22 integral suppressed pistols.
Is quiet, and accurate. Top shelf. One of the most quiet .22's I own.
I have a Bison (integral .44 Mag) Very sneaky, with 44 spcl 240 gr loads. Impressive
I also have his 22 Win mag rated can. It does duty on a 17 hmr Does a good job. A little heavy.

Overall happy with his stuff. Fit is top notch, Finish, Could be better, but I don't care. If I Scratch it up or ding it, Ill paint it.
SRT is a good shop.