• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s IPad Sold At Gas Station Was Actually A Mirror.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YyXdSyMtYvo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YyXdSyMtYvo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: IPad Sold At Gas Station Was Actually A Mirror.

Why is it so hard to find an honest Apple dealer at the gas station these days? Sheesh!

I guess if I'd actually fell for that the guy could have came back the next day and hooked someone else. I sure as he!! wouldn't have told anyone I'd been that "had"!

Bob

Somebody stole the lenses out of her glasses, too!!!

Wasn't it P.T. Barnum that said something about money, fools, and parting ways?

how the hell do you not even look at it before handing over cash to the nice gas station apple man.

That was the shittiest phony possible.

It came in a Fedex Express box, and the edges were silver duct tape?!

Fucking retards deserve to be ripped off.

What is up with the glasses? Is that a new trend I missed? Ha Ha.

now she has a mirror to see what a dumbass looks like

This is what happens when you make safety plugs for electrical outlets. The shallow end of the gene pool never ceases to entertain.

if you were that f'n stupid and did that, would you go on video talking about it? oh my......and she gets to vote!!

Who buys anything without seeing it first? Idiots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somebody stole the lenses out of her glasses, too!!! </div></div>
that made my day

That was so nice of her to waste taxpayer money like that! Now how is she gonna afford that trip to Vegas?