• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's like a Benny Hill skit

That train is a massive leftist boondoggle. No one rides this train except for sporting events which looks like what you seeing here
It costs taxpayers a shitload to keep that train alive.
That’s every f ing mass transit train

Communists cause crime through their policies.
They force trains upon us “because people will use them to go to work and it will save the planet “

No one uses them because of the animals on them.

The roads are all FUBAR because the commies steal gas tax/ road funds to pay for the stupid trains

Reactions: atomic41
i think it was the second person to engage skinny reached down and grabbed a leg and dumped him. if he would have got his weight positioned correctly on skinny and drove him into the ground, that would have been it. instead, he half assed it and got skinny on his back on the ground.
i have yet to see someone recover after getting properly driven into the ground…..because unlike a punch, the ground doesnt give.
this is what I initially thought was going to happen...

But I guess I vaslty overrated basic human survival skill..

If he would have even slightly rotated and squared, physics would have taken over. Given his weight, the resulting pancake might have broken the other guys spine.

Reactions: myronman3