• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

J. P. Morgan forecaster says buckle up girls

The Shiller PE ratio is 34. The market is selling 34 times earnings. Way over valued

The ratio was over 30 for an extended 5 times times in history. All 5 times the market has crashed 20 to 89%

Last edited:
The Shiller PE ratio is 34. The market is selling 34 times earnings. Way over valued

The ratio was at 34 for an extended tim 5 times in history. All 5 times the market has crashed 20 to 89%

The question is, what investments can be made now that would be a decent hedge? When it does eventually come tumbling down, which stocks if any will people run to?

I agree, they are setting it up for Trump to win, even though they are trying to make it look like they hate him, and they will burn down the house between the time he’s elected and when he takes office. If I were him, I would be buying a private island somewhere to relax and enjoy my hot wife and would exit stage left right now and leave Brandon’s handlers with the mess they have set up. The only problem with that is they will handle a market crash far worse than Trump. It’s going to be a tough ride no matter what.

Nothing wrong with keeping more money out of market in cash. That way you do not take the loss (but also miss growth) and have cash to buy after the crash. Money markets paying almost 5% - not beating inflation but "sleep well at night"

Nothing wrong with keeping more money out of market in cash. That way you do not take the loss (but also miss growth) and have cash to buy after the crash. Money markets paying almost 5% - not beating inflation but "sleep well at night"

Yeah, that’s ok as long as your bank doesn’t go under. I know FDIC and all, but in a bad crash, what can you really actually rely on? Army Jerry would say ammo……

There's nothing wrong with getting out with your gains and keeping cash and gold, silver on the sidelines.
We're in a different dynamic with the government 35 trillion in debt. If the banks start going under the Fed might just say too be bad. It would be a perfect time for them to usher in CBDC and trim the banking industry down to a few mega banks.
There's nothing wrong with riding out the storm and breaking even.
Or go to Vegas and lay it all on black. Pick a table without a double zero. Your odds are better.

Looking more & more like banks & 401k's are about to be the new Hotel California of the "System".
In 08 like many I took a heavy hit. Should we/I get fucked again, I don't think the same rules are going to apply, with the division & hatred in this country. Those who have taken it in the ass twice may revert to a scorched earth policy, on a massive scale.

Looking more & more like banks & 401k's are about to be the new Hotel California of the "System".
In 08 like many I took a heavy hit. Should we/I get fucked again, I don't think the same rules are going to apply, with the division & hatred in this country. Those who have taken it in the ass twice may revert to a scorched earth policy, on a massive scale.

Yeah it’s always fun watching your 401K become a 201K. I’ve been putting 60% of my contributions into cash for the past 6 months and will likely increase that as the year goes on. I wonder what hit bond funds might take in a crash if any?

You know the liberals will try to tell us they can manage our 401K’s better the next time they are 201K’s…….theyve been eyeing how to get their hands on them for years. Yeah just like social security eh, they managed that really well. 😜

Reactions: 232593
Ironically when it comes to JP Morgan being right, he did after all at the last minute decide not to sail on the Titanic.
He is one of the greatest driving forces behind Americas Central Bank, call it for what it truly is. JP Morgan and Bank of America are so intertwined with the Federal Reserve are they really separate bankers at all just one happy banking monopoly or should I say manipulators

Yeah it’s always fun watching your 401K become a 201K. I’ve been putting 60% of my contributions into cash for the past 6 months and will likely increase that as the year goes on. I wonder what hit bond funds might take in a crash if any?

You know the liberals will try to tell us they can manage our 401K’s better the next time they are 201K’s…….theyve been eyeing how to get their hands on them for years. Yeah just like social security eh, they managed that really well. 😜
The strategic timing is the question. When you are loosing 30% of the cash value due to inflation and that is being offset, even if it is minimal, when do you jump out?

The only thing they manage to do is to get their greasy fingers on it.

The strategic timing is the question. When you are loosing 30% of the cash value due to inflation and that is being offset, even if it is minimal, when do you jump out?
Hygv is paying 8.4%
Ampl- 8.05%

Just 2 option to a money market or regular us bond.

I’ll be sticking with bigger giants that pay an attractive dividend.

Mixed into that a few tech giants that are not going away.

AI is here and the battle for the infrastructure for it has yet to begin.

If they want your money they will get it no matter where it is.

That’s historically the absolute truth. Which brings to mind some aspects of the French Revolution and a time the ruling class out punted their coverage.

If they want your money they will get it no matter where it is.
They already take more than you realize.

Between social security, medicare, fed and state income taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, sales taxes etc. they likely take the better part of half of everything you produce. They just nickle and dime the shit out of you in a way that keeps most people from realizing what's going on.

But that's still not enough, so they monetize debt and ring up deficits to the tune of tens of trillions of dollars.

Between social security, medicare, fed and state income taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, sales taxes etc. they likely take the better part of half of everything you produce. They just nickle and dime the shit out of you in a way that keeps most people from realizing what's going on.

But that's still not enough, so they monetize debt and ring up deficits to the tune of tens of trillions of dollars.
All paid with after taxed money

Reactions: vinniedelpino

A nearby town enacted a rain tax. They use the square footage of the property and the annual rainfall on a scale for water runoff then you are taxed for the Storm water runoff.
I can't wait for the oxygen tax. If you exercise you'll be taxed at a higher rate. So fat lazy people won't be paying much.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
We can solve all of the country's economic problems by imposing a stupidity tax.

Last edited:
We can solve all of the country's economic problems by imposing a stupidity tax.

A nearby town enacted a rain tax. They use the square footage of the property and the annual rainfall on a scale for water runoff then you are taxed for the Storm water runoff.
I can't wait for the oxygen tax. If you exercise you'll be taxed at a higher rate. So fat lazy people won't be paying much.
Close. CO2 tax is in the works. Under the Baker proposal we’re looking at around $50 per ton with an increase of 3-5% annually over the inflation rate.

More of that nickel and diming shit I was talking about. The increased burden on manufacturers will get passed on to taxpayers in the form of increased costs.

The swamp will dump a shit ton of their ill gotten gains into CO2 tech companies right before they pass this legislation and they’ll continue to line their pockets at the expense of the rest of us.

Bunch of slimy fucks…