• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden is the modern day version of Neville Chamberlain. Change my mind.

Yep. It’s official. Fuck this guy to Pluto and beyond.

02FF6B1A-D587-474C-9154-F0B49928A174.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Do you really want Uncle Joe in on anything...........the man is wearing adult diapers, and I'm pretty sure someone is spoon feeding him.......

Instead they are under our 'assumed' umbrella, from the "Taiwan Relations Act" (TRA) way back 40+ years ago. The ROC military is pathetic, not at all like South Korea's. We are talking small, dated and full of conscripted personnel with unknown motivations.
Did they get the 66 F-16's Trump promised?

N
First - Neville Chamberlain is one of my least favorite people. 55,000,000 people died within 7 years of his declaration of “Peace in our time.”

However, recent thinking has it that he was a bit more of a fox then a hen. Some now believe that he realized that Great Britain was not ready for a major war and needed some additional time to continue preparations. Consider that the Spitfire was still in testing stages while the BF-109 was a proven warbird. Could the Hurricane have stood up to the 109 is a question that was only partially answered. Without fighter cover, the air war was lost. Also Britain had not fully mobilized.

It was said that if France and Britain had acted at the time that Hitler took the Alsac-Lorraine they may have been able to stop them but at the time of the take over of the Sudetenlan, Germany had grown too strong.

So, Did he hedge (as well as sacrifice his political career) to give Great Britain more time? Only GOD above knows the answer.

A better comparison would be between biden and the leaders of France. They hid (get the comparison) behind their fortress wall and as soon as it was properly breached, they folded like a house of cards.View attachment 7610015
Nice Spitfire. Thx

If he's chamberlain, then he'll declare war on a nation that hasn't attacked us.
He already has, he declared war against America and Americans the day he took office and his minions and the media are waging this war against you daily. Look at what you see and more importantly what you don’t see. Where is the border crisis in the media? Where is Kamala Harris? Where is the accountability?

The Chinese know this and are counting on a weak president and a bunch of politicians and corporate elite types that are firmly in their pockets, to stand down and just say how horrible it is, but nothing we can do except wring our hands.
I disagree. A resolution of condemnation will be debated in the UN...and China will veto...but at least we tried.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Did they get the 66 F-16's Trump promised?
Believe that is also a negative, but would love to be wrong.
I do believe there are something like 200 M1 MBTs on order, which would clearly change the kinetic equation. But those assets are years from delivery. Creepy Joe is unlikely to expediate the order either.

Since there are a growing amount of countries around the world that have gone from having some debt, to having debt they can never pay back in regards to China, why don't they all get together at the pub and have a meeting.

At this meeting, they simply all agree that if China decides to continue building man made islands and claiming territory and/or begins operations against Taiwan; none of us are ever paying you anything, ever again.

This creates a new pact of countries with mutually aligned skin in the game. Im also curious as to what economic effect China receiving zero debt service would do to it over the long term.

Sounds pretty straightforward, but the solidarity and backbone requirement are probably what is holding us back from this.

This is an excellent idea. There are other key assets that China needs from the west - namely high tech lab and manufacturing equipment. For example, the American companies Applied Materials, Lam Research and KLA Corp provide the necessary semiconductor fabrication equipment China needs to manufacturer competitive semiconductors. Continued aggression towards the rest of Asia will result in immediate and complete halt to all this fancy gear. Get the Euros on broad and the Japanese, and China is really cut off from semiconductors.

Unfortunately, this policy would require leadership and I think the point of your thread is that there isn't any leadership to drive this policy.

China doesn't have the capability to airdrop 500,000 troops. They would barely have the the navy to support such an operation (most of their Navy is coastal ships). They could stage an amphibous landing, but even something like D-Day was only 200,000. Taiwan probably has the means to disrupt such a landing, and the US could sneeze and wipe out that kind of force (if positioned correctly). (Sicily, Normandy, Okinnowa all took place with the enemy having 0, ZERO naval presence).
Roger, I agree that they lack the capability to airdrop and land 500k troops. I was just stating the Chinese 'threat' which will clearly be an exaggerated claim might to intimidate Creepy Joe.

Additionally, every day that goes by, PLA is adding the necessary naval and air assets necessary to achieve the necessary 'blitzkrieg' and occupy the island rapidly.

In terms of Taiwan's ability to defend itself long enough to allow US forces to enter... I hope you are right, but on paper, ROC's military doesn't inspire much confidence. Just today, Wall Street Journal had an article and picture of ROC training exercise. M60 tanks, light trucks, and infantry all bunched together. The same article cited a depressing poll on low Taiwanese public awareness and resolve. This is not South Korea here.

Reactions: DocRDS
I think the parallels to Chamberlain are not even close. That I am aware of Chamberlain wasn't taking payoffs from the Germans in exchange for peace. Uncle Joe clearly has, either directly or indirectly thru his crack head son. Hunter admitted this in emails to other members of the Biteme mob family. Uncle Joe was to get his cut of the Chinese and Burisma deals. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/30/hunter-biden-burisma-payments-detailed-treasury-de/
Uncle Joe is actually a lot closer to Benedict Arnold if you want parallels. Let's face it, He has sold us out (along with a lot of other politicians on both sides) to the commies

Reactions: 10ring'r
PJ has done more to destroy our Republic, our defense capabilities (future), our future, than any POTUS - and it's only been scarcely over 3 months the commies have been in control.

Reactions: 10ring'r